Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 158. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hmmmmmm
at this very moment marketcap dropped to 260 bilions and...
1ETN is worth $0,020444 do you think, that the time for shoping has come... or maybe not yet???  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I want to believe that this is the bottom. The drop in value and market capitalization is very depressing. Even the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies lost more value than the average ERC20 ICO token. ETN too has lost over 85% of the all time value of 17 cents. This should be as low as it can get.

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Maybe someone can help, where I can find some fab how to store my ETN (preferred wallet or paperwallet)?
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
hmmmmmm
at this very moment marketcap dropped to 260 bilions and...
1ETN is worth $0,020444 do you think, that the time for shoping has come... or maybe not yet???  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hopefully in April the bearish trend will change to bullish. The crypto market in general could do with a good positive lift. Fill your bags now while prices are low.

I'm not sure if the change of trend become in april..... it could take some more time after jan hights and bilions $ put into market by ordinary people whales could keep us little bit longer on the bottom to collect more cheap coins......

patience... patience... patience...

What is the reason that market will become bullish?
every week comes good news from electroneum.
 I love Electroneum being "mobile" oriented, and the team working on ways to incorporate ETN to pay for airtime, etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
300 sat hahahahha shitcoin...
the amount of user mining via phone is not growing anymore... two days ago i've seen 72k users and today only 61k of people are mining.....
not too good...
Activity: 142
Hopefully in April the bearish trend will change to bullish. The crypto market in general could do with a good positive lift. Fill your bags now while prices are low.

I'm not sure if the change of trend become in april..... it could take some more time after jan hights and bilions $ put into market by ordinary people whales could keep us little bit longer on the bottom to collect more cheap coins......

What is the reason that market will become bullish?
Activity: 124
The Metronome ICO is again postponed, this time to may, maybe there is good reason Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
My good guess is bullish May  Smiley

I guess another quarter for the bullish market to come back.Look at the price of bitcoin struggling below 7k again and this may even get worse.I am hoping to see Q3, bring more value to altcoins in terms of market dominance.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Cryptopia is doing this HODL thing for us.  Tongue
It's almost a month since they are blocking our ETN assets.

I sold all my ETNs stuck on Cryptopia few weeks ago. Couldn't hold it seeing this bear market and prices goind down & down...
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Cryptopia is doing this HODL thing for us.  Tongue
It's almost a month since they are blocking our ETN assets.

Activity: 124
My good guess is bullish May  Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/979356549931065346
Hi all, quick update regarding Cryptopia- please see the following;

At least there some official announcement from Electroneum. This information is better than none, cause it's been almost a month now. Anyway, this makes everyone relax, nice to see you guys actively work with Cryptopia to ensure get solve the issue. Let's be honest and wait some more days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Glad to see they are making progress on that, it has been far too long. Cryptopia seems to take an age to get these wallet issues sorted. Lucky that ETN is on Kucoin, it would be far worse if it was not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Activity: 142
The ASIC's will unlikely have a long term detremental affect on the price of ETN (or other Cryptonight coins) but what they will do is make it less profitable, or even unprofitable, for GPU miners in the short to medium term unless ETN changes its algo like Monero is doing. When the price increases then the GPU miners will come back online again.

ASIC's owners always try to get they investment back fast until more ASICs will be sold, so all ETNs what will be mined will be sold. At least in the beginning.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
New Monero ASICs are hitting the news last few days, and since it's the Cryptonight algorithm they are mining how this will affect the ETN?
Both Bitmain and Baikal announced that Monero ASICs are coming to the market - Bitmain Antminer X3 and Baikal Giant N
This is rather big thing, so hope that Electroneum will be protected in a way otherwise it will crash the market, which is already unstable.

Being the same algo the ASICs will also be able to mine Electroneum and difficulty will be too high for people using GPUs but I'm not sure how much of a negative impact this will have on the price.

Well, if I remember correctly, when the SIA ASIC came up, the price dropped a bit, but since then it has been keeping it's value over time! I can't remember exactly with how many % it dropped tho, but still SIA was never really expensive Cheesy Same as ETN.

It's already to high... today for my microrig 3GPUs profability of mining etn is 2 time less than ethereum and it covers electricity costs with micro profit so today gpu mining of etn is pointless.....

The ASIC's will unlikely have a long term detremental affect on the price of ETN (or other Cryptonight coins) but what they will do is make it less profitable, or even unprofitable, for GPU miners in the short to medium term unless ETN changes its algo like Monero is doing. When the price increases then the GPU miners will come back online again.
Jump to: