Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Solo Mining - Many Coins Including The Big 3: Bitcoin Litecoin Zetacoin - page 5. (Read 38605 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I wish the pool operator would answer support E-Mails or come here.  I really like the pool but can't mine.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
same as UNO still no miners. Have 2 Th/s on!
legendary
I tried to connect to the PeerCoin pool.  The miner connects and hashes but the site shows 0 and it doesn't come up in the mining stats.  Seems the DEV has forgotten about the pool.  It's a shame, I really like solo mining here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
Still 0 miner on the site  Huh can developer fixed this~
legendary
Something about this pool drives my miners nuts!!  My hardware errors jump into the 10's of thousands.  I have DIFF set and no VARDIFF on.  Can't figure this out.  Also my reported hash rate is a lot lower then the pool reports.
When I mine on a regular pool, no problems with HW errors and the hash rate is spot on.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
With Peer coin you have to use the Peercoin wallet not one of the custom wallets.  But with DEM I couldn't get my signing a message to verify properly.

Also there are times this pool drives my R4's totally NUTS!!  Racks up HW errors by the thousand then continues normally.
It's bad ... And could not put kittehcoin a wallet, used a stock exchange purse. Right now I'm waiting for payments, should I expect problems with them?
Activity: 306
Merit: 252
is there a problem with the mooncoin pool? I wanted to play with it, and tho it tells me I am mining and finding blocks, I am not seeing anything on the workers page.
I can pm my address if that will help
legendary
With Peer coin you have to use the Peercoin wallet not one of the custom wallets.  But with DEM I couldn't get my signing a message to verify properly.

Also there are times this pool drives my R4's totally NUTS!!  Racks up HW errors by the thousand then continues normally.
Good day. Could you set up a leased rig for nicehash or miningrig for your pool? Nicehash complains of low difficulty. Tried to edit the difficulty in the control panel but without success, nicehash does not perceive it.  Embarrassed Sorry for Google Translator.

I have been able to set the DIFF and have had no luck with rigs from nicehash or MRR.
With the configuration figured out, everything works. Still there is a problem. Many forks are dead like their wallets. I do not quite understand how to pass the verification.  Is it possible to use exchange wallets for withdrawal?
legendary
Good day. Could you set up a leased rig for nicehash or miningrig for your pool? Nicehash complains of low difficulty. Tried to edit the difficulty in the control panel but without success, nicehash does not perceive it.  Embarrassed Sorry for Google Translator.

I have been able to set the DIFF and have had no luck with rigs from nicehash or MRR.
legendary
I gave this pool a try before I read this thread.  Mining DEM, 29 blocks found (and Paid), 9 orphans.  But all blocks were paid.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
perhaps read back in this thread??
Activity: 11
Hello,

I am mining on eMark pool using the following wallet NfHEjiYuU85xqCYVPYSAGXFno3LyeV4brT.s7 (where s7 is the worker name). However there are no payments made for the following blocks. In addition, I do not know why these blocks are showing as donated. I did not donate them. There are 4 pending blocks and I am not sure why they will still be pending after so many days. What exactly do I need to do to resolve this issue.

Last 100 Blocks found by this miner:

1264795: 2017-05-24 02:57:30 GMT-5 | Pending
1264659: 2017-05-24 00:54:42 GMT-5 | Donated
1264529: 2017-05-23 22:43:01 GMT-5 | Donated
1264408: 2017-05-23 20:27:02 GMT-5 | Pending
1264106: 2017-05-23 15:19:01 GMT-5 | Donated
1264029: 2017-05-23 14:10:50 GMT-5 | Pending
1262734: 2017-05-22 16:50:03 GMT-5 | Pending
Activity: 6
I can't get a positive message from the control panel for the sinature. In the emark wallet is everything, but at the control panel from securepayment says ist doesn't match. Here is my wallet number NN4ckz9SXfNfdDCp6c5mwNibgiGvQ2z61L. Maybe you can see what happen.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Hi

i am currently mining uro on your pool, it shows paid blocks coming through but no pending deposits. Please advise

My advice stop using this CRAPPY SCAMMING Pool!
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
Hi

i am currently mining uro on your pool, it shows paid blocks coming through but no pending deposits. Please advise
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Stop using this pool

i wish they would take note and fix it..

i really like the idea.. and i havent found any other ppc solo pool.

maybe someone that knows what they are doing can modify cks code to solo ppc..

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
I have been trying out your service for the last week and I had not seen anything happen. I started mining PeerCoin with my miners and the hash rates were showing less than a quarter of my hash rate then after reloading the page it would show twice as much?Huh I checked for blocks I have found and it showed 4 or 5 but nothing came to my wallet. Now I attached a Bitforce SC 1.0 using BFM and it wont even register as working on your TekCoin Pool. Now I just attached both of my spondoolie SP20s and they are accepting blocks and getting work. Your site is saying I am not connected or Hash zero. I am still downloading the blockchain for TekCoin but I put my wallet address under username and put a random password but it shows nothing. Now I tried to change my settings in your control panel but it wont let me sign the message. I copied and pasted everything exact. My TEK address on the top of the message. In the message itself I copied and pasted the exact message and clicked sign message in a QT wallet. I copied the signature and pasted it in the field you provided under the message I was supposed to copy. It works for PPC but with TEK it keeps saying it failed. I need to clear the difficulty and go with Variff but I cant. Have no idea either what is a good difficulty setting for 2 SP20 miners hashing @ 13.5 Th/s and 1 Bitforce SC 1.0 @ 8.5 Gh/s.
Why am I not Being recognize and why is your pool hash rate 0. I selected TEK for its low difficulty so I could win some Blocks but under this condition I doubt I am getting anything and might need to go back to Slush. BTW I saw Slush has an overall place in the LTC pie chart. Where can I get right I.P. and Port to join them with come GPUs

this pool is messed up. i think the servers are overloaded or cheap and weak.. most of the blocks you mine will be orphans, so you wont get anything at all..

its too bad because this was a good idea and this is one of the only pools i have found with ppc solo mining.. they just need to do some upgrades to make it worth mining here.
Pages:
Jump to: