Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 77. (Read 181063 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
happens to the site? cant work  Embarrassed Huh is down some hours ago...
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Hi, When will the frontend be back up?
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
whats up fellas. nice pool. It would be awesome if you guys get sha 256 support so i can point all my miners to one place and not have to worry about shit. great pool either way, im bouncing back and forth at the moment because i'm helping a friend beta test another pool but i'm planning on parking it here for a good portion of time. thanks guys and keep up the good work.

also i dont know if your up for new scrypt coins but qtl has been pretty profitable lately.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Thanks for the good comments.

-------------------------------------------------

I've only found these cases and credited their respective wallet with these amounts.

15R5duve2QYLWS1fZUufBsG3PMryMeLPL1.Bit1 0.00461241
15R5duve2QYLWS1fZUufBsG3PMryMeLPL1.Bit2 0.00476404
15R5duve2QYLWS1fZUufBsG3PMryMeLPL1.Bit3 0.00496923
1BrHfRX6W5RzJ89XMK6mnquzMjTjqNqZa4.750ti 0.00055636

Note that our software will now (or in the next few hours) support this parameter format and strip the right side of dots and underscores to get your wallet address. The stripped extension will be added to the password for convenience of identification.

Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Nice website.

Are there any plans to enable Miners to setup auto-switching algo depending on profitability?

Kind regards

this would be a killer feature
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I've have had yaamp as my default #1 pool for the past few weeks.
Really like the stability and the payments are OK. Keep up the great works!

I see that the amount of hashing power has quadrupled  in the past days. Looks like people are moving their miners to yaamp, as the payout rate on poolpicker is showing yaamp to the most profitable x11 multipool right now.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Testing with 55Mh

Lets see Cheesy
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Nice website.

Are there any plans to enable Miners to setup auto-switching algo depending on profitability?

Kind regards
Activity: 201
I moved some hashpower to your pool.
Nice working so far!

BTW I just noticed now that your web is down?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
After experiencing countless unplanned outages with my previous multipool (over the last month), I switched to YAAMP.com approx. 1 week ago.
Since the switch, I have experienced 100% uptime and lower fees. The UI is also very clean, informative and updates quickly.

+1 for YAAMP.com
Activity: 4
Normally, you should start having results very quickly looking at this url http://yaamp.com/?address=BITCOIN_WALLET with you BTC wallet. Our software does not verify the validity of the address. We might look at implementing validation in the future. But in the meantime, mining to random string is considered a donation to your favorite pool.

I'll be looking at those with .bit1 or .bit2 or similar worker extensions for transfering your balance from the wrong address to the right one. Give me a few days so i find a way to find these cases in the db.

Oh and BTW we did block a few ip addresses as they were submitting 100% invalid hash for a while. Please say if you were blocked by mistake and go to hell if you were blocked for the good reason Wink

Thanks for your assistance!
Normally, you should start having results very quickly looking at this url http://yaamp.com/?address=BITCOIN_WALLET with you BTC wallet. Our software does not verify the validity of the address. We might look at implementing validation in the future. But in the meantime, mining to random string is considered a donation to your favorite pool.

I'll be looking at those with .bit1 or .bit2 or similar worker extensions for transfering your balance from the wrong address to the right one. Give me a few days so i find a way to find these cases in the db.

Oh and BTW we did block a few ip addresses as they were submitting 100% invalid hash for a while. Please say if you were blocked by mistake and go to hell if you were blocked for the good reason Wink
xjp
Activity: 7
I have been mining at least one hour and I do not see my statistics on web site. My bitcoin address is 14vFdqCiBn1jcmKK1dvixizK7tRTbaXbKP.
Is there any possibility to show all users (bitcoin addresses) to check possible typo mistakes?

Edit:
I found a mintake on setting my stratum proxy. I added a worker name at the end of my bitcoin address.
Is there any possibility to correct it on your side?
Thanks for asking for the command line.  When I went to copy it, I realized my mistake and corrected it.  I still had ".Bit1", ".Bit2", ".Bit3" at the end of my wallet address.

Can you find it and correct it on your end?

Awesome pool! The stats page has all of the information I look for in a pool. 

Peace,

I can see that they were paid out but they have not posted to my account.

While I am enjoying your pool, the amount of time to resolve this issue is a bit frustrating.

Peace,
Thanks for asking for the command line.  When I went to copy it, I realized my mistake and corrected it.  I still had ".Bit1", ".Bit2", ".Bit3" at the end of my wallet address.

Can you find it and correct it on your end?

Awesome pool! The stats page has all of the information I look for in a pool. 

Peace,
I have been mining for almost two days with no deposit and I cannot see my stats on the website. Can anyone please help enlighten me.

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

What's your command line?
I have been mining for almost two days with no deposit and I cannot see my stats on the website. Can anyone please help enlighten me.

Thanks in advance,
Just a few words to describe the new scheme for fees.

We wanted to implement a way to limit the hashpower when there're not enough difficult coins to mine for a specific algo. That doesnt seem good for a coin's health to throw too much hashpower to it. It becomes crazy and starts to reject blocks.

So we came up with a variable fee scheme based on hashpower and our coin list's total difficulty. Here's the formula:

Code:
log(hashpower / 1000000 / sum(coins.difficulty)) + .5

more coins in the algo's list with high difficulty means lower fees

fees should range from .5% - 1.5% for scrypt and x11 as there're enough difficult coins in their list and, 1.5% - 2.5% for x13 and x15 as there're just a few coins to mine. Fees are included in estimated profit.

we just added scrypt mining with a good selection of coins
Activity: 5
giving this a try, got my rig pointing at the X13
Pages:
Jump to: