Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 132. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Cool, hashrate does not depend on the price of the phone, for $1000 and $90 my two phones show 30 hashes on ETN. It turns out that the phone more profitable than the hard drive 8 TB on the BURST.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Hi guys,
Im trying to send my ETN from https://my.electroneum.com/ to Cryptopia, but Transactions status is "Unable to determine transaction hash" and no coin sent. Balance doesnt change.
What should i do now?

why not try to resend it if balance remain the same
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Hi guys,
Im trying to send my ETN from https://my.electroneum.com/ to Cryptopia, but Transactions status is "Unable to determine transaction hash" and no coin sent. Balance doesnt change.
What should i do now?
As a small miner you should have switched a long time ago and watch https://whattomine.com/ to see what to mine.  No point mining a coin that is less profitable than another.  Mine the most profitable and buy into the coin you like.

I've switched right when price droped from 30 ETN / 1 Khs to 11 ETN / 1 Khs.

But in my mind I still considered myself ETN miner Smiley. And I've waited that fork every day. And then they said (or I missunderstood) the fork would be this week.

I'm wonder how much will increase the GPU mining profability after the fork... By example of monero after fork the change can be huge (even 10 times)...
Today one rx 580 gives 0,15 usd in ETN and almost 1,5 usd in XMR and before fork ent was more profitable than XMR.... so maybe the good times for ETN GPU mirers will back....

Today if you don't have new asic the only reasonable way to mine ETN is mobile "mining" which gives as much coins as 2 rx 580

It should be balancing out within 1 day. and the profitability will roughly the same with monero
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
As a small miner you should have switched a long time ago and watch https://whattomine.com/ to see what to mine.  No point mining a coin that is less profitable than another.  Mine the most profitable and buy into the coin you like.

But in my mind I still considered myself ETN miner Smiley. And I've waited that fork every day. And then they said (or I missunderstood) the fork would be this week.

I'm wonder how much will increase the GPU mining profability after the fork... By example of monero after fork the change can be huge (even 10 times)...
Today one rx 580 gives 0,15 usd in ETN and almost 1,5 usd in XMR and before fork ent was more profitable than XMR.... so maybe the good times for ETN GPU mirers will back....

Today if you don't have new asic the only reasonable way to mine ETN is mobile "mining" which gives as much coins as 2 rx 580

Just forget to miner ETN until the fork.

And they are never pay anymore mobile miners, just say ... wait 30 may  Angry

waiting while others start accumulating? Huh
the price could crawl to 500 sat before 30 may. and take off from there

Other coins give now more money and are good projects too.

Thats how you lose money. go to current hyped coins and the hype goes down

i'll stick with under performed coins and wait for it to rise  Wink
Activity: 202
Merit: 11

Other coins give now more money and are good projects too.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24

I still believe in this project, volume is still very high, although the price is not what it used to be so the prediction at this month it could go to $5 is not true, it's still struggling, but with the bull trend I hope it could go up 5 cents
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
As a small miner you should have switched a long time ago and watch https://whattomine.com/ to see what to mine.  No point mining a coin that is less profitable than another.  Mine the most profitable and buy into the coin you like.

Do you read there facebook and stuff where they are active?

for what i know the big update to the newest Monero would be at the end of this month, not this week.

For what i read on there facebook and website is that they will do some little fixes earlier, the change to newest monero version will be at the end of may (30-31 of may).

Can be i missed something on the news, was following there github last days.

https://electroneum.com/2018/04/25/blockchain-update/
So tell me, where did you find the fud about this week? Or are u just starting it?

I will copy it, because people seems dont like to read facts and search google for 10 seconds:
ETN Blockchain Update May 30th

Monero (who we based our blockchain code on) perform an update approximately every 6 months, and this is a great practice, as it allows them to keep their technology moving forward and introduce new features. We will be following this model and our first major update (also known as a fork) is scheduled to take place at block 307500 which is approximately 10.30am BST on May 30th.
Don’t panic! – Forking explained

It’s important for everyone to understand that whilst this is known as a fork, it is very different to Bitcoin forking to bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold. The fork will not result in two currencies, as all the exchanges and pools will update their software in advance of the update block and Electroneum will continue with an updated blockchain.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I, as a small miner, I am upset at ETN team.

Because they screwed me.

I  as a small trader was screwed by Cryptopia issues that took for months.

And now by kucoin issues.

And because of ASICS maybe the price is stuck at 275 or something.

So I cannot mine because of ASICS. I cannot trade because the price is stuck.

I can only make value with other coins (mining or trading) and then put the profit in ETN.

And another issue: I think mobile mining is not a healthy thing for ETN owners. Should be ok for a limited time but that is also a palm in the face of small miners that want to do something for their coin. They are not greedy to just get coins via a mobile phone, they really want to support the network.

But how much can I trust the technical part of the team when there's one issue after another and delays?

Keep in mine that every shitcoin (as they say) that forked from cryptonight to v7 or heavy is growing.

But if the price would go up (and it will), and I would not hold anything I would I be upset.

So there's a BIG dilema on what should I do. If I would sell all my ETNs then the coin will grow big time. Maybe that is the reason the coin is not growing... (I am not joking)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Pool in test fase but should be work perfectly:

www.jeronapool.tk

Fee 0%
Minimum payout: 10
Transaction fee: 0,5ETN

Config XMR-STAK: xmr-stak -o stratum+tcp://jeronapool.tk:5555 -u YOURETNWALLETADRESS -p x

Ports: 3333 (start diff 100)
Ports: 5555 (start diff 2000)
Ports: 7777 (start diff 10000)

If some people can throws some hashes to my (test)pool that would be great!

I know shares are save, my test miner is working, i just need more hashes so we can find blocks.
When block find the payout will be in a few seconds (this is the most important thing i want to test: PAY OUTS, this because there are many problems with payouts with ETN. For what i know and see my pool should do the payouts fast and correctly).  
I set the pool up because i found out that some miningpools dont payout correctly and the block rewards for each miner are to low (this can have several reasons, there is no reason to put the blame on ETN. They are behind the screens active with finding and adding solutions. And this is where i think it goes wrong, some pools dont add the updates. My pool runs on the newest software what should be used to handle ETN correctly).

At this moment testing loadbalance and payouts, so every miner what want to mine at my pool, appriciated!

Remember: i just put it on 0%, you guys help me with shares and blocks, i let you all do it with 0% fee. I need to test if the payouts works fine, but for this i need u guys to throws some hashes to my pool.

I hope some people (maybe some rigs?) can help me.

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I, as a small miner, I am upset at ETN team.

Because they screwed me.

I  as a small trader was screwed by Cryptopia issues that took for months.

And now by kucoin issues.

And because of ASICS maybe the price is stuck at 275 or something.

So I cannot mine because of ASICS. I cannot trade because the price is stuck.

I can only make value with other coins (mining or trading) and then put the profit in ETN.

And another issue: I think mobile mining is not a healthy thing for ETN owners. Should be ok for a limited time but that is also a palm in the face of small miners that want to do something for their coin. They are not greedy to just get coins via a mobile phone, they really want to support the network.

But how much can I trust the technical part of the team when there's one issue after another and delays?

Keep in mine that every shitcoin (as they say) that forked from cryptonight to v7 or heavy is growing.

But if the price would go up (and it will), and I would not hold anything I would I be upset.

So there's a BIG dilema on what should I do. If I would sell all my ETNs then the coin will grow big time. Maybe that is the reason the coin is not growing... (I am not joking)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Cryptonit.net exchange launched ETN trading: https://www.cryptonit.net/en/exchange?pair=ETN-BTC

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Is this price cheap enough now? i dont think ASIC miners can affect the price much. coin emission remain the same no matter how much ASICs you throw at it

Holy crap the ETN network hash is at 1,108.56 MH/s.  This is nearly same as Monero back in early April.

The good news is that the Difficulty is also sky high so the automatic brakes are being applied.  Not good news for small miners though so I would recommend mining another coin on CPU/GPU until this storm passes.

Good point

At the same time, you can do both:

Mine another coin, sell it and buy ETN

Mine with your mobile at the same time
Activity: 19
Remember, none of these pools are vetted. They are independent, so research them yourself and use at your own risk, as the ETN team is not responsible for their actions. You are entering into an agreement with them on your own. The ETN team is not responsible for any issues that may arise and can not help you concerning these independant pools.

Is this price cheap enough now? i dont think ASIC miners can affect the price much. coin emission remain the same no matter how much ASICs you throw at it

Holy crap the ETN network hash is at 1,108.56 MH/s.  This is nearly same as Monero back in early April.

The good news is that the Difficulty is also sky high so the automatic brakes are being applied.  Not good news for small miners though so I would recommend mining another coin on CPU/GPU until this storm passes.

if those ASIC miners are smart they should hold their coin. selling now probably wont get their money back. it was $10k Antminer X3 LOL
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Jump to: