Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 74. (Read 181063 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Is there any chance for supporting the KnC Titans?

I join in the questions. Are our TITAN will soon work's on yaamp.com ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
Regarding ghostcoin,

We paid everything we could exchange to bittrex. We even paid a bit more as it took us a few hours to know about that scam/bug. After we upgraded to the new wallet, our balance was zero and everything that was already sent to bittrex has been wiped.

I understand your frustration, we lost money too with this ghostcoin. But we cant take the responsibility to pay more than what we get from exchanges. The only thing i can assure you, is that we modified our software so that these situations are detected sooner when they happen again.

Thanks for the comment. I didn't know the balances went to zero.
Activity: 175
Regarding ghostcoin,

We paid everything we could exchange to bittrex. We even paid a bit more as it took us a few hours to know about that scam/bug. After we upgraded to the new wallet, our balance was zero and everything that was already sent to bittrex has been wiped.

I understand your frustration, we lost money too with this ghostcoin. But we cant take the responsibility to pay more than what we get from exchanges. The only thing i can assure you, is that we modified our software so that these situations are detected sooner when they happen again.
Activity: 241
Is there any chance for supporting the KnC Titans?
So you guys are not responding to my question here about Ghost nor are you replying to my pm about it. Guess I can assume you stole from the miners. What a great pool lol.

They already answered about ghost even before you posted but here it is copied and pasted from above:

yo you guys need to shut down ghostcoin, 10million hidden block. abort abort! lol!

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203099464

add

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9121527

we are currently working on our software so these situations are detected faster next time.

You're missing what I'm talking about. Miners were still having a balance of Ghost after this (at least I was). Then when trading resumed on Bittrex yesterday the balance disappeared but I didn't receive any BTC for them. Guess I can assume they did the same for other miners as well.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
So you guys are not responding to my question here about Ghost nor are you replying to my pm about it. Guess I can assume you stole from the miners. What a great pool lol.

They already answered about ghost even before you posted but here it is copied and pasted from above:

yo you guys need to shut down ghostcoin, 10million hidden block. abort abort! lol!

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203099464

add

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9121527

we are currently working on our software so these situations are detected faster next time.

Activity: 401
Switched most of my miners over onto x11 here. Your stats are very pretty and update fast.

I'm liking this pool more and more every day  Grin

I have to agree that YAAMP has been one of the better performing pools.  My pool switcher spends most of its time on YAAMP being that the prices per algorithm tends to be higher than other similar pools.

What happened with Ghost? It's gone from the balance but it seems like I didn't receive the corresponding BTC. Missing like 0.2 BTC here  Undecided
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Switched most of my miners over onto x11 here. Your stats are very pretty and update fast.

+1. Keep up the great work yaamp & team.
Activity: 448

Yaamp is torturing me with a current estimate of 0.88 BTC/MHs  Grin
but the Titan web interface still reports "Miner Status: Running (Connect to Miner API failed)".

Did you connect to yaamp.com with Titan ?

I've tried it, but fails always (Connect to Miner API failed).

0.88 BTC/MHs would be awesome, right Wink
but the Titan web interface still reports "Miner Status: Running (Connect to Miner API failed)".

Did you connect to yaamp.com with Titan ?
My 2 cube's turned out to be SICK, and today flew to Sweden under warranty.
Waitin for new cubes Smiley

It's probably no hardware error. I guess the ASIC drivers are total crap ... or both Wink

They should rename to AlphaMiner Grin

After all possible tests it turned out, however, that a hardware problem.

Good name Wink

It's probably no hardware error. I guess the ASIC drivers are total crap ... or both Wink

They should rename to AlphaMiner Grin

Yes, please:

[2014-10-07 12:42:52] Pool 0: Unknown stratum msg: {"id": 4, "result": true, "error": null}
 [2014-10-07 12:42:52] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0xc8
 [2014-10-07 12:42:52] Pool 0 misbehaving (coinbase check), disabling!

is there a stratum mining pool where you can successfully mine? If so, we can analyse their protocol and see the difference with our.

I get also no results with Yaamp and the Titan.

Nicehash and SimpleMulti works fine with 2 Titan cubes each at 75 MHs = 150 MHs.

P.S. I'm still troubleshooting to get cube 3 and 4 working.

Edit: Cube 3 and 4 are now "working" with Nicehash, so 4 cubes are mining now at Nicehash for the first 5 minutes between 180-290 MHs and now between 0-240 MHs ... more zero than 240 Sad
Of course.
I'm mining @ other scrypt multi pool right now.
I do not know anyone else, but I have no problems with mining.

It is a pity that I can not here - this is my favorite pool.

Best Regards.

clevermining works great, magicpool so .. ghash multipool also.
Activity: 175

Yes, please:

[2014-10-07 12:42:52] Pool 0: Unknown stratum msg: {"id": 4, "result": true, "error": null}
 [2014-10-07 12:42:52] Coinbase check: multiple inputs in coinbase: 0xc8
 [2014-10-07 12:42:52] Pool 0 misbehaving (coinbase check), disabling!

is there a stratum mining pool where you can successfully mine? If so, we can analyse their protocol and see the difference with our.
Pages:
Jump to: