Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 128. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
1.42 Gh/s of asics... its about 6500 of bitmains X3 are mining etn now  Grin

and they dump etn permanently, so even good news cant help...
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I don't see any news about HitBtc or any other big exchanges? What is happening whit that. ETN must be traded on 2 or 3 big exchanges in order for price go up...
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Have you even read this? It's right in your mobile app. It does NOT mine. Please, can you just tell me the source from where in the world you guys are giving out REAL ETN? Are you using ASICs to mine ETN in a whole lot and then distribute? Roll Eyes

Although I know you found the info, just one page ago (291 May 04, 2018, 04:14:44 PM) I had replied to the same question you made regarding the source for ETN for the Mobile Mining Experience (simulation). There is plenty of information on this thread, all you have to do is take the time to read it instead of jumping to conclusions like you did regarding ASICs. It just turns into unnecessary FUD because unfortunately some people might think it's true.

BTW, does anybody have any idea at all that from what fund (or from what ETN reserves) they're rolling out the mobile mining payouts, since it's not the actual mining (according to the app details)? Roll Eyes

Took me a bit to find this from the first pages of this thread, but they were part of the 12.6 billion pre-mined coins (to cover ICO investors and mobile mining pool):

Hi
contraband any action by dev coz i saw in block1 someone mining 12 B etn. its 50% our max supply and will disturb etn grow.
Look unfair for loyal investor.
Help to bring it to dev team.

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  8.6 mobile mining pool estimate
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

Sorry, I admitted that before and will again admit that I asked the same thing again, should've searched the past few pages. Moreover, I'm now pretty sure about this as well that team is working against ASICs and will sooner or later find the solution for it. As I initially thought about the connection between ASICs and mobile app, it's not like that. The team does have a pre-mine to pay for mobile app (so-called miner) payments, and it will use that.

However, the final thing I can say about this project is, it has collected too much and provided too little in return. That's all. They didn't hide anything from the very beginning, and did keep things crystal clear, but those, who did think that the mobile miner which they're building will actually be something that mines on mobile phone, were fools (like myself). Those people should've at least investigated a bit about the mobile phone miner before considering it a big project. The mobile miner app is actually a counter, not a miner.
before you put your hard earned cash into anything do your homework. If you dont understand and are second guessing now, well then you didnt do your homework.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Have you even read this? It's right in your mobile app. It does NOT mine. Please, can you just tell me the source from where in the world you guys are giving out REAL ETN? Are you using ASICs to mine ETN in a whole lot and then distribute? Roll Eyes

Although I know you found the info, just one page ago (291 May 04, 2018, 04:14:44 PM) I had replied to the same question you made regarding the source for ETN for the Mobile Mining Experience (simulation). There is plenty of information on this thread, all you have to do is take the time to read it instead of jumping to conclusions like you did regarding ASICs. It just turns into unnecessary FUD because unfortunately some people might think it's true.

BTW, does anybody have any idea at all that from what fund (or from what ETN reserves) they're rolling out the mobile mining payouts, since it's not the actual mining (according to the app details)? Roll Eyes

Took me a bit to find this from the first pages of this thread, but they were part of the 12.6 billion pre-mined coins (to cover ICO investors and mobile mining pool):

Hi
contraband any action by dev coz i saw in block1 someone mining 12 B etn. its 50% our max supply and will disturb etn grow.

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain

Sorry, I admitted that before and will again admit that I asked the same thing again, should've searched the past few pages. Moreover, I'm now pretty sure about this as well that team is working against ASICs and will sooner or later find the solution for it. As I initially thought about the connection between ASICs and mobile app, it's not like that. The team does have a pre-mine to pay for mobile app (so-called miner) payments, and it will use that.

However, the final thing I can say about this project is, it has collected too much and provided too little in return. That's all. They didn't hide anything from the very beginning, and did keep things crystal clear, but those, who did think that the mobile miner which they're building will actually be something that mines on mobile phone, were fools (like myself). Those people should've at least investigated a bit about the mobile phone miner before considering it a big project. The mobile miner app is actually a counter, not a miner.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
The new version of mobile mining app has cleared some old pending balances for me.
Now it's back to standard where every 10 ETN is transfered to the wallet. Thanks !

I have a new version of the app and I still have balance over 10 ETN stuck as pending...
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Hi

21 Billion Total

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate

8.4 left on blockchain
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Seems like they're now having trouble in sending ETN from Mobile miner to the wallet, and it all makes sense. The mobile miner clearly states that:

"Your mobile phone doesn't actually mine like a desktop miner would, instead we benchmark your device and allocate it with a hashrate that it would be able to achieve if it were actually mining."

So now, from where in the world are they going to give "REAL" ETN when our mobiles are mining "FAKE" ETN numbers only?

This whole idea of making ETN mobile miner actually ended up with a "numbers counting app", sadly. Roll Eyes

The Mobile Miner emits REAL ETN

It will go from pending to your wallet soon

Keep "mining"

The pool that pays out the ETN from the mobile miner was premined in the beginning.

The only real complaint there is that the mobile miner it is centralized, but the real miners are decentralized as with any other coin.

You only have to go back 1 page on this thread to see the quoted breakdown

Oops, sorry, I found that. Sorry again.

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate
  8.4 left on blockchain

...but then, a question. Is this number-counting app all you guys have created out of tens of millions of dollars gathered during ICO?

Designed prior to ICO
Activity: 76
The new version of mobile mining app has cleared some old pending balances for me.
Now it's back to standard where every 10 ETN is transfered to the wallet. Thanks !
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Seems like they're now having trouble in sending ETN from Mobile miner to the wallet, and it all makes sense. The mobile miner clearly states that:

"Your mobile phone doesn't actually mine like a desktop miner would, instead we benchmark your device and allocate it with a hashrate that it would be able to achieve if it were actually mining."

So now, from where in the world are they going to give "REAL" ETN when our mobiles are mining "FAKE" ETN numbers only?

This whole idea of making ETN mobile miner actually ended up with a "numbers counting app", sadly. Roll Eyes

Keep "mining"

The pool that pays out the ETN from the mobile miner was premined in the beginning.

The only real complaint there is that the mobile miner it is centralized, but the real miners are decentralized as with any other coin.

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate
  8.4 left on blockchain

...but then, a question. Is this number-counting app all you guys have created out of tens of millions of dollars gathered during ICO?

The point is for crypto to be introduced to mainstream via a SIMPLE app. No complicated exchanges and addresses. Average people don't know how to use this and this is a brilliant way to show them a start!!!
legendary

Keep "mining"

12.6 premine
  5 investors estimate
  8.4 left on blockchain

Keep "mining"

legendary

Keep "mining"

Keep "mining"
Activity: 845
Merit: 56

just because you missunderstood the app purpose, doesn't make if a failure. Mobile mining, do you live under a rock?  Grin
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think the team needed to communicate more actively with the community and I think the price of the coin did not fall so much. It's good that now I see very good communication.
Activity: 75
Any idea when Etn mobile app will release coins from "Pending" to online wallet ?
Activity: 275
Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?

You know I been kind of market watching and just looked at the ETN charts and its a very valid question your asking. Though at the moment I do see a little slight market weekend correction happening, very short term one so I don't think that is the actual effect going on with ETN.

Issue I am seeing, and I coming probably more from a personal perspective about ETN at the moment by long term testing and still kind of sorting if this is something I want long term. The mobile miner situation is still a huge mess and I think that is the key area past all this talk of fork fixes for ASIC resistance that the team probably should be more focused on.

I just came from the ETN Twitter, I been waiting for my mobile miner to pay out 300 ETN now a month. Its chump change, not a concern for me personally but I am noticing I am not the only one still seeing this non payment issue. Its all over the Twitter heavy, and I am pretty sure serious investors are also seeing this. I see community guys bashing the people inquiring about this issue, basically the tone is well its only a few bucks, quit whining, which I haven't even posted but I kind of think that helps further put people off.

This is the only advice I can give this team about this issue, step up and get those people paid before more negativity spawns outwards. See I have also a mining farm, and I have been testing the mobile miner to see if it keeps working and so far it hasn't really at all. Mining ETN with my mining farm is not cost effective, to do this right now would be a leap in faith of hopes that it rises but if I can't see a mobile mining platform actually pay the mobile miners, then I wouldn't really feel wasting electricity on bigger hording schemes is going to be wise on this coin at the moment. So I kind of figure that may also be in the back of the minds of investors, I used to day trade and I did my research on every investment I made so I would guess most of those guys are seeing what is happening with payouts and user experience.

This is designed for that android app, but it doesn't work....plus they are pushing for IOS in this state so I hope by then they fix this problem. Granted many users did get pay, but its so random and I talked with a lot of people where it isn't working for them like myself. So I will probably avoid diving too much more into ETN personally. I do expect it to eventually rise, most people know of this coin and the concept if followed through with some fixes should in turn rise the price.

I work in crypto actually, been involved marketing for top tier coins for years but what usually made those coins go up, they took the time to fix all issues then market so the public eye isn't so on the negatives, right now its bad for business for competition to have ammunition against a coin. I still hold quite a bit of ETN because I mined on it with my GPUs early on, and I hold those because its just not a valid time to sell. If this coin fixes this user related madness then most likely it will turn around. The plain truth is, its meant to give users on mobile devices a way to mine and make a little coinage for paying services. But if you leave and app open for over a month and it doesn't pay, does make a user wonder if its worth the time. A month is a long time, kind of past holding that old trust factor

So honestly I think its as simple as that with the exchange prices. Once that user experience is adjusted and corrected, then probably more will hold and go in and buy volume. In the state of affairs right now, your basically buying into something that promises a service but its kind of hit and miss with that service working. This team works hard, I see it in videos but they have to finish the error fixing I believe to get the bigger investors to feel secure in mass adopting this more in their portfolios. So its really just reflective market prices of the moment, something that can change at any given moment per what the team does about it

Thanks Bro for such a wonderful response with all the issues and hope to see it to turn around, I see now what's going on. Another thing  bugging me was, even brand new or unknown coins are listing daily basis on major exchanges( Binance, HitBtc, Bittrex etc etc), they took such a long time just to list on Kucoin. Supposed to be on HitBtc a while ago and given timeline has passed. From the beginning everyone knows,  this project will be either super successful or fail utterly, theer is no middle ground. Hope they will address all the issues and hire best tech team to resolve them.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
Every coin is mooned to 7 or 8 cents, except ETN. Would like to understand how come a coin which has been in limelight for long time is not gone up much?  Any reason?

You know I been kind of market watching and just looked at the ETN charts and its a very valid question your asking. Though at the moment I do see a little slight market weekend correction happening, very short term one so I don't think that is the actual effect going on with ETN.

Issue I am seeing, and I coming probably more from a personal perspective about ETN at the moment by long term testing and still kind of sorting if this is something I want long term. The mobile miner situation is still a huge mess and I think that is the key area past all this talk of fork fixes for ASIC resistance that the team probably should be more focused on.

I just came from the ETN Twitter, I been waiting for my mobile miner to pay out 300 ETN now a month. Its chump change, not a concern for me personally but I am noticing I am not the only one still seeing this non payment issue. Its all over the Twitter heavy, and I am pretty sure serious investors are also seeing this. I see community guys bashing the people inquiring about this issue, basically the tone is well its only a few bucks, quit whining, which I haven't even posted but I kind of think that helps further put people off.

This is the only advice I can give this team about this issue, step up and get those people paid before more negativity spawns outwards. See I have also a mining farm, and I have been testing the mobile miner to see if it keeps working and so far it hasn't really at all. Mining ETN with my mining farm is not cost effective, to do this right now would be a leap in faith of hopes that it rises but if I can't see a mobile mining platform actually pay the mobile miners, then I wouldn't really feel wasting electricity on bigger hording schemes is going to be wise on this coin at the moment. So I kind of figure that may also be in the back of the minds of investors, I used to day trade and I did my research on every investment I made so I would guess most of those guys are seeing what is happening with payouts and user experience.

This is designed for that android app, but it doesn't work....plus they are pushing for IOS in this state so I hope by then they fix this problem. Granted many users did get pay, but its so random and I talked with a lot of people where it isn't working for them like myself. So I will probably avoid diving too much more into ETN personally. I do expect it to eventually rise, most people know of this coin and the concept if followed through with some fixes should in turn rise the price.

I work in crypto actually, been involved marketing for top tier coins for years but what usually made those coins go up, they took the time to fix all issues then market so the public eye isn't so on the negatives, right now its bad for business for competition to have ammunition against a coin. I still hold quite a bit of ETN because I mined on it with my GPUs early on, and I hold those because its just not a valid time to sell. If this coin fixes this user related madness then most likely it will turn around. The plain truth is, its meant to give users on mobile devices a way to mine and make a little coinage for paying services. But if you leave and app open for over a month and it doesn't pay, does make a user wonder if its worth the time. A month is a long time, kind of past holding that old trust factor

So honestly I think its as simple as that with the exchange prices. Once that user experience is adjusted and corrected, then probably more will hold and go in and buy volume. In the state of affairs right now, your basically buying into something that promises a service but its kind of hit and miss with that service working. This team works hard, I see it in videos but they have to finish the error fixing I believe to get the bigger investors to feel secure in mass adopting this more in their portfolios. So its really just reflective market prices of the moment, something that can change at any given moment per what the team does about it
Jump to: