Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 127. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Are there some news about Ledger Nano S for ETN?I saw an article on Reddit about 1 month ago by KnifeOPi with his Ladger and it worked with ETN.
is there something new?

No and it wouldn't matter anyway as the Algo is getting updated therefore even if Cryptonight integration worked (Which it should work with soon for Monero) then its totally dependant on the new algorithm.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
Are there some news about Ledger Nano S for ETN?I saw an article on Reddit about 1 month ago by KnifeOPi with his Ladger and it worked with ETN.
is there something new?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
What really happens with the fork? He will or not, where you can read about the fork. Somebody will give a link?

https://electroneum.com/2018/04/25/blockchain-update/
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What really happens with the fork? He will or not, where you can read about the fork. Somebody will give a link?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Electroneum focuses on developing an encrypted offline wallet. It is very safe. It needs high technology content.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Like i said, the amount of new coins created will still be 9 million ETN daily. no matter how much ASICs or GPUs you throw at the network

GPU mining farms also big business. you can remove the hobby miner, and you wont even notice anything different

The only thing that drive the price down is weakhands that got scared of FUDs

either you don't understand or you pretend you don't.
GPU mining farms and one of the GPU/CPU - it's a fair competition, but when there are many asics high hashpower - then there is no competition. you cant mining etn with GPU/CPU.
the meaning of blockchain and cryptocurrency is decentralization - this is when there is no monopoly on the means of production for a limited number of persons (with a lot of asics in our case).

and in this case, I and many others will not buy and hold such a cryptocurrency...

Personally I still buy and hold it! Cool
Why? because I'm looking at the bigger picture, combining macroeconomics and microeconomics analysis and also thinking about the value 1 year or more in the future.

My ETN Macroeconomics Analysis: The mainstream users are in need of something simple to understand and use. By my experience as a Google stocks holder, I know that the world is moving toward mobile platforms. Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Intel... they all know that and focus their products toward mobile users. Electroneum's team is doing the same.

My ETN Microeconomics Analysis: A solid plan that will create demand for the coin. A technology that looks to diversify itself and create patents. This is also a project which broke some records with its' ICO, people got to hear the name and even all this FUD is nothing more than an advertisement in the long run. Twitter was getting a lot of FUD a few months ago too and where is it's stock pride today? Double of what it was (you don't get 1000% return in stocks, a 100% return is a lot). Every day I was reading new FUD and I was just buying cheaper and cheaper. I see the same with ETN.

Is the developer's plan to accept ASICs? No. So why would I bet my money on what might happen/keep happening for a few months forward when it's safer to bet on the future?

PS: You're welcome for the free investing lesson! Wink
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

Like i said, the amount of new coins created will still be 9 million ETN daily. no matter how much ASICs or GPUs you throw at the network

GPU mining farms also big business. you can remove the hobby miner, and you wont even notice anything different

either you don't understand or you pretend you don't.
GPU mining farms and one of the GPU/CPU - it's a fair competition, but when there are many asics high hashpower - then there is no competition. you cant mining etn with GPU/CPU.
the meaning of blockchain and cryptocurrency is decentralization - this is when there is no monopoly on the means of production for a limited number of persons (with a lot of asics in our case).

and in this case, I and many others will not buy and hold such a cryptocurrency...
Activity: 101
1.42 Gh/s of asics... its about 6500 of bitmains X3 are mining etn now  Grin

and they dump etn permanently, so even good news cant help...

even if they dump everyday. 9 million etn daily is only $243k. thats low compared to daily volume. ASICs or GPU doesnt matter. both type of miner are always dumper

9 million etn daily ONLY  Huh
daily trade volume is 20 million etn ONLY!
it means, that all daily sellers are asic miners...

you don't know how to count?

are you retard? daily volume averaging 1.3 million $ = equal to 50 million ETN at current price

And what are the guarantee that GPU miners wont sell?

if you mining with 1 or 2 GPU (even more) or with CPU - this is hobby and you will not sell all, because its too low volume for selling.
but if you mining with asic then its a business - dont you understand?

BUT!!! because of asics you and me - we cant mine etn with GPU or CPU, and this is the real problem
and when no GPU/CPU mining - then no community, centralisation etc etc

even if they dump everyday. 9 million etn daily is only $243k. thats low compared to daily volume. ASICs or GPU doesnt matter. both type of miner are always dumper

9 million etn daily ONLY  Huh

are you retard? daily volume averaging 1.3 million $ = equal to 50 million ETN at current price

if you mining with 1 or 2 GPU (even more) or with CPU - this is hobby and you will not sell all, because its too low volume for selling.
but if you mining with asic then its a business - dont you understand?

BUT!!! because of asics you and me - we cant mine etn with GPU or CPU, and this is the real problem
and when no GPU/CPU mining - then no community, centralisation etc etc
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

[/quote]
here criticism is inappropriate, I think you are not an investor if you think so.
remember how slowly grew bitcoin,
this is the only project where you can process transactions from your phone, this is a revolutionary company, just have to wait...
[/quote]

I like the project and the whole concept but even in the Whitepaper I could not find where the value comes from in the mobil mining. When it does only emulate the mining process in the mobile APP and not actually add to the blockchain what does it actually do With the CPU power of the users? Could anybody pls enlighten me?
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?
its dead coin, just for pump and dump....... team is not working, they made so much money from ICO and not able to pay fee for top 3-5 exchanges.... crazy!

Funny. Almost worth deleting as it is a pure lie.

But considering you made an account and couldnt use your real one, and the actual truth is literally in the post right before yours, I left it up for the entertainmemt value.

FUD. And a very lazy attempt I must say.

LMFAO!! Shocked Grin

That is one of the reasons I have been avoiding Bitcointalk recently, I just don't have time for these people and all their FUD. You get a few for every project on here. You are doing a good job putting them in place though. Smiley

I couldnt agree more
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?
its dead coin, just for pump and dump....... team is not working, they made so much money from ICO and not able to pay fee for top 3-5 exchanges.... crazy!

But considering you made an account and couldnt use your real one, and the actual truth is literally in the post right before yours, I left it up for the entertainmemt value.

LMFAO!! Shocked Grin

That is one of the reasons I have been avoiding Bitcointalk recently, I just don't have time for these people and all their FUD. You get a few for every project on here. You are doing a good job putting them in place though. Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

LMFAO!! Shocked Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?
here criticism is inappropriate, I think you are not an investor if you think so.
remember how slowly grew bitcoin,
this is the only project where you can process transactions from your phone, this is a revolutionary company, just have to wait...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?
Activity: 11
I don't see any news about HitBtc or any other big exchanges? What is happening whit that. ETN must be traded on 2 or 3 big exchanges in order for price go up...

Richard said they are waiting until after the fork.

9 million etn daily ONLY  Huh

9 million etn daily ONLY  Huh

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
@Raja_MBZ

Note the team ETN is assembling are those with some of the larger tech companies on their resume, the patent for Instant Transactions, testing with HackerOne that was done, etc, but yes, the very large majority of the millions raised remains untouched.

I also like to point out to the community that the ETN project should be looked at in what I call regular time, instead of Old Crypto Time where a day equals a week.

Thanks for the constructive questions and comments.

Feel free to hang around. Around than 3 cents, and I fully expect Electroneum to end up a Top 5 Crypto as the project continues into the future.

Jump to: