Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 4. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 710
Merit: 502
Address not found? when I enter the site with my BTC addr. Shocked

also all the algos show 0 hashrate

something is fishy here Smiley, db error?, ddos attack?.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Yep, X11 is pretty much all we got left here for us GPU miners Smiley

Thnx for answer. N-Scrypt was really doing well not long ago. Pity :/
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yep, X11 is pretty much all we got left here for us GPU miners Smiley
Guys! Whats wrong with NScrypt ? Why so small prof ?

KNC Titans killed it. If you're using a GPU to mine it - don't.

I do mine with GPUs. So, what to mine at all ? X11 ?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

KNC Titans killed it. If you're using a GPU to mine it - don't.
Scrypt-N hashrate has pretty much disappeared as well. Honestly it'll probably not be worth the trouble to run the pool anymore when there will be no one mining on it and the profitability will be likely less than Scrypt. Alt-coins in general are starting to completely fall off the map IMO.
legendary
According to the Vertcoin blog, they're estimating the hard fork will happen on December 16th. They've tied it to a specific block.

In a post on the Vertcoin blog they indicated this fork was a strike against ASICs and a move against multi-pools.

Back in September I asked how this would affect Wafflepool, but I don't think there was an answer. I assume that Vertcoin would be dropped entirely, unless there's enough other interesting coins using the Lyra2 to warrant creating a new pool. I googled that and found no other coins using Lyra2, but honestly I don't know if any exist or are planned.

Again I'll ask what happens to the Waffelpool Script-N pool without Vertcoin? Is it worth keeping around for just murraycoin and spaincoin, or will it just be shut down?

Look at Scrypt-N hashrate and profitability. I think you can stick a fork in it (pun intended) unless you own a Titan and even then it's doubtful. It used to be 5-6 times more profitable than Scrypt, now roughly on par.
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
According to the Vertcoin blog, they're estimating the hard fork will happen on December 16th. They've tied it to a specific block.

In a post on the Vertcoin blog they indicated this fork was a strike against ASICs and a move against multi-pools.

Back in September I asked how this would affect Wafflepool, but I don't think there was an answer. I assume that Vertcoin would be dropped entirely, unless there's enough other interesting coins using the Lyra2 to warrant creating a new pool. I googled that and found no other coins using Lyra2, but honestly I don't know if any exist or are planned.

Again I'll ask what happens to the Waffelpool Script-N pool without Vertcoin? Is it worth keeping around for just murraycoin and spaincoin, or will it just be shut down?
Activity: 2
Three weeks without a reply. poolwaffle, we expect better.

Now there's another issue, too. Vertcoin going to hardfork will kill the remaining engine waffle had.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Yeah, no good launches in like 2 weeks.
Activity: 9
Profitability today is lower than a hooker's morale.       Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
According to poolpicker, coinking is beating waffle badly in scrypt-n. They're open about mining RT2.

Will waffle add rt2?
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
legendary
Hi, can you give me the adress for X13? Eu

X13 mining has been switched off.
Oh?
I looked at poolpicker, and it gives WP, as best for today Huh

Poolpicker is confused. For some reason it's showing WP's Scrypt number in the X13 column. X13 has been off for months.

Oh?
I looked at poolpicker, and it gives WP, as best for today Huh
legendary

I wonder how did scrypt mining drop below 100%?  I thought it's vsLTC, so if altcoins are lower than LTC, we would mine LTC instead.  Also, are we merge-mining dogecoins?

I noticed you have instructions for mining x13, but I don't see any stats for it.  What coins would we be mining if we followed your x13 instructions?  And what is the profitability?

I'm sure it was probably mentioned somewhere in this thread before, but it's a pretty long thread now.  Thanks!

X13 is not working right now. If you try it the port will be dead.

As for Scrypt, mining LTC does not always yield 100% "theoretical" LTC earnings due to variance, orphans, etc, and there is also the pool fee.

Thanks for the explanation.  Strangely, I don't see LTC or DOGE in the stats page, which worried me.

Thanks again.

We're definitely mining both Smiley

The issue is just that we've been reasonably unlucky (still within expected limited) in our LTC mining over the last few days.  So when its saying 80% vsLTC, its essentially us mining LTC about 30% of the time (and getting unlucky, so having 0% reward for it), and other things 70% of the time and having regular luck (115%-ish reward).  Putting us overall at around 80%.
FYI... the X11 USWEST server has been giving me a 20-40% reject rate over the past few days. I've switched all my rigs over to USEAST and getting 2% reject rate. Might want to check if anything is going on there poolwaffle.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
I wonder how did scrypt mining drop below 100%?  I thought it's vsLTC, so if altcoins are lower than LTC, we would mine LTC instead.  Also, are we merge-mining dogecoins?

I noticed you have instructions for mining x13, but I don't see any stats for it.  What coins would we be mining if we followed your x13 instructions?  And what is the profitability?

I'm sure it was probably mentioned somewhere in this thread before, but it's a pretty long thread now.  Thanks!

X13 is not working right now. If you try it the port will be dead.

As for Scrypt, mining LTC does not always yield 100% "theoretical" LTC earnings due to variance, orphans, etc, and there is also the pool fee.

Thanks for the explanation.  Strangely, I don't see LTC or DOGE in the stats page, which worried me.

Thanks again.

We're definitely mining both Smiley

The issue is just that we've been reasonably unlucky (still within expected limited) in our LTC mining over the last few days.  So when its saying 80% vsLTC, its essentially us mining LTC about 30% of the time (and getting unlucky, so having 0% reward for it), and other things 70% of the time and having regular luck (115%-ish reward).  Putting us overall at around 80%.
Pages:
Jump to: