Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 113. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
all we can do now is helping etn to stabilize like monero, help with your GPU
Activity: 499
Merit: 254
a few hours I reckon

Yes, If more miners will not start leaving network after 4-5 hours of working for free without reward.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
a few hours I reckon

Fine, no other optin than to wait and hopefully transaction speed, confirmation speed and wallet updating
will be back to previous speed and i hope that the 100x times lower hashrate won't influence performance.

Why someone is decreasing his network 100x with intention is out of my logic anyway as i thought the
more hashrate on a network the faster and more secure .......
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Which are the working pools? I know etn.spacepools.org was steady and had a nice 20% share of the global hashpower before the ASICs.
Any other suggestions?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
a few hours I reckon
I get this in my wallet

Balance updates are taking a bit longer than usual. Please try again shortly.  Shocked

Not enough time since fork by now? Why doesn't the wallet update?

No new mined block = No wallet update

Why? Aren't there enough miners on the network?? How long since last mined block?

Not enough. the greedy GPU miners waiting the network difficulty to stabilize then come in

They are not helping at all

Don't put us all in the same basket.... Angry I'm mining with 1070s and 1070TIs even though it's not exactly the most profitable thing to do. I'm just supporting the transition as best as I can.

Then you are not the greedy GPU miners  Grin
Yup, same here. Guess I'm mining for free at the moment but hey ho.
Give it some time, guys. Every ASIC and his mother was mining ETN before the fork. Once the first new block is found, difficulty will readjust and the party will be on again.

Look, i don't care who how much profit or party each one here makes. All i want to know how long it takes until i can use my wallet again?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I get this in my wallet

Balance updates are taking a bit longer than usual. Please try again shortly.  Shocked

Why? Aren't there enough miners on the network?? How long since last mined block?

Not enough. the greedy GPU miners waiting the network difficulty to stabilize then come in

Don't put us all in the same basket.... Angry I'm mining with 1070s and 1070TIs even though it's not exactly the most profitable thing to do. I'm just supporting the transition as best as I can.

Then you are not the greedy GPU miners  Grin
Yup, same here. Guess I'm mining for free at the moment but hey ho.
Give it some time, guys. Every ASIC and his mother was mining ETN before the fork. Once the first new block is found, difficulty will readjust and the party will be on again.
I get this in my wallet

Balance updates are taking a bit longer than usual. Please try again shortly.  Shocked

Honestly, from a customor/client point of view i do not care who how mines, all i need is fast transactions, fast confirmations and
a working updating wallet!

How long does it take to have a working network again?

If there are no miners left than electroneum should rent immediatly hashpower to keep the network running.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I get this in my wallet

Balance updates are taking a bit longer than usual. Please try again shortly.  Shocked

Then you are not the greedy GPU miners  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I get this in my wallet

I get this in my wallet

After hardfork miner's hashrate is not enough by approximately 50-100 times or even more.

What's the deal in forking than if no miners are left for mining and keep transactions and wallets up to date?

No idea  Embarrassed Ask ETN team.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I get this in my wallet

I get this in my wallet

After hardfork miner's hashrate is not enough by approximately 50-100 times or even more.

What's the deal in forking than if no miners are left for mining and keep transactions and wallets up to date?
I get this in my wallet

I get this in my wallet

I get this in my wallet

I get this in my wallet

No new blocks??? Is everything going as planed or?

Hashrate dropped by 50-100 times, so it may take 5-6 hours or even more to find solution for 307500 block.  Cry
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
lets help ETN recover, all GPU miner! Wink

I agree but the network hashrate (Net Hash: 1,615.11 MH/s) is still too high and the price too low.  The net result is that you would be losing money.

Better off mining Eth and buying ETN for the moment.

See... GPU miner are the same greedy shit. not helping at all to smooth transition.

Zcash was right. they are doing fine not listening to GPU miners

please don't talk nonsense
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I think price will start recovering soon we are still in huge demand the team is working hard to get it back into the same rhythm like we had in early days of this project. I'm pretty sure in coming days it will get succeed to get a stable floor on high price.
Jump to: