Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 142. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Wow, what about that hashrate! 300% up since last week... this coin is going to die, if they do not implement a new algorithm real soon. Wake up team, don't you see what's been going on for the last couple of week? Do you really need so much time to do this?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I haven't been following this thread so sorry if this question was already answered. Can someone tell me why mobile miner is not transferring "mined" ETN to my mobile wallet? It worked like a charm before (when pending balance reached 10 ETN, they were transferred to my wallet), but now it's not transferring anymore. My pending balance is already on 80+ ETN.

The eTN blockchain has been having some issues with the transactions, thats why mate Smiley I am currently waiting for 2x10 ETNs and my mobile miner is also sitting around 60ETNs and growing. When they fix their stupid bugs and attacks, we will receive our rewards! But for now we gotta wait patiently Cheesy
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Mining with 11 ETNs / 1 ksh ... how low can we get ?

I know...we need a fork.... bad.  I have 5 kh/s and not worth mining ... unless the dev. is mining with ASIC'S. Grin

I recommend you to move to mining something else for now (maybe not a cryptonight coin) and then if you are really into ETN to just buy ETN (or wait for ETN price to be even lower).
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

I know...we need a fork.... bad.  I have 5 kh/s and not worth mining ... unless the dev. is mining with ASIC'S. Grin
legendary
Merit: 1003
Still no GUI wallet?

still no, but there is web wallet  Wink
Ok thank you.
It doesn't make sense that they didn't release a GUI wallet ... when other coins of the cryptonight algo forks have had working gui wallets for months. Smiley
I did have a web wallet of another coin and lost it so easy.
We need a gui. Smiley
Activity: 75
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Here are some interesting figures on Cryptonight/Cryptonight variant coins. Have a look at those still on the 'old' Cryptonight algo and you'll see that most of them have roughly doubled there hashrate and difficulty in the past week, and those that forked either have maintained a steady level or dropped in hashrate/difficult.
I think ETN should follow suit and change its algo before everyone leaves.

https://www.cryptunit.com/
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I haven't been following this thread so sorry if this question was already answered. Can someone tell me why mobile miner is not transferring "mined" ETN to my mobile wallet? It worked like a charm before (when pending balance reached 10 ETN, they were transferred to my wallet), but now it's not transferring anymore. My pending balance is already on 80+ ETN.

There were some technical issues and they'll pause the transfering of balance from the mobile miner to the wallet.
This is the latest update from them, I'm missing the one prior to it but this one should answer your question,
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/984460504528818176?s=19
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
my mobile miner has a credit of over 50 coins?
thought with 10 coins will it be reposted?

Apparently they are having issues with the blockchain which is overloaded so they have put a hold on those transfers for the moment. I would not worry about it. As soon as they fork and the network stabilizes, I am sure payments will come through Smiley
Activity: 10
my mobile miner has a credit of over 50 coins?
thought with 10 coins will it be reposted?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Electroneum has been at a steady decline for the past couple of weeks now. I don't really know what's the reason for the decline. And it seems the hype around the project is gone.. Even the trading volume has dried up. The team needs to release more updates from that to Time to keep things active. I'm not happy with the decline. I bought ETN around 778 sats  with 0.1 BTC. It's now worth somewhere around 0.035 BTC. What a loss.

They really do need to hurry up and get the tech sides of things under control. Hopefully after the fork things go smoothly. They should hire even more competent blockchain guys to make sure they are never left in this position ever again.
Activity: 57
FORK
Please
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
As usual, they are taking a lot of time to implement a simple fix that would help a lot the community.
I don't know why Richard is moving at this slow pace but it doesn't do good for the project.
Hope that they will fork soon enough for the project to be saved.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Still no GUI wallet?

And no download links of non GUI at webpage..  Huh
Yep,sad situation with hashrate... Anyone know the position of the team about the asics? Maybe they don't want to reject the asic miners from network....

Richard wrote earlier that they would follow monero fork...
but - WHEN?Huh  Huh Huh Huh
already 700+ mh  Shocked

Monero has already written the god dam code to stop ASIC miners, what is taking so long?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

To help the code fix is in release 12.0.0

https://github.com/monero-project/monero/releases/tag/v0.12.0.0

tweaked PoW to block DoS attacks from ASICs

Honestly, Why is this so hard!!!!!

+1
most part of other CN coins are already forked
Still no GUI wallet?

still no, but there is web wallet  Wink
legendary