Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Solo Mining - Many Coins Including The Big 3: Bitcoin Litecoin Zetacoin - page 4. (Read 38605 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
this site doesn't even work at all for me, i think they blocked my ip..

but yeah.. they stole a few ppc blocks from me awhile ago.. those would have been worth $1000s now..

support said nothing.. there is no proof you mined a block.
you need faith they will pay you..

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
This pool has never really worked right.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
No transaction entered on the wallet!!!!! The number of purse coin Octocoin 8bGkxGW5mkqDoHMz9u3fGgAE9BLTCLqB8D, all payments in the status error! The pool is stealing coins!!!! In exploere seen that the coins received in the wallet of the pool!!! Block numbers 788003-7880010, 788012-788014,,788016,788017,788019-788022,788024,788025,788027-788041!!! All the blocks are not orphans! Give me back my coins!!! Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 2
Hi there, I would like to ask, is there issues with the Universal Currency Faucet? I haven't received anything yet since early today. Everything is working fine yesterday but now, haven't received any payment yet. Hope to hear something from you guys Smiley any helpful information will be appreciated. Thank you Smiley
legendary
the whole site no longer works?
Activity: 13
Your urocoin pool does not work correctly, please fix it..... Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'll give it a try.

Hi,

You can do Merged Mining Dogecoin and Litecoin at our below pool.

http://altpool.poolarchy.com/

I don't really appreciate tariquemansuri sending me a private message about joining his mining pool. I am thinking that I am not the only one that was contacted to join the  pool, the other people that were contacted might've overlooked it and went on with their life.
The odds of this mining pool being legit is not that good, I would consider any new people that want to make money or coins from mining something to stay away from this mining pool because if they have to spam people to get people to join their website then there's something wrong going on in there.
legendary
You know with a little tender loving care from the DEV this could be a kick-ass pool.
Activity: 23
I'll give it a try.

Hi,

You can do Merged Mining Dogecoin and Litecoin at our below pool.

http://altpool.poolarchy.com/
I'm still waiting for my block payment!
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
problem getting paid tek coin wallet #BrgFfxVmEZmpLT4K8sWKNSs4UvYnPNjMZB hash rate always say zero hash i been mining there for over 2 hours. starting to think this is now a mine for free scam but i might be wrong. i sent a pm the the 1st person who posted this and never got a response. i even posted on tweeter and never got a response. if the site owner is here can they fix my hash power and fine out what is going on thanks.   
I've been trying to mine TEKcoin and I can't change the difficulty. I sign the message but it returns "Signature Verification Failed:
The signature's public key was incorrect or the messages did not match." I've looked around but can't find anything.
legendary
I hate to say it, I gave up on this pool.  Too many orphans and it was causing my miners to generate way too many hardware errors.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
Hello all.  Ive been trying to find a coin to mine that I can actually find some blocks.  I am mining on securepayment TEKCOIN pool.  My miner is hashing and solving blocks, but nothing shows on the site as active or registering the found blocks.

Does the pool operator monitor this forum?

thx Huh

perhaps just read back a few posts or even a page or two and you should be able to come to your own conclusion.
Activity: 35
Hello all.  Ive been trying to find a coin to mine that I can actually find some blocks.  I am mining on securepayment TEKCOIN pool.  My miner is hashing and solving blocks, but nothing shows on the site as active or registering the found blocks.

Does the pool operator monitor this forum?

thx Huh
legendary
And many orphans are not really orphans at all.  So I fill out the form for a missed block and nothing!!!

this..

i dont see why people still mine on this pool.. in the past they took over 10 ppc blocks away from me. my s7s showed they found blocks with a high difficulty, but nothing ever showed up in the block list.
in the config directory of the s7s there is a blkid.txt that shows all the blocks found.. you can search and see..

i emailed them several times and got no reply back. i stopped mining here..

this "pool" is a scam.

yes you get paid for some blocks.. but some dont even show up and others are showed as orphans.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
And many orphans are not really orphans at all.  So I fill out the form for a missed block and nothing!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
How come so many orphans?  Mining DEM 1/3 orphans!!  What is up with that???

UNO still no miner too problem with they system~
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
How come so many orphans?  Mining DEM 1/3 orphans!!  What is up with that???
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
I wish the pool operator would answer support E-Mails or come here.  I really like the pool but can't mine.

they need solve fast or people will run~
Pages:
Jump to: