Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] Solo Mining - Many Coins Including The Big 3: Bitcoin Litecoin Zetacoin - page 7. (Read 38605 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
i never got my tek coins either.

i think this site is broken.. i was mining peercoin and no blocks, even tho my miner has said it found a couple..

i suggest find a different pool.. the devs on this one are sleeping and dont respond to emails.

Activity: 290
Hello
   Can anyone help or advise I have been mining TEK coins for about 3 days now at http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/tekcoin/

Was waiting for wallet to sync it has now but my balance is Zero

I have found loads of confirmed blocks but nothing in my wallet

Many thanks for any help

Steve
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello!
set 4 c5 and one s7 but the difficulty Do not know how to put on s7?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Is the peercoin pool offline?
Been pointing miners for the few days. no miner details on site.

i think its broken, no blocks for several days and my miners keep saying they are finding blocks..

Activity: 224
https://eloncity.io
Is the peercoin pool offline?
Been pointing miners for the few days. no miner details on site.
Activity: 1
I want to ask the complexity of manually (diff). Coin Mazacoin. The latest version of the purse. I sign up in the wallet settings, and the site refuses to accept them. Help. The complexity of that site itself sets is useless. diff 100000 The parameter is incorrect, you need to 1000.
Activity: 196
ive been solomining on this pool for a while,why does DGC for example has so many orphaned blocks when on the blockchain the block does not show up as orphaned ??

Because it's someone else's block that made it into the chain.

what do you mean?multiple persons find the same block at the same time or how does that work?

pretty much, they find it within such a short time of each other that the network doesn't have time to update. after its corrected and the late miner becomes the orphan and gets nothing.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126
ive been solomining on this pool for a while,why does DGC for example has so many orphaned blocks when on the blockchain the block does not show up as orphaned ??

what do you mean?multiple persons find the same block at the same time or how does that work?

Exactly, and whoever get it into the chain first wins, and all the others are orphans
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I have some ZETA I mined over the winter. About $40 USD worth. Does anyone know a place to exchange without signing up somewhere. Looking for btc or ltc
Activity: 29
@tuaris is this multi-coin pool still active?
Activity: 35
Many UNO blocks found not showing up.

Activity: 17
I'm trying to mine UniversalCurrency at SecurePayment, but pool keeps showing 0 h/s

My miner is working at 56.10 mh/s

I have tried different difficulties
I can't get nothing signed at securepyament either.  I'm using peerunity and every time I paste back the signed messsage it says message verification failed.
Activity: 1
When I signed message and submit it for verification for Guldencoin its always wrong.

Is the guldencoin wallet from securepayment.cc updated ?

Activity: 34
I found block 7th February 2016.
Now it seems error near my address 11th February.
I report missing block.
after 5 minutes later it fixed like paid but not paid yet to my address.
Woow Tuaris is fastest man alive. After 7 minutes it is paid.

My peercoin experience in securepayment.cc :
Firstly work in pool with your hash power with 20TH/s you can find a block in a day.
When you found a block you can wait 4 days for 520 confirmation for payment.
Then if it writes near your address error, quickly report it as a missing block.
After waiting 12 minutes, it will be paid.
Finally thanks for Securepayment.cc and Tuaris.
Pages:
Jump to: