Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 208. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
ok.. so I have a question about the minimum 512 difficulty on stratum... 

How does that affect things when we are mining a coin with below 512 difficulty?  For example, lets say we are mining Xcoin with a current difficulty of 400.  I find a hash with difficulty 450, but it doesn't get sent cuz stratum is only sending 512+.   Does that mean the pool just missed out on finding a block?

I'm hoping this is just a case of Difficulty does not exactly correlate to difficulty.. 

Hoping someone can enlighten me..

thanks,
Sigg
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Today another 0.00706058 per BTC / 1MH. Is this normal??

0.007 is becoming pretty normal this days...

For every pool? Or just Waffle?

http://poolpicker.eu/text.php

I would take poolpicker with a pinch of salt because I was mining on Hashcows for 10 hours and earned barely anything, Clevermining is slightly better but not by much
Confirming for Hashcows. Been mining a few days there already, and it says I only have 0.00171077BTC, with 830KH/s.
Going back to waffle for now.

Yea seems Hashcows have some weird stats last days.

Adding Auroracoin to the rotation by the "big four" is skewing a lot of the multipool results, methinks.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

I would take poolpicker with a pinch of salt because I was mining on Hashcows for 10 hours and earned barely anything, Clevermining is slightly better but not by much
Confirming for Hashcows. Been mining a few days there already, and it says I only have 0.00171077BTC, with 830KH/s.

Yea seems Hashcows have some weird stats last days.
Activity: 84
Please give me Bitcoins so I can buy more food

How many days ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored

Need some help!

I've been mining DOGE for a while but I want to switch to this pool. However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. When I start up cgminer in BAMT, it says "waiting for work to be available from pools" for a few seconds then terminates. Any idea on what I may have done wrong? All I had to change in my config file was the pool right?
What is your config

{ "pools" : [ { "url" : "stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333", "user" : "bitcoin adrress", "pass" : "hi" } ] , "intensity" : "19", "vectors" : "1", "worksize" : "256", "kernel" : "scrypt", "lookup-gap" : "2", "thread-concurrency" : "24000", "shaders" : "0", "api-port" : "4028", "expiry" : "120", "gpu-dyninterval" : "7", "gpu-platform" : "0", "gpu-threads" : "1", "gpu-engine" : "1150", "gpu-memclock" : "1500", "gpu-powertune" : "20", "log" : "5", "no-pool-disable" : true, "queue" : "1", "scan-time" : "30", "scrypt" : true, "shares" : "0", "no-submit-stale" : true, "kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin", "auto-fan" : true, "auto-gpu" : true, "temp-target" : "70", "temp-cutoff" : "77", "temp-overheat" : "90" }

No submit stale isn't needed, I submit stale shares on my machine and they get accepted quite often.

Did you find the problem ?
Activity: 15

Activity: 15
Activity: 56
i hope PW is not gone for his vacation yet. 0.006x looks strange and needs his attention.
i hope this is some sort of api problem again and is not our real profit per hour,
[wrong math here]
edit - wrong math.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
Need some help!

I've been mining DOGE for a while but I want to switch to this pool. However, I'm having trouble getting it to work. When I start up cgminer in BAMT, it says "waiting for work to be available from pools" for a few seconds then terminates. Any idea on what I may have done wrong? All I had to change in my config file was the pool right?
What is your config

{ "pools" : [ { "url" : "stratum+tcp://useast.wafflepool.com:3333", "user" : "bitcoin adrress", "pass" : "hi" } ] , "intensity" : "19", "vectors" : "1", "worksize" : "256", "kernel" : "scrypt", "lookup-gap" : "2", "thread-concurrency" : "24000", "shaders" : "0", "api-port" : "4028", "expiry" : "120", "gpu-dyninterval" : "7", "gpu-platform" : "0", "gpu-threads" : "1", "gpu-engine" : "1150", "gpu-memclock" : "1500", "gpu-powertune" : "20", "log" : "5", "no-pool-disable" : true, "queue" : "1", "scan-time" : "30", "scrypt" : true, "shares" : "0", "no-submit-stale" : true, "kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin", "auto-fan" : true, "auto-gpu" : true, "temp-target" : "70", "temp-cutoff" : "77", "temp-overheat" : "90" }

Can you telnet to the hostname and port and see the port as open?
Activity: 3
Need some help!

What is your config

Activity: 52
Need some help!

What is your config
Activity: 3
Need some help!

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
gives me an error when i try to register

With all the details you provided, I'm sure it'll be easy to fix.
gives me an error when i try to register
Activity: 56
When I get back to action on Thursday, first plan of attack will be getting bigger servers.  We're not in danger of overrunning our current servers, and can easily handle up to about 30GH on the current boxes, but I think a few extra boxes (+1 on each endpoint + Asia) will squeeze out a few extra percent due to reducing load a bit (spread out bandwidth usage, etc).  It will also let us do a bit more in terms of splitting our hash power (more servers = more pieces we can point at coins).

Just out of interest, what infrastructure are you currently running?

i am guessing infrastructure is running PW and not the other way around. right at the moment as he said he is leaving for few days, our profit drops to .007x. his pocket skynet does not like his absense at all.
Activity: 13
I just updated www.wafflecharts.com

sample:http://www.wafflecharts.com/charts/17dDG3anu27cGC4fc91R5o3A3fQzkms2ic/

I changed up the layout based on some feedback, Hashrate tables will be available soon.  Feedback appreciated.

Looking better, good luck, I support you.

If you need any type of coding help or server IS let me know, I have a dedi just idle.
Jump to: