Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 138. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

... So maybe by the end of this week, the fork will happen ...

or maybe by the end of this month, or maybe by the end of this year   Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Maybe you missed what yesterday Andre Patta, an important team member posted on Twitter:
"People usually asking why @eletroneum is taking so long to fork to CryptoNight V7. All I can say for now is that our fork will contain more blockchain changes that are aligned with our long-term goals."

So maybe by the end of this week, the fork will happen, as they stated that they will need this week for testing, and after that, the price will go up.
This is the best time to accumulate because we will not see this small price anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I see that some mobile miners received their mined ETN to their wallets, but my pending balance is 132.5 ETN and it's not transferring to my wallet. Can someone explain to me why is that?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
im on mobile mining with electroneum android app
whether there will be profitable ?
my connection 20mbps my phone samsung galaxy note 8 , would it get better hashrate ?

It should provide you around 35 H/s on that device. It should profitable, as I don't see Electroneum app making any impact on my mobile's battery life or working performance, so it does seem like some free money which you can make through Electroneum mobile app.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
im on mobile mining with electroneum android app
whether there will be profitable ?
my connection 20mbps my phone samsung galaxy note 8 , would it get better hashrate ?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
This situation with Electroneum is literally awful. No active support from the team, ASICs ruining the value of Electroneum even though there's sort of a mini alt-coin season right now. ETN now out of top 100 coins by market cap (currently on 102nd rank). Developers are NOT taking the fork (which can make ASICs ineffective) seriously, they're way too slow right now. Roll Eyes

Awful graph, can be something worth it to buy right now (buy the panic - sell the happiness) but is definitely risky.

Activity: 364
I am not sure if anyone else posted this other update from today on Facebook regarding mobile mining. In summary, payments pending from April 7th are being processed today.

“Thanks to everyone who has downloaded and used the mobile miner. We’re working on some technical issues regarding the pay-outs however you’re still accumulating ETN while we are working on this. We’ve slowed down our automated payments to manage demand. Pay-outs backdated to the 7th April are being processed today.  Once this is done we will be moving onto the newer pay-outs. Keep calm and carry on mining!”

Aha.....and I've wondered for a few days that the tokens of my mobile phone do not wander into my wallet. that was always automatic. but now I know why
Activity: 420
When mining will be ready for iOS ??

There was an update on Facebook (on April 20th) that mentioned that "... Apple have still pushed back on the iPhone app ... " . It is a bummer, as I am also looking forward to the release, but unfortunately we are in Apple's hands for that one.
You can read the full message from Electroneum here: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1987785901483378 
Activity: 187
Merit: 10

It seems to be ready from devs side. Talk with Wozniak, 'cause Apple is refusing access to the app on their market.
its very sad that we cant mine etn for now  Angry , because nobody will mine it on gpu or cpu - its insane

all of those 900MH are asics:
900 / 0.22 = ~4000+
and they keep dumping...

very very sad  Angry
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 75
what is the commission to withdraw from the wallet to the stock exchange?

This is from ETN command line wallet:

Sending 93.00.  The transaction fee is 0.08
Is this okay?  (Y/Yes/N/No): y

Note that sending fee from your wallet to exchange is not that high but if you have coins in cryptopia and you want to withdraw your coins their free is 5 ETN. I find that fee to high. Other much cheaper coins have that fee much lower.

earlier withdrawal fee was 10 etn  Undecided

How much were you sending ?

no matter how much - withdrawal fee on cryptopia is fixed

So the question was around sending money from a wallet to the a stock exchange!

And the answer was this:  Sending 93.00.  The transaction fee is 0.08.

(as seen in the post you've replied to and in your post, and in this post)

also:

"This fee differs dynamically based on network traffic but won’t be more than 0.2 ETN."

from here:  https://electroneum101.com/how-to-transfer-electroneum-from-your-app-wallet-to-a-paper-wallet/

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Note that sending fee from your wallet to exchange is not that high but if you have coins in cryptopia and you want to withdraw your coins their free is 5 ETN. I find that fee to high. Other much cheaper coins have that fee much lower.

So the question was around sending money from a wallet to the a stock exchange!

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

Activity: 75

Sending 93.00.  The transaction fee is 0.08
Is this okay?  (Y/Yes/N/No): y

Activity: 17
Activity: 420
They also posted the following message a couple hours after the one I posted earlier (updating users that the mobile miner payout system was back on). I must say I am disappointed Apple pushed back on the iOS version (darn you Apple! ... but I was glad to see an update from the team regarding this). However, make sure to read the message as they have opened a poll to ask if you would prefer to keep the miner as is or switch to daily interaction (it is explained below). This is the link to the message and poll: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1987785901483378.

"Hi All,

I just wanted to drop an end of the week update to let everyone know that we've switched the automated miner payout system back on! You should see your payments coming through soon!
I should re-iterate that your ETN has never been at risk and no ETN or ETN earnings have been lost through this delay. If your payment failed at any time in the past, it will automatically be re-tried until you get it.

We understand your frustration if payouts have been slow, but we've only just come out of BETA and this has been a great test of the payout system, uncovering some bugs that needed fixing. At some point there will be an increase in the payout threshold, which will help to reduce the number of blockchain transactions. We've kept it deliberately low at 10 ETN to stress test the system and find the weak points before our corporate partners go live. We are rolling out an app update soon that gives more notifications about the mining payments, making it easier to understand and follow.

Yesterday we had over 125,000 miners at some point during 24 hours - but we only saw 77,000 miners live at any one time. With that information, and the fact that Apple have still pushed back on the iPhone app, we would like to ask YOU, our community to answer a quick poll about the mobile miner, which could enable us to find a solution for Apple iPhone users and developing world users that have limited internet access.

The miner currently has to work in the background of your phone and you need to ensure you always have internet access.

If given the option would you:

Prefer to keep the miner exactly as it is now, requiring 24 hour internet access and background mode.

OR

Prefer to make a daily interaction at a time convenient for you. This will take just a few seconds when you're online and could even allow earning ETN via the web page.

Thanks everyone,

Richard"

(on a different note, man ... I am spending way too much time on FB lately!)
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Sorry if this was asked already,

Is there going to be a hardfork for ETN and if there is when?

Yes a hardfork will come soon no date yet given
Jump to: