Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 25. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
already sold at 952 after buying at 661. happy with the gain and can sleep without being afraid of a roller-coaster Smiley

nice
Activity: 57
already sold at 952 after buying at 661. happy with the gain and can sleep without being afraid of a roller-coaster Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Awesome the panic buys of Judge are now at 1000 up from 650 early this morning Smiley
LOL who said market's can't be manipulated Smiley~  I'll get my ROI and then some Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
I haven't checked this thread for weeks. I have 36% rejected shares for scrypt. Is this normal? I use to only be ~1% when I started here, and no other settings were changed. Any ideas on what I should do?

Seems very odd.  Pool average (last 5 min) is at 2.8%, only stat I have on hand right now...
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I haven't checked this thread for weeks. I have 36% rejected shares for scrypt. Is this normal? I use to only be ~1% when I started here, and no other settings were changed. Any ideas on what I should do?
Activity: 35
Judgecoin is on the quick rise due to panic buying as PoW nears it's end.  Good for us Smiley  Mine X13 Now!

good to know

ty
Judgecoin is on the quick rise due to panic buying as PoW nears it's end.  Good for us Smiley  Mine X13 Now!
Activity: 12
Something is definitely off with X11 on the global stats page.  It looks like my miners are getting about .00032/mh/s/day over the last 12 hours, and the top bar consistently shows the pool at 300%+ LTC, but the site is showing .00018/117%.  Not a huge deal but I'm pretty sure something is off there.

The top % is running average while on the stats page its 24hr average

Almost, the top is the last full 24 hours.  The stats page is the day in UTC.  So when UTC time is 1:00am that stat only accounts for 1 hour.  So basically the top never "resets" it just updates as time goes by, while the stats page resets at midnight UTC to give historical data on how well each physical day goes.
Activity: 47
Something is definitely off with X11 on the global stats page.  It looks like my miners are getting about .00032/mh/s/day over the last 12 hours, and the top bar consistently shows the pool at 300%+ LTC, but the site is showing .00018/117%.  Not a huge deal but I'm pretty sure something is off there.

The top % is running average while on the stats page its 24hr average
Activity: 58
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
is there anyplace to see worker stats and earnings before payout threshold is reached?

You can try http://www.wafflepoolmonitor.com/

thank you. exactly what I was looking for.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094
When using the Wafflepool API (http://wafflepool.com/api/stats), you can get BTC/1MH statistics per day.

Would it also be possible to provide the current BTC/1MH in the result as well? For example the BTC/1MH for the last 10 minutes or 30 minutes? Thanks!
Activity: 42
wafflepool has pretty good infrastructure and website is always responsive, handled the 100+G hash very well. I wonder what kind of hardware it is using and how many?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Appears to be some drama in some of the other mining "pools"...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7931455

Yeah, makes one appreciate pools run by adults like WP.
Appears to be some drama in some of the other mining "pools"...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7931455
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Extreme drop off on x11
A reporting issue or just poor luck this hour?

We mined a coin (concealcoin) that had a very short POW phase, and it ended.  So it was just the previous period (you can see it on the graph) that was extremely high.  It is back to (roughly) normal, with a very small time window (stats have only been for a couple hours now).
Activity: 47
Extreme drop off on x11
A reporting issue or just poor luck this hour?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Yes, use same add for all Smiley

Thanks  Smiley

Yeah I see that now, the system wasn't updating as fast as I thought it should. But it's all there now.

I'm trying to get away from that pool that shall not be named, and I think I found this pool to be a nice landing spot.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Yes, use same add for all Smiley
Activity: 42
excellent move unleashing the power onto cnl, excellent ROI today. can't believe its worth 0.15 BTC a block, take their lunch/pumper money. too bad POW ends at 2880 soon...
Pages:
Jump to: