Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 133. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
There is a good news where offing ETN will enter the largest excanger, ETN will win vote in indodax and hopefully it will bring changes for ETN
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
I had high hopes for Electroneum, had my rig mining ETN, bought some and even recommended it to a friend, but it's seems to have all gone a bit pear-shaped recently. The delay in making it ASIC resistant has not helped, so I've moved onto mining another coin and both me and my friend sold our ETN some time ago.
Maybe it will be more attractive in the months to come, time will tell.

How do you define "attractive"? Does a higher price make it more attractive to you? Because it should be the other way around, at least for investors (and I consider myself one).
The lower the price of any security the better, it offers a better risk/reward ratio.
If you believed in this project enough to buy somewhen in the past, you should have bought even more with the price it has reached now, not sell.

The only exception would be a downturn to the project's roadmap, but I haven't noticed anything of that sort with Electroneum.
I absolutely agree with you, the project has not yet given its maximum,
it is necessary to sell tokens the end of the road map, not the beginning...
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I had high hopes for Electroneum, had my rig mining ETN, bought some and even recommended it to a friend, but it's seems to have all gone a bit pear-shaped recently. The delay in making it ASIC resistant has not helped, so I've moved onto mining another coin and both me and my friend sold our ETN some time ago.

How do you define "attractive"? Does a higher price make it more attractive to you? Because it should be the other way around, at least for investors (and I consider myself one).
The lower the price of any security the better, it offers a better risk/reward ratio.
If you believed in this project enough to buy somewhen in the past, you should have bought even more with the price it has reached now, not sell.

The only exception would be a downturn to the project's roadmap, but I haven't noticed anything of that sort with Electroneum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I`ve observed that the mm participants had a big increase in number these last days. We got from 70k to 90k in a matter of days.
There is some news or something that resulted in this?
Or maybe is just the natural growth of the coin and we are finally going towards mass adoption.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Yup, This has definitely bottomed out, The only way now, is up Smiley

BUY ?  Grin  Huh Huh

Buy??? Maybe not. Might look like its hit bottom but 1 sat is the true bottom and with the constant setbacks from day 1 that is reacheable.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Big buyers did come and are coming! Look at BTC/ETN at Cryptopia!
Activity: 197
Merit: 10

BUY ?  Grin  Huh Huh

Buy??? Maybe not. Might look like its hit bottom but 1 sat is the true bottom and with the constant setbacks from day 1 that is reacheable.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
A couple hours ago the team posted another update regarding KuCoin exchange on their FB page (just in case, this is the link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1992479357680699):

"Tech Update-
KuCoin have temporarily closed ETN deposits and withdrawals whilst we work with their team to update their wallet configuration to handle the demand.
We will keep you updated via our social media channels."

I though that KuCoin is ok Sad
Activity: 420
A couple hours ago the team posted another update regarding KuCoin exchange on their FB page (just in case, this is the link to the post: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1992479357680699):

"Tech Update-
KuCoin have temporarily closed ETN deposits and withdrawals whilst we work with their team to update their wallet configuration to handle the demand.
We will keep you updated via our social media channels."
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
So many good news for Electroneum, but price doesn't move because of the ASIC miners. Price should explode after the fork.

So ETN will not hold ASIC until May 30? Why so long? And if I'm not mistaken, the whole ASIC problem has been around since February?

In summary other changes were required to improve the speed of the ETN blockchain.  The speed is being achieved through increasing the block size, removing the mixing overhead and increasing the fee to reduce flooding.  i would take a look at their website to get a full break down.

It is also worth noting that the in-house development team are still ramping up and this is clear for their repo comments. 

Both ETN and community realise that they must not screw up this fork so it is best they take their time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
So many good news for Electroneum, but price doesn't move because of the ASIC miners. Price should explode after the fork.

So ETN will not hold ASIC until May 30? Why so long? And if I'm not mistaken, the whole ASIC problem has been around since February?
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Pool in test fase:

www.jeronapool.tk

Fee 0%
Minimum payout: 10
Transaction fee: 0,5ETN

Config XMR-STAK: xmr-stak -o stratum+tcp://jeronapool.tk:5555 -u YOURETNWALLETADRESS -p x

Ports: 3333 (start diff 100)
Ports: 5555 (start diff 2000)
Ports: 7777 (start diff 10000)

If some people can throws some hashes to my (test)pool that would be great!

I know shares are save, my test miner is working, i just need more hashes so we can find blocks.
When block find the payout will be in a few seconds (this is the most important thing i want to test: PAY OUTS)

At this moment testing loadbalance and payouts, so every miner what want to mine at my pool, appriciated!

Stats are showing 1.8% fee, this is NOT correct, its all set on 0%. I am also busy with this part.

Edit: oke stats is showing correct fee: 0%!!

Remember: i just put it on 0%, you guys help me with shares and blocks, i let you all do it with 0% fee.
Activity: 294
Okey, electroneum what is happening  Shocked most of my holdings are beginning to recover from bearish period but don't see any upward  movement in the market trend of etn, what is happining, maybe we need some real good news from the team to help create spike on the etn market, things has been too quite this pass couple of days for etn, i dont think can go any lower than  $0.02  Shocked team need to bring some juicy news to turn things around, only consolation price is the mining  Sad
it is time to take off Wink
I think not only news is needed, but also real actions. I'm waiting for news about cooperation with other companies that have long promised the CEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Okey, electroneum what is happening  Shocked most of my holdings are beginning to recover from bearish period but don't see any upward  movement in the market trend of etn, what is happining, maybe we need some real good news from the team to help create spike on the etn market, things has been too quite this pass couple of days for etn, i dont think can go any lower than  $0.02  Shocked team need to bring some juicy news to turn things around, only consolation price is the mining  Sad
it is time to take off Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
The project seems to have raised enough funds to launch, and has also been supported by many people, laying a good foundation for the development of the project.

From my point of this is undervalued token large numbers of the people are involve into this project. I think soon it will get recover and will find its place on more high place because it deserve to be on the top.
Activity: 304
The project seems to have raised enough funds to launch, and has also been supported by many people, laying a good foundation for the development of the project.
Activity: 420
Another update from the team in their FB page. This time it is regarding KuCoin ETN Withdrawal delays. It was posted earlier today (link to the post just in case: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1991694944425807).

"KuCoin ETN Withdrawal Delays

We would like to update members of our community who are using the KuCoin exchange.

We are having a problem with the ETN wallet on some of the KuCoin withdrawal requests, and we are working on a fix with the KuCoin tech team to solve this.

It important to note that no ETN will be lost as a result of this problem. There may be a delay in around 5% of withdrawals.

We had a similar problem earlier in the year with another exchange and this has been fully resolved.

One of the root causes of this issue has been the recent spate of malicious blockchain flooding that ETN has received. The ETN blockchain update coming on May 30th includes a fix for this problem, but in the meantime we are fully aware of the urgency of this issue and the disruption to KuCoin users and are therefore working on an emergency interim fix to roll out ASAP.

The team at KuCoin have been working exceptionally hard on resolving this issue and we are very grateful to that team for the level of attention and support they are providing to the Electroneum community.

We also thank all ETN users for their patience in this matter.

Kind Regards,

Richard Ells
Electroneum Founder"
Activity: 164
Merit: 0

BUY ?  Grin  Huh Huh
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Hi ! What about my ETN reward on Kucoin competition?

Why are you asking this here ?
Jump to: