Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 110. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
No official update or announcement yet when things will be back to reality?

I really would like to know when i'am again able to use my wallet and shift ETN's to exchanges....

It's over 12 hours now .... so at least me would appreciate an update on the situation ....
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Finally lol, its the high difficulty inherited from ASICS. Should adjust itself on the new chain in time. But good to hear this. a block is a block! its working then  Grin

Guys, something goes wrong with almost all miningpools.

the only pool i can find what is up to date is etn.nanopool.org, however they are not the one who is finding blocks.

whattomine.com looks like they updated ETN, they are on blockheight ~307600.

Exchanges are still on old chain, pools are still on old chain and they are doing there transactions (ofc, on the old chain).

Something goes totally wrong in here, even pools are going back to the old chain?!?!

So what pool was finding the 307500 block? And it looks like the electroneum blockexplorer is also not working/hanging??

When all the pools where going back to the old chain, directly ETN twitter and facebook is 0 contact.. what is happening here?? Why no message about the pool what found the first block on the ''new chain'' on facebook/twitter?

Why i can still do transactions on the old chain to the exchanges like cryptopia? asics are still having fun...

Cryptopia block height 307501. they are on the right chain

yeah i see, oké then that's a good thing i guess.. now i am wondering who got the first 2 blocks and why ETN is gone on social media..

They where spamming a lot, till a few minutes before the fork, many pools got questions, there are problems going on, nobody knows what pool find a block. They just say nothing anymore, i dont like that kind of stuff.

Current block height 307501 mean 307501 not found yet. i guess it was miscalculation on ETN team. current diff is too high, even if all monero hash redirected here would still takes hours to find block

Well i am wondering on what pools people are mining now.. i'm on nanopool (before fork, top 3 biggest pool) and yes with ~300 GPU miners it will take a long long time. So i want to know what pool found the block 307500.. I would say that ETN would tell that on there facebook/twitter, but nothing.
All other pool sites i can find, they are on the old blockchain.
miningpoolhub (also not a small one) is on the old blockchain, supernova is on the old blockchain, fairhash is on the old chain etc etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Great news, glad to see the solution for ASIC's getting implemented, a much-needed fork. I expect a lot more great news over the coming months. The Electroneum userbase is massive, a great indicator for the future of this project.

I have not mined ETN since the first month of launch but I imagine it will be difficult for a while, miners will have to be patient.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Finally lol, its the high difficulty inherited from ASICS. Should adjust itself on the new chain in time. But good to hear this. a block is a block! its working then  Grin

the only pool i can find what is up to date is etn.nanopool.org, however they are not the one who is finding blocks.

Exchanges are still on old chain, pools are still on old chain and they are doing there transactions (ofc, on the old chain).

Something goes totally wrong in here, even pools are going back to the old chain?!?!

So what pool was finding the 307500 block? And it looks like the electroneum blockexplorer is also not working/hanging??

When all the pools where going back to the old chain, directly ETN twitter and facebook is 0 contact.. what is happening here?? Why no message about the pool what found the first block on the ''new chain'' on facebook/twitter?

Why i can still do transactions on the old chain to the exchanges like cryptopia? asics are still having fun...

yeah i see, oké then that's a good thing i guess.. now i am wondering who got the first 2 blocks and why ETN is gone on social media..

They where spamming a lot, till a few minutes before the fork, many pools got questions, there are problems going on, nobody knows what pool find a block. They just say nothing anymore, i dont like that kind of stuff.

Current block height 307501 mean 307501 not found yet. i guess it was miscalculation on ETN team. current diff is too high, even if all monero hash redirected here would still takes hours to find block

They where spamming a lot, till a few minutes before the fork, many pools got questions, there are problems going on, nobody knows what pool find a block. They just say nothing anymore..
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Finally it is happening. Going to take ages though. I think Richard needs to rent some NH to help speed things up!
So anyone already mines with Gpu? do you feel the difference? (for example todays coins per hour in compare to yesterday)
Unfortunetly mine power supply burnt this week and i can't test it by mtself ;-(
Whattomine.com doesn't show much difference but probably it needs much more time (more than 24 hours) to get the proper results...

i am mining on nanopool however we cant find blocks so i dont know about the payouts.

So i dont know if something goes wrong, or that we just need a lot more miners so the diff can go lower after finding blocks. For now we  cant find any blocks (almost 12 hours mining on the new chain).

What pool got the first block on the new blockchain?
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
So anyone already mines with Gpu? do you feel the difference? (for example todays coins per hour in compare to yesterday)
Unfortunetly mine power supply burnt this week and i can't test it by mtself ;-(
Whattomine.com doesn't show much difference but probably it needs much more time (more than 24 hours) to get the proper results...

Whattomine.com shows wrong chain (old)
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
Activity: 101
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Finally lol, its the high difficulty inherited from ASICS. Should adjust itself on the new chain in time. But good to hear this. a block is a block! its working then  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
this is very good news, very good to follow, I am sure this electronium will be one of the leading projects among other projects,
I make coin electronium my tool for my long-term inventory because I am very sure, the longer, the more coin electronium enthusiasts,

all successful greetings
And in the short term, do not you believe in the project? Is it worth buying to get a profit in 1-2 months?
I think it's good to buy now for 1-2 months and welcome coming 1ksat again
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Yes !! https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/       307500. block found. Happy new blocks!!

Yay! Bwabye greedy ASICs!  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
this is very good news, very good to follow, I am sure this electronium will be one of the leading projects among other projects,
I make coin electronium my tool for my long-term inventory because I am very sure, the longer, the more coin electronium enthusiasts,

all successful greetings
And in the short term, do not you believe in the project? Is it worth buying to get a profit in 1-2 months?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes !! https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/       307500. block found. Happy new blocks!!
Holy bananas Batman! It's happening! Now let's all line up another 6 hours for the next block! Rock on, fellas! Cheesy

EDIT: did you also notice that block was found 3 hours ago? Looks like devs messed up some parameters...

Maybe website is slow..
It is a start. We can see that there is big amount of ETN being transfered in this block. The last ETN rewards of the ASIC miners?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

all successful greetings
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes !! https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/       307500. block found. Happy new blocks!!
Holy bananas Batman! It's happening! Now let's all line up another 6 hours for the next block! Rock on, fellas! Cheesy

EDIT: did you also notice that block was found 3 hours ago? Looks like devs messed up some parameters...

Maybe website is slow..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes !! https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/       307500. block found. Happy new blocks!!
Jump to: