Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 26. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Man, love the pool. Thank god I don't have to download all these wallets for these junk coins... I mean wtf is concealcoin, people actually buy this garbage? :/ There is a reason this is the number 1 x11 pool now!

Activity: 42
back to normal now, thank you.
great severs, great capacity, good profit.

please fix this issue, we are killing concealcoin now and I don't want my hashes goto a black hole. hope its just a frontend issue.
something is wrong, its only showing 1/10 of the hash rate on the stat page, but miners are working fine....
X11

I restarted servers (X11, X13) about that time (30min ago) to add a couple coins.  But shouldn't show any drop other than for about a minute (and even then, just disconnect/reconnect).  Did you failover to another pool during the drop?

No, I even switched different stratums of waffle pool, same thing, the hash rate on individual X11 stat is off by factor of 10.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
something is wrong, its only showing 1/10 of the hash rate on the stat page, but miners are working fine....
X11

I restarted servers (X11, X13) about that time (30min ago) to add a couple coins.  But shouldn't show any drop other than for about a minute (and even then, just disconnect/reconnect).  Did you failover to another pool during the drop?
X11
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
How many computers can I have mining to one bitcoin address?

Any number. If you would like to see separate stats for each you can use bitcoinaddress_workername as your user name and workername will show up separately on the stats page, but the earnings will still go to the same bitcoin address.
Activity: 2
I finally got x13 working. My hash rates stats for a pair of r9 280x are: x11 is 4.2x scrypt, and x13 is 3.1x scrypt.

Since WP assumes 4.0x and 3.5x, I actually need x13 to be estimated to be 20% more profitable than x11 to break even.

best way would be to calculate for your setup with help of http://wafflepool.com/api/stats and then use your ratios
Code:
/* per miner */
define("SMHS",   2.600);
define("NSMHS",  1.300);
define("X11MHS", 10.750);
define("X13MHS", 8.725);

define("SPOWERUSD", 8.570/2);
define("XPOWERUSD", 5.050/2);

// i even take power usage into my calculation (mostly to eliminate scrypt-n) and to get actual profit-loss at given time
to make me happy my next step will be closing outgoin ports with iptables so miners mine what is the best choice at the moment.

http://shrani.si/f/2a/xp/1mm84emR/screenshot-from-2014-07-.png
Activity: 11
How many computers can I have mining to one bitcoin address?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If Waffle doesnt update in the next DRK version your hash will be worthless - all blocks rejected. We should be working together to promote & support altcoins rather than inject so much hate like Phzi does.

p.s Phzi - you were dropped on your head as a baby

I'm sure phzi will appreciate this bit of biographical knowledge.

"Promoting and supporting" by attacking nonbelievers is not a winning strategy.
Heh... if that's the best they can come up with - ad hominem attacks that completely ignore my arguments - then I must say that the blockchain they support can't die soon enough.

PoolWaffle: how's the selfish mining development going?
(for those that can't take a joke... I'm kidding... kinda... sorta... maybe?)

Imagine if WafflePool kept over 51% of the DRK hashrate, and happily mined all of the coins on the dominant fork Wink.  Sounds awesome!

I could give two forks about 90% of the coins out there, outside of the fact that we're riding the crazy wave into oblivion for most of the coins.
That's what WafflePool is all about, if you ask me - "Riding The Crazy Wave" to pure BTC profits!
legendary
It would be satisfyingly ironic if some evil multipool or secret X11 ASIC vendor forked DRK into oblivion, given their devs' affinity for ninja forks of their own. Yes, I'm still sore from one back in May when they couldn't get their shit together and cost me several days of mining time.
Maybe PoolWaffle will quietly roll out the ability to selfish mine =]… I would 100% support that (especially if WP refuses to update and pay the 20% MN fee), and I bet everyone would love the increased profitability (even if it ultimately kills faith in the DarkCoin blockchain - good riddance)

If Waffle doesnt update in the next DRK version your hash will be worthless - all blocks rejected. We should be working together to promote & support altcoins rather than inject so much hate like Phzi does.

I'm sure phzi will appreciate this bit of biographical knowledge.

"Promoting and supporting" by attacking nonbelievers is not a winning strategy.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
It would be satisfyingly ironic if some evil multipool or secret X11 ASIC vendor forked DRK into oblivion, given their devs' affinity for ninja forks of their own. Yes, I'm still sore from one back in May when they couldn't get their shit together and cost me several days of mining time.
Maybe PoolWaffle will quietly roll out the ability to selfish mine =]… I would 100% support that (especially if WP refuses to update and pay the 20% MN fee), and I bet everyone would love the increased profitability (even if it ultimately kills faith in the DarkCoin blockchain - good riddance)

Activity: 630
You guys have nearly 50% of the DRK hashrate. Miners please move to another pool!
Lol... nobody is going to move from WafflePool because of a 51% worry. 

If the DRK network can't tolerate multi-pools, so be it; it certainly won't survive the influx of inevitable ASIC miners (should DarkCoin last that long - doubtable in my mind).

How funny, I was catching up with the thread and read the message from Sharkbyte and thought to myself, who cares? Then I realized I was being a bad Crypto citizen, but felt better when I saw others felt exactly the same as I did. Smiley

I could give two forks about 90% of the coins out there, outside of the fact that we're riding the crazy wave into oblivion for most of the coins.
legendary
You guys have nearly 50% of the DRK hashrate. Miners please move to another pool!

If the DRK network can't tolerate multi-pools, so be it; it certainly won't survive the influx of inevitable ASIC miners (should DarkCoin last that long - doubtable in my mind).

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Dude, I'm only getting like 2100 for my 750tis what version/setting are you using?

Core clock +135
Memory clock +575
with msi afterburner
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Same problem as Utahjohn  Undecided

Pool keep reseting my dif to 0.168 and connection timeout like every 5 or 10min

ccminer -r 3 -R 5 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu.wafflepool.com:3331 -u 1G5BiEDSaEmoHHDFqG2EhbpJvhdx8JvSYW_750ti -p d=0.008"

Dude, I'm only getting like 2100 for my 750tis what version/setting are you using?
Activity: 322
Merit: 254

ccminer -r 3 -R 5 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://eu.wafflepool.com:3331 -u 1G5BiEDSaEmoHHDFqG2EhbpJvhdx8JvSYW_750ti -p d=0.008"

Yep, should hopefully be fixed today/tomorrow.  Its not an actual problem, just default difficulty too high (mining is working fine, you'll just have a ton of variance due to long times between shares).
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: