Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 3. (Read 465522 times)

legendary
Activity: 885
Merit: 1006
NiceHash.com
PLEASE!!! Just launch wafflepool as soon as possible! I don't even need my lost payout (about 0.1btc) I just want to continue my mining process, because for those days while waffle stays broken i've already lost much more profit than 0.1btc!

So let me get this straight, because the pool is down you're not mining?  There are dozens of other profit switching pools out there!!!  I really liked Wafflepool, but it goes down I switch to another pool!!!

So, are there any other X11 multi-coin --> bitcoin pools out there? I know about the darkcoin specific pools, (and use some for backup) but are there any other Waffle like X11 pools?  Clever is Script only as far as I know which is no longer viable for GPU miners and many of the other multipools are gone or dead like Hashcows (or might as well be).

Already starting to gather some gear to transform former mining gear into some nice triple and quad crossfire gaming boxes for Elite:Dangerous and Star Citizen.... but would like to squeeze the last bits of mining I can out of the old workhorses before I shift them over to space simulator duty.

You might try and point you miners to NiceHash multialgo pool and use X11, X15, NeoScrypt and Lyra2RE algos (all energy efficient)... https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=multialgo#finetuning
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
PLEASE!!! Just launch wafflepool as soon as possible! I don't even need my lost payout (about 0.1btc) I just want to continue my mining process, because for those days while waffle stays broken i've already lost much more profit than 0.1btc!

So let me get this straight, because the pool is down you're not mining?  There are dozens of other profit switching pools out there!!!  I really liked Wafflepool, but it goes down I switch to another pool!!!

So, are there any other X11 multi-coin --> bitcoin pools out there? I know about the darkcoin specific pools, (and use some for backup) but are there any other Waffle like X11 pools?  Clever is Script only as far as I know which is no longer viable for GPU miners and many of the other multipools are gone or dead like Hashcows (or might as well be).

Already starting to gather some gear to transform former mining gear into some nice triple and quad crossfire gaming boxes for Elite:Dangerous and Star Citizen.... but would like to squeeze the last bits of mining I can out of the old workhorses before I shift them over to space simulator duty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the best dogecoin pool

Did you just sign up doing ref spam?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

So let me get this straight, because the pool is down you're not mining?  There are dozens of other profit switching pools out there!!!  I really liked Wafflepool, but it goes down I switch to another pool!!!
I'm mine! I'm not such a idiot, but my profit is low on other pools i don't know why
Activity: 196

So let me get this straight, because the pool is down you're not mining?  There are dozens of other profit switching pools out there!!!  I really liked Wafflepool, but it goes down I switch to another pool!!!

+1
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Activity: 10
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bored with you morons.
I'm still working on recovering the database.  Unfortunately very important files were corrupted (earnings essentially), and our backups aren't up to date enough (read: a few hours too early) to recover enough data from them for another payout to be processed.

Ideally we'll be able to recover almost everything, but its a very ugly process to dig through...

Consider the extra coins for those couple of hours a tip as far as I am concerned. Much rather be mining on waffle then my alternate pool.

There certainly will be trolls screaming/crying they lost their hard-earned 0.001 or 0.002 BTC for the day, without realizing how much you've helped them to earn in the last X months before.  Please don't listen too much to these trolls.  Wink

Well there are a few of us who have no gotten a payout. I was using a low-end GPU on X11, so I only made about .0001 BTC for about 1.5 weeks of work. Just got a Zeus Scrypt miner hoping to get some higher speed so I could make payouts at least weekly, but haven't really been able to use it yet.
Activity: 138
I'm still working on recovering the database.  Unfortunately very important files were corrupted (earnings essentially), and our backups aren't up to date enough (read: a few hours too early) to recover enough data from them for another payout to be processed.

Ideally we'll be able to recover almost everything, but its a very ugly process to dig through...

Consider the extra coins for those couple of hours a tip as far as I am concerned. Much rather be mining on waffle then my alternate pool.

+1

Shit happens.  Databases sometimes get corrupted, and backups sometimes don't run as supposed.  Not the first time, and certainly not the last.

I'm not worried about that little loss, and it certainly is very minimal when looking at the bigger picture, namely the very stable and reliable pool you've provided for a long time (a small eternity in crypto-time, actually).

There certainly will be trolls screaming/crying they lost their hard-earned 0.001 or 0.002 BTC for the day, without realizing how much you've helped them to earn in the last X months before.  Please don't listen too much to these trolls.  Wink
Activity: 8

Meh Some lost of coins I'm not worried. Heck start a fresh database and get it up and running all I really care.
Activity: 3
its a very ugly process to dig through...

Are you counting rewards for each individual miner on a abacus or a calculator?  Grin

No offence.  Smiley Hope you manage to solve the problem soon and start the pool again.
Activity: 2

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

Activity: 57
Lost my 0.01 for the 24 hours mining Sad. Lets move on.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Activity: 138
Same here.. address not found on webpage.
Miners hashing.. but are hashes being counted??
mmmm doubtful, better switch to backup pool until we heard from admin, just in case Smiley

[EDIT] Site now says:
Our primary database is having some issues, we're working on fixing it asap. Mining disabled for now to avoid losing work

so it was a db issue, good to know they are working on it Smiley

Wafflepool is down since 2 days now, and no news from WP.  Sad

I hope nothing bad has happened to WP so that he can't be with us now.

I would be sad to see Wafflepool go away - it was one of the best and most stable pools, IMO.

All that being said, the altcoin market and mining landscape are pretty bleak now, being unprofitable and below running costs for most miners, so with the users going away and the hashrate of most pools declining (please correct me if I am wrong here), I guess that the interest from pool operators to maintain their pools - which is a lot of work, for a smaller and smaller income as well - is also slowly going away.

I'm sorry if that's the end for Wafflepool, but I send my great thanks and kudos to WP for all the good work he's done on this pool.  Admirable.
Activity: 710
Merit: 502
mmmm doubtful, better switch to backup pool until we heard from admin, just in case Smiley

[EDIT] Site now says:
Our primary database is having some issues, we're working on fixing it asap. Mining disabled for now to avoid losing work

so it was a db issue, good to know they are working on it Smiley
Activity: 968
Merit: 624
Still a manic miner
Activity: 57
Adress not found.
My miners (10 machines on different internet) are mining at the same time (x11).
Activity: 2
Same here...

Thinking Database issue maybe?

Connection on my mining machine is continuously getting interrupted as well.
Pages:
Jump to: