Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 69. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
2thiec:
This usually occurs in the payment periods.

2Yaamp:
I also subscribe to the question of sgminer and multialgo.

I'm not very familiar with sgminer, but i guess you would add all algos as different pools in the config file and let sgminer fails over through the list until it finds the good one.
Activity: 245
Merit: 256
2thiec:
This usually occurs in the payment periods.

2Yaamp:
I also subscribe to the question of sgminer and multialgo.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
All good today ? I cant open the web page.

It seems to be running fine for the last 24 hours. But we had to block many ip addresses because of abuse. If you were blocked by mistake, send me your ip in PM for unblock.

CANNOT access the web and said this

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I love this pool, i wish you guys would put up an SHA port.
Activity: 526
Merit: 500
Its all about the Gold
Both website and mining are what appears offline currently for the last 8 minutes.
Activity: 518

It seems to be running fine for the last 24 hours. But we had to block many ip addresses because of abuse. If you were blocked by mistake, send me your ip in PM for unblock.

Well i usually can open the web page, but sometimes i cant open it for like 10-20 min, then its all fine again.
No idea why this is. But mining seems to be unaffected so its all good Smiley
I started mining with you since 2 days and so far i am pretty happy.
Keep up the good work ! Smiley

Activity: 518
Over the last few days, we had to fight a little to keep our system up. Hope we're good now.

Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I've been unable to connect for mining, im just getting 'no servers were found that could get work from'

using awesomeminer the api connects and says 0 hashrate for scrypt-n, which is what I am attempting and cant connect
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Has the site been getting DDOS'd over the last couple days? The website seems to be up and down intermittently and it's been throwing my miners off the pool when they can't get numbers from the api.

Same here today, everything look offline or maybe this only affect some user.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Has the site been getting DDOS'd over the last couple days? The website seems to be up and down intermittently and it's been throwing my miners off the pool when they can't get numbers from the api.
Activity: 207
Activity: 138
We have a simple implementation to propose and test...

I have seen on the website:
Code:
To complete you setup, you will need to configure your miner to round robin through all algos.
Here is an example of a windows batch file for ccminer.

:start

ccminer.exe -r 0 -a x11   -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3533 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer.exe -r 0 -a x13   -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3633 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer.exe -r 0 -a x14   -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3933 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer.exe -r 0 -a x15   -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3733 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer.exe -r 0 -a lyra2 -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4433 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2
ccminer.exe -r 0 -a quark -o stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033 -u joe -p x11,x13,x14,x15,quark,lyra2

sleep 5000
goto start

I am using sgminer.  The command "-r 0"  doesn't exist in sgminer.
Does anyone know what would be the command for sgminer to exit if the (only) pool doesn't provide work?  I couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks.
Cool stuff. I assume it uses the normalised rates on the site for each algo in determining profitability, yes? If so, it's probably only useful for people running AMD cards, since Nvidia cards get much different rates (I run mostly 750ti's and the ratios are really off). Still, a lot of people were probably looking for something like this.

good point

-------------------------------------

By default, we use our built in factor table to normalize the profitability. The scrypt algo is the reference with a factor of 1.

'scrypt'   => 1,
'scryptn'   => 0.5,
'x11'      => 5.5,
'x13'      => 3.9,
'x14'      => 3.7,
'x15'      => 3.5,
'neoscrypt'   => 0.3,
'lyra2'      => 1.3,
'quark'      => 6,

But you can also specify your own profitability factors for each algo.

-p x11=5.1,neoscrypt=0.5,lyra2=2

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Cool stuff. I assume it uses the normalised rates on the site for each algo in determining profitability, yes? If so, it's probably only useful for people running AMD cards, since Nvidia cards get much different rates (I run mostly 750ti's and the ratios are really off). Still, a lot of people were probably looking for something like this.
multi-multi-port would be awesome if it gets implemented!!

We have a simple implementation to propose and test.

------------------------

Use the password parameter to define a set of algos you want to mine. Your miner connection will close (and move to your next configured algo) if the current algo is not the best profitable of your set.

Examples:

-p x11,neoscrypt,lyra2
-p scrypt,scryptn

The difficulty parameter can be combined with algos.

-p d=64,scrypt,scryptn

Or with any other.

-p rig1,scrypt,scryptn

Note that the password parameter must be all together, that is no spaces.

http://yaamp.com/site/multialgo

Activity: 155
Hi Yaamp, please add Viacoin to merge mining.

Best Regards.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi yaamp,

Your web server is down. Still mining though.  Huh
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
multi-multi-port would be awesome if it gets implemented!!
Pages:
Jump to: