Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 71. (Read 181063 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Yaamp,

Would you guys be able to add in the ability to manually set the diff for a particular miner?

Thanks!

Hello,

you can do so with the password parameter as in:

-p d=32
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Yaamp,

Would you guys be able to add in the ability to manually set the diff for a particular miner?

Thanks!
We now allow payments in other currency than bitcoin. You can specify any wallet address, of a coin we mine, as the username of the stratum parameter.

To back that, the fee structure has changed a little. Variable fees have been lowered and an additional 1% is added only if you choose BTC payments. Payments in other currencies save that 1%.

Great news, now im switch to LTC payouts Smiley

Smiley

we havent mined any LTC yet, but no problem, we'll buy some to honor all LTC payouts.

another easy way to do that would also be to choose any currency we mine and provide your bittrex or cryptsy deposit address for that currency.

the idea behind that new feature is to allow you to diversify your holdings and more especially remove a bit of pressure on altcoins price, if that's possible.

also note that all combinations of algos are allowed. so you can mine neoscrypt and get paid in darkcoin for example.

Please explain how to convert the coin value? For example :
I am mining X11, and got xx Darkcoin, xx UroCoin, xx CannabisCoin, xx Mobcoin ect
Now, IF i want my payout with others altcoin since all algos is allowed, so how to calculate :
If I want Lemurcoin (x11) or
If I want Litecoin (scrypt) or
If I want FTC (neoscrypt)

I see as very complicated here. But if you convert each mining coin to btc (use which exchg rate??) and convert again to payout coin (which exchange rate??), than i think the loss will be more than 1% that we should save from fee.

Enlight me please

that's a direct and simple conversion.

for example, you mine X11 and want to get paid in FTC

FTC amount = DRK amount * DRK price / FTC price + LMR amount * LMR price / FTC price

no exchanges involved

We're not using two different prices for each coin like you may think. You know, one price for buying and another for selling like an exchange. It's the same price with a simple and direct conversion.

Activity: 854
Merit: 502
We now allow payments in other currency than bitcoin. You can specify any wallet address, of a coin we mine, as the username of the stratum parameter.

To back that, the fee structure has changed a little. Variable fees have been lowered and an additional 1% is added only if you choose BTC payments. Payments in other currencies save that 1%.

Smiley

we havent mined any LTC yet, but no problem, we'll buy some to honor all LTC payouts.

another easy way to do that would also be to choose any currency we mine and provide your bittrex or cryptsy deposit address for that currency.

the idea behind that new feature is to allow you to diversify your holdings and more especially remove a bit of pressure on altcoins price, if that's possible.

also note that all combinations of algos are allowed. so you can mine neoscrypt and get paid in darkcoin for example.

Please explain how to convert the coin value? For example :
I am mining X11, and got xx Darkcoin, xx UroCoin, xx CannabisCoin, xx Mobcoin ect
Now, IF i want my payout with others altcoin since all algos is allowed, so how to calculate :
If I want Lemurcoin (x11) or
If I want Litecoin (scrypt) or
If I want FTC (neoscrypt)

I see as very complicated here. But if you convert each mining coin to btc (use which exchg rate??) and convert again to payout coin (which exchange rate??), than i think the loss will be more than 1% that we should save from fee.

Enlight me please
Very interesting option!

I just received the first LTC payout Smiley
How often payments are made? BTC was once a day and LTC ?

There are 2 payments per day. One for balances above 0.001 and another for above 0.005.

Activity: 155
Very interesting option!

I just received the first LTC payout Smiley
How often payments are made? BTC was once a day and LTC ?

Smiley

Hi, how many confirmations for Novacoin (NVC) ?
Currently takes a very long time, maybe you could reduce the number of confirmations ?

Best Regards.

i wish i could, but that's for the novacoin devs to decide that.

Hi, how many confirmations for Novacoin (NVC) ?
Currently takes a very long time, maybe you could reduce the number of confirmations ?

Best Regards.

Hi Yaamp !
Please add diff for scrypt d=12288

Thx and keep up the good work Smiley

we added difficulties 8192, 12288 and 16384 for scrypt
Hi Yaamp !
Please add diff for scrypt d=12288

Thx and keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 241
Is there any chance to bring back the profitability stats?

Without I can't mine at Yaamp Sad

the stats should be there as usual. if anything, that's a bug. can you take a screenshot or describe what happens?

the thing i modified yesterday, is a pause on the web page auto refresh after an hour. clicking it should resume for another hour. it doesnt impact the mining, it's just the web page refresh. so it can auto refresh more often and pause when people arent looking. but that should be the same content as before.

Since two weeks I don't get any stats like jjjordan.

Screenshot: http://imgur.com/APJf4WM

the stats should be there as usual. if anything, that's a bug. can you take a screenshot or describe what happens?

the thing i modified yesterday, is a pause on the web page auto refresh after an hour. clicking it should resume for another hour. it doesnt impact the mining, it's just the web page refresh. so it can auto refresh more often and pause when people arent looking. but that should be the same content as before.
Activity: 241

we've been asked to allow custom fixed difficulty. it's implemented the same way as other pools do using the password parameter.

as in: -p d=0.016

allowed values are, for x11, x13 and x15: 0.016, 0.032, 0.064, 0.128, 0.256, 0.512

and for scrypt, scryptn and neocrypt: 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 and 4096

this is now active on x11 and will get to other algos during the day.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
we had a few problems with the x11 pool today. that should be fixed now.

but beside that, i think it's going very smoothly, thanks to all miners!

Thank you for the update.
I can confirm that (from a users perspective) the X11 pool is now stable again.

Keep up the good work!
we had a few problems with the x11 pool today. that should be fixed now.

but beside that, i think it's going very smoothly, thanks to all miners!
Why block VertCoin to "Cleared"? When this block is on the site is marked as confirmed? Screenshots attached.

in this case, "Cleared" means that the block is confirmed, sold and transfered to your BTC balance.

Opsss, thank you. Smiley

no problem  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: