Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 239. (Read 465668 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The level of entitlement in this thread is pretty sad. This has been a bad week for all things crypto, just sit tight. You're welcome to go to another pool...hopefully that means you'll also stop posting here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The big miner isn't the problem guys... The hashrate increase in general, maybe... but the whale only represents a portion of that - you may as well argue we should ban everyone who switched over from middlecoin.  At least the whale is probably using 1024 diff, instead of a ton of smaller miners hammering the servers.  I mean come on, think about it.
Activity: 58
maybe the pool should block the miner with 5Ghz.  seems like his arrival started causing more issues.

+100000
i agree with that after that guy came in eveything torn apart

im switching to clever mine till waffle sort things up...
this is not good nor profitble pool until fix it once and for all

OK - things have clearly gone a little wonky right now but I have faith in poolwaffle to sort it out. In fact I am prepared to bet his is flat out fire-fighting.

I am going to fail over to my backups as I can't sit & watch my rigs & stats 24/7, but I fully expect it to be temporary.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will be bringing on a second rig, and added the "_worker" to my BTC address for the current worker.

Is there a way to get individual worker stats? I could not find the link.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
my suggestion, and probably the suggestion of A LOT of others, is to log the stat history so that we can get an accurate record without having to leave the page up all day.

1) I didn't want people to visit my stats once and then forget about it, meanwhile the stats continue to be downloaded. This was a waste not only for me storage wise, but for wafflepool and myself's network usage.

Maybe only log for 24 hours, and if the person has not checked in, then stop logging that address.

4) I figured that since people had their PC's on mining all the time anyways, if they wanted historical stats they could just keep the page open somewhere.

It does slightly lower the mining rate on the rig with the window open.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Today is a bad day to mine.

Ground is too damn sterile on waffle!

lol Shocked Shocked Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Today is a bad day to mine.

Ground is too damn sterile on waffle!

http://www.sydneyalternativemedia.com/blog/PreciousHoleInTheGround.JPG
Activity: 366
Oh no, what happen to this pool..
Activity: 52
my hash droped from 13 to 5 mh  Huh Huh

Seems that BTC_worker is an issue.
Removed all worker names and stats are much higher now.
maybe the pool should block the miner with 5Ghz.  seems like his arrival started causing more issues.

+100000
i agree with that after that guy came in eveything torn apart

im switching to clever mine till waffle sort things up...
this is not good nor profitble pool until fix it once and for all
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
maybe the pool should block the miner with 5Ghz.  seems like his arrival started causing more issues.
my hash droped from 13 to 5 mh  Huh Huh
Activity: 52
Something is wrong with stats. I've now put all worker names and on 10MH+ can see only 2mh (!!!)
Shall I remove the worker names?

i'm using BTC_workername

Huh
Activity: 37
I think I'm going to switch pools until this stuff gets straightened out.  I'll be happy to come back once these issues are fixed.  My miner (1.2 Mh) was restarting because I wasn't getting accepted shares in 2 minutes.

Yeah something is wrong Sad I'm going to stick it out to help try and resolve the issues. At this point I'm loosing money mining tho... Loosing about $5 a day instead of $5 a day profit.
Activity: 9
I think I'm going to switch pools until this stuff gets straightened out.  I'll be happy to come back once these issues are fixed.  My miner (1.2 Mh) was restarting because I wasn't getting accepted shares in 2 minutes.
I might have to go back to directly mining dogecoins. I'm getting really really bad results the last 2 days.

im getting bad result
i put 13mh on this pool but last 2 days was getting 0.008 per mh which is very low
any suggestions?what is happening? all pools experiencing this?
now it looks like i mined doge(with droping btc price ) directly no diffrence Cool
Activity: 14
I don't know if this has anything to do with the pool or am I doing something wrong? started happening after the difficulty adjustment, hardly getting any shares through. "lost xx shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0"

http://imageshack.com/a/img844/4828/l5sf.png
I might have to go back to directly mining dogecoins. I'm getting really really bad results the last 2 days.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Hey guys, is anyone else seeing a sharp drop in accepted shares? When I checked my miner this morning it's saying I'm mining at my full ~1mH/s, but I'm only getting an accepted share every 5-10 minutes. The output from CGminer just keeps reading "stratum from pool 0 detected new block"  and resetting the difficulty, but I'm not getting any accepted shares.

Few, this is my exact situation. I posted 2 above you... are you seeing similar results? Glad im not going crazy.

Hey sorry I missed that post. Ya that's exactly what my output looks like. Just in the last few minutes I've gotten a few more shares, but still much lower than normal. Maybe it has to do with the difficulty lock that poolwaffle has set up right now.
Hey guys, is anyone else seeing a sharp drop in accepted shares? When I checked my miner this morning it's saying I'm mining at my full ~1mH/s, but I'm only getting an accepted share every 5-10 minutes. The output from CGminer just keeps reading "stratum from pool 0 detected new block"  and resetting the difficulty, but I'm not getting any accepted shares.

Few, this is my exact situation. I posted 2 above you... are you seeing similar results? Glad im not going crazy.
Jump to: