Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 5. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
I wonder how did scrypt mining drop below 100%?  I thought it's vsLTC, so if altcoins are lower than LTC, we would mine LTC instead.  Also, are we merge-mining dogecoins?

I noticed you have instructions for mining x13, but I don't see any stats for it.  What coins would we be mining if we followed your x13 instructions?  And what is the profitability?

I'm sure it was probably mentioned somewhere in this thread before, but it's a pretty long thread now.  Thanks!

X13 is not working right now. If you try it the port will be dead.

As for Scrypt, mining LTC does not always yield 100% "theoretical" LTC earnings due to variance, orphans, etc, and there is also the pool fee.

Thanks for the explanation.  Strangely, I don't see LTC or DOGE in the stats page, which worried me.

Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I wonder how did scrypt mining drop below 100%?  I thought it's vsLTC, so if altcoins are lower than LTC, we would mine LTC instead.  Also, are we merge-mining dogecoins?

I noticed you have instructions for mining x13, but I don't see any stats for it.  What coins would we be mining if we followed your x13 instructions?  And what is the profitability?

I'm sure it was probably mentioned somewhere in this thread before, but it's a pretty long thread now.  Thanks!

X13 is not working right now. If you try it the port will be dead.

As for Scrypt, mining LTC does not always yield 100% "theoretical" LTC earnings due to variance, orphans, etc, and there is also the pool fee.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Yay! Problem solved! I'm mining at a different site now. Thanks!

Bye bye.
Activity: 322
Merit: 254
Hmm... Let's see... 4 VPS's from different providers, located at various locations all over the world... Nothing has changed and ALL of them are having a problem... Hmm. You must be right! You're working so the rest of the world must be wrong!

Everything should be working fine...  All servers are up and running fine, no real changes to code have been made over the last week other than updating of coindaemons (which normally causes a quick disconnect/reconnect, normally less than a second or two).
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Yay! Problem solved! I'm mining at a different site now. Thanks!

legendary
wafflepool got very unstable for me , lots of rejections and HW errors. They changed something? 

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Wow! I used to love wafflepool. I have several devices pointed at useast and uswest and the are all showing "dead". WTF?

Sounds like you have some problems with your hardware then. I've been mining Wafflepool x11 uswest non stop since it began and don't ever have any problems.

Hmm... Let's see... 4 VPS's from different providers, located at various locations all over the world... Nothing has changed and ALL of them are having a problem... Hmm. You must be right! You're working so the rest of the world must be wrong!

You're not "the rest of the world". Now if you are looking for help instead of attacking other members please let us know what troubleshooting steps you tried and we'll see what we can glean from that.
wafflepool got very unstable for me , lots of rejections and HW errors. They changed something? 

Wow! I used to love wafflepool. I have several devices pointed at useast and uswest and the are all showing "dead". WTF?

Sounds like you have some problems with your hardware then. I've been mining Wafflepool x11 uswest non stop since it began and don't ever have any problems.

Activity: 36

Activity: 180
Merit: 1003
WafflepoolMonitor Android App Update:

Hi,

The app has been updated to include option to show/hide specific algo details.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watcron.ads.wafflepoolmonitor

Please donate to support the app.
1MrEdZWv5HqE7kJf2jAnYLF9LYGBDM11Zv

Regards
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Activity: 365
is this place good for titan miner? is anyone using it?
Activity: 252
Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer
Mandatory #Urocoin $URO wallet upgrade to v1.0.2.3 required before 08 NOV 2014. Please RT and spread
https://github.com/urocoin/uro/releases/tag/1.0.2.3 @BittrexExchange @cryptsy

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/530185048486461442
Activity: 23
Is there some problem with the pool right now?
Had high rejects on eu.wafflepool.com (Job not found errors) switched to useast and it's all good

I'm getting 49.8% rejects on scrypt from yesterday, and moving from eu. to useast. did not change anything.
 Huh

Same here for X11.
I was getting the "Job not Found" errors and wafflepoolmonitor was showing double my hash rate.  I must be one of the lucky ones as moving to USEast has sorted it for now.
Just switched back to eu.wafflepool and all is working now
Activity: 411
Hi all! here a long time did not write. a lot of things have changed in the crypto community.

PW, the question - are you going to add the SHA-256 coins in your multipul?
Activity: 252
Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer
Please updated to this new release of the Urocoin wallet ASAP: https://github.com/urocoin/uro/releases/tag/1.0.2.3

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
So I'm back on WP after a monero binge.  Sorry but, I'm here to complain again.  I understand server admins always say they can't do anything about the difference in hash speed reported on the web compared to actual.

But... I have noticed more accurate readings on other sites for X11.  Is there really nothing to be done about this?  it's bad enough the payouts don't even seem to add up to the estimates.

Sorry... I'm just a little paranoid, angry and distrustful lately.  I think the btc price reflects the opinions of many.  doesn't help when 'secure' websites like bittrex can be so easily hacked and the site owners won't even do anything about it.  Needless to say, I won't be using bittrex for anything anymore.

I'm done with my rant but can you answer this question:  I've got over 50 mh/s X11 pointing at WP and I seem to always see half that reported by the website.  Anything that can be done to improve statistical accuracy?

thx

Are you seeing excessive rejects or anything else unusual? I have only about 16 MH/s and waffle's hashrate and payouts are spot on for me with very rare exceptions. I'm connecting to US West with a ~50ms ping.

Edit: mixed up server names, US East is 90ms for me.

o..m..g..... I'm so dumb lol.  yeah so, about 17 mh/s or so of hash was going at port 3336 instead of 3331  /facepalm.

Thank you for your reassuring words and for your reply, Suchmoon.  smh... sooooo sorry for my retard rant up above. 
legendary
So I'm back on WP after a monero binge.  Sorry but, I'm here to complain again.  I understand server admins always say they can't do anything about the difference in hash speed reported on the web compared to actual.

But... I have noticed more accurate readings on other sites for X11.  Is there really nothing to be done about this?  it's bad enough the payouts don't even seem to add up to the estimates.

Sorry... I'm just a little paranoid, angry and distrustful lately.  I think the btc price reflects the opinions of many.  doesn't help when 'secure' websites like bittrex can be so easily hacked and the site owners won't even do anything about it.  Needless to say, I won't be using bittrex for anything anymore.

I'm done with my rant but can you answer this question:  I've got over 50 mh/s X11 pointing at WP and I seem to always see half that reported by the website.  Anything that can be done to improve statistical accuracy?

thx

Are you seeing excessive rejects or anything else unusual? I have only about 16 MH/s and waffle's hashrate and payouts are spot on for me with very rare exceptions. I'm connecting to US West with a ~50ms ping.

Edit: mixed up server names, US East is 90ms for me.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

Sorry... I'm just a little paranoid, angry and distrustful lately.  I think the btc price reflects the opinions of many.  doesn't help when 'secure' websites like bittrex can be so easily hacked and the site owners won't even do anything about it.  Needless to say, I won't be using bittrex for anything anymore.

thx
Pages:
Jump to: