Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 137. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Price of ETN is starting to increase. I think the sold season is near finished.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I'm not happy with the price, but the market cap is still high about the volume of trade declining slightly.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Is the mobile miner paying I used to play with and actually was making more than one of my rigs but haven't seen any payments

Yes nothing missing. Sometimes they take awhile to get from the miner to the wallet, but they always end up showing up
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Is the mobile miner paying I used to play with and actually was making more than one of my rigs but haven't seen any payments
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Hello everyone,

Murzibia has been reported to the site mods.

I deleted 20 of his posts and he keeps reposting them.

He has been reported to the site mods and will be banned from the site soon for continuing to post in this topic after he was banned.

1.   Please do not quote him

2.   Place him on ignore

3.   If you do not put him on ignore, then just pretend he is not here, and continue on as if hes gone already.

HE WILL BE GONE SOON

THANKS EVERYONE,

Contraband

Oh that guy, the one that likes to edit peoples posts in a quote to make it look legit so he can scam/misinform the noobies to the thread, hope something is done asap, Bitcointalk is littered with this kind of people.

Hello everyone,

Murzibia has been reported to the site mods.

I deleted 20 of his posts and he keeps reposting them.

He has been reported to the site mods and will be banned from the site soon for continuing to post in this topic after he was banned.

1.   Please do not quote him

2.   Place him on ignore

3.   If you do not put him on ignore, then just pretend he is not here, and continue on as if hes gone already.

HE WILL BE GONE SOON

THANKS EVERYONE,

Contraband

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
All praise my five x3 from bitmain. I myself made 3 BTC yesterday with ETN and today I am at 5 BTC yet..
Lime green lambo before the month end if my goal..

the most profitable cryptonote coin generates 80usd per day per x3.... as of right now... how many do you have? 300?

I would like to know as well
You have f*ck'd math calculations

ETN gives $331 pr day
KRB gives $365 pr day
INTS gives $2,890 per day

My lambo dreams are much closer
All praise my five x3 from bitmain. I myself made 3 BTC yesterday with ETN and today I am at 5 BTC yet..
I love to empty my daily of etn i collect from my five x3 miners

@Murzibia

You have been told to start your own topic by myself, the moderator of this thread.

Stop posting on this thread.

For the 3rd time, you are banned from this thread.

You are now getting reported to site mods
Maybe you missed what yesterday Andre Patta, an important team member posted on Twitter:
"People usually asking why @eletroneum is taking so long to fork to CryptoNight V7. All I can say for now is that our fork will contain more blockchain changes that are aligned with our long-term goals."

So maybe by the end of this week, the fork will happen, as they stated that they will need this week for testing, and after that, the price will go up.
This is the best time to accumulate because we will not see this small price anytime soon.
ETN dev team brainstorming more blockchain changes
Sorry if this was asked already,

Is there going to be a hardfork for ETN and if there is when?

Yes a hardfork will come soon no date yet given
meanwhile, the price goes down... time to BUY  Roll Eyes
HODL and PRAY
Miners with x3 dumping KRB, ETN daily be like..
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

the most profitable cryptonote coin generates 80usd per day per x3.... as of right now... how many do you have? 300?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
My name is captain FUD and I have bought 500 X3...oops they are not launched yet.....ummmmm

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
For these who bought on ATH: Next time maybe use your brain - is better to sell with little lose then stupid HODL till bitter end.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Enjoy it because your x3 are going to be worthless after the fork... You are only going to be able to mine Monero Original.
I hope you succeed to get enough profits for the cost of your x3.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Maybe you missed what yesterday Andre Patta, an important team member posted on Twitter:
"People usually asking why @eletroneum is taking so long to fork to CryptoNight V7. All I can say for now is that our fork will contain more blockchain changes that are aligned with our long-term goals."

So maybe by the end of this week, the fork will happen, as they stated that they will need this week for testing, and after that, the price will go up.
This is the best time to accumulate because we will not see this small price anytime soon.

Hopefuly we won't see this small price ever again lol !
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
meanwhile, the price goes down... time to BUY  Roll Eyes
Jump to: