Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 136. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

I struggle with Mining on WIN 10 64

I can't start Electroneum_Pool_Miner_v1.2_setup on my Win 10 64  It says: "This app can't be executed on this PC ...  Contact support .. ?!"
I also tried 'Windows direct miner.' Sync is done, but when i command "start_mining + addr" I allways get:  "Error: Mining did not start — BUSY" ..

Any advice?

Download the latest XMR-Stak and try that. It is much better.

Or xmrig (or xmrig-nvidia or xmrig-amd). Make sure you configure donate to 1% (by default it is 5%) or recompile from source with no donation.

You are a brave person that you try to mine with CPU (or GPU) !

he just learning, he will see how much is income and will go to other (forked) coins
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

I can't start Electroneum_Pool_Miner_v1.2_setup on my Win 10 64  It says: "This app can't be executed on this PC ...  Contact support .. ?!"
I also tried 'Windows direct miner.' Sync is done, but when i command "start_mining + addr" I allways get:  "Error: Mining did not start — BUSY" ..

Any advice?

Or xmrig (or xmrig-nvidia or xmrig-amd). Make sure you configure donate to 1% (by default it is 5%) or recompile from source with no donation.

You are a brave person that you try to mine with CPU (or GPU) !
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
When will the mobile miner issue be fixeD? I have already 150coins waiting to be transferred lulz. Is the blockchain even functioning properly or they are still struggling with it ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Any advice?

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

Any advice?
The price of ETN will go up eventually but don't expect to be like 10x it is now. Short term (this year) it might double or maybe triple, that's all.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Definitely ETN price will rocket soon. As it has already positioned itself to easily used by the people thru the mobile wallets that has already been released. Application on wide coverage of market are the things that should be accomplished. After that, it will be one of the best coin too.

Agreed with you this is just preparing to get explode I also think this will move so fast this and there is big chance to get recover. Mobile miner is good achievement I hope soon new features will be released as the dev is very confident this will grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Price of ETN is starting to increase. I think the sold season is near finished.

The price will start to increase after the fork.

Until then you can just buy more.

When exactly is the fork planned for?

nobody knows, soon perhaps...
but it's not exactly  Grin

As soon as they have a successful fork the price will rocket. Any good news they have they should save until after this to use a nitro to fuel the rocket to the moon Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

I believe they're will be at least one more dump though that will form a double bottom in the chart.
Since the rewards are still going to ASIC miners, even if they've stopped selling for now, they will dump it hard when the price increase. After that, we just hope for a more fair distribution of the coins among holders.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Epic pump on Kucoin.

Current price of ETN at Kucoin: 305 satoshis
Current price of ETN at Cryptopia: 270 satoshis

Pretty nice time to profit from arbitrage, I'm not going for it though, because withdrawing ETN from Kucoin could suck.
With such flash pumps, traders should have their coins on the exchange, had sell orders before to take advantage of those flash pumps, which mostly come from whales or large groups.
Anyway, congratulations for someone who took profits from the flash pump.
The pump is not finished. It was stopped because Bitcoin price went very high and got corrected. Price of ETN should increase more after. But yes, prepare your coins to sell if you want quick profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Definitely ETN price will rocket soon. As it has already positioned itself to easily used by the people thru the mobile wallets that has already been released. Application on wide coverage of market are the things that should be accomplished. After that, it will be one of the best coin too.
Activity: 156
Merit: 15
Epic pump on Kucoin.

Pretty nice time to profit from arbitrage, I'm not going for it though, because withdrawing ETN from Kucoin could suck.
With such flash pumps, traders should have their coins on the exchange, had sell orders before to take advantage of those flash pumps, which mostly come from whales or large groups.
Anyway, congratulations for someone who took profits from the flash pump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Question, has anyone from the forum voted on the poll the ETN team posted on Facebook regarding the mobile miner? ("... a quick poll about the mobile miner, which could enable us to find a solution for Apple iPhone users and developing world users that have limited internet access.")(https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1987785901483378).

It was to:
- Keep it as is: "Prefer to keep the miner exactly as it is now, requiring 24 hour internet access and background mode."
OR
- Daily Interaction: "Prefer to make a daily interaction at a time convenient for you. This will take just a few seconds when you're online and could even allow earning ETN via the web page."

Poll closes in 2 days, and so far 65% have voted to "Keep it as it is" and 35% have voted for "Daily Interaction" (from around 7.4K votes). As much as I would love to let it run, if daily interaction would speed up the Apple approval I would vote for that one in a second (but I am not sure if that is the only thing needed for approval). What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Epic pump on Kucoin.

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Fork is the transition phase assumed to last until we transfer to the spoon stage. U buy a token at the market, go to KYC thread and post ur credentials. They see the information and commission a specially trained person to hit u over the head with a metal spoon just like that u use for eating or cooking throughout ur everyday chores. Spoon kicker arrives and spanks ur head with a dining spoon.

love it ;-)
Activity: 398
Merit: 109

Fork is the transition phase assumed to last until we transfer to the spoon stage. U buy a token at the market, go to KYC thread and post ur credentials. They see the information and commission a specially trained person to hit u over the head with a metal spoon just like that u use for eating or cooking throughout ur everyday chores. Spoon kicker arrives and spanks ur head with a dining spoon.

nobody knows, soon perhaps...
but it's not exactly  Grin
Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

you're in the wrong thread  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth

Jump to: