Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 157. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed

Lol, if you are confused with a project which is pretty simple, I suggest you go away from this thread and stick to your shitty airdrops and beg with your ETH address provided in all their sheets.

That was not as polite as your new politeness stat suggested it should be Cheesy
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Activity: 75
Hoping Cryptopia sort there mess out - Kucoin have no issues but Cryptopia reckon its a mess?

Kukoin have no issues yet. But what if once their wallet reaches that level of transactions cryptopia did, the same thing happens on kucoin too ?

Of course you might say I spread FUD but this is a valid question.
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed

Lol, if you are confused with a project which is pretty simple, I suggest you go away from this thread and stick to your shitty airdrops and beg with your ETH address provided in all their sheets.
Activity: 75
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Hopefully in April the bearish trend will change to bullish. The crypto market in general could do with a good positive lift. Fill your bags now while prices are low.
  Oh, as it is pleasant to listen to your opinion and there is a strong wish to believe in it that so all and will occur. To me too already bothered to look at this infinitely falling market and at once there is a grief at heart. Already the spring on weather came it seems, and it is for some reason still cold. Boringly even to me.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Hoping Cryptopia sort there mess out - Kucoin have no issues but Cryptopia reckon its a mess?

Isn't there a legal way in which we can engage Cryptopia? It seriously getting on my nerves, and not only because of the ETN problem, but also with other ones... They are doing whatever they want and no one can do anything about their shitty work and maintenance?

Yes, simple - delete your account and start to use other exchange.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Isn't there a legal way in which we can engage Cryptopia? It seriously getting on my nerves, and not only because of the ETN problem, but also with other ones... They are doing whatever they want and no one can do anything about their shitty work and maintenance?
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Maybe someone can help, where I can find some fab how to store my ETN (preferred wallet or paperwallet)?

There are a variety of ways to store your ETN.
The ones I mined I just keep in the CLI wallet, and the one purchased I held on Cryptopia, but I think there is a problem with cryptopia at the moment.
Here is a list of resources on how to store ETN.

Web/Android Wallet: https://my.electroneum.com/
Paper Wallet: https://downloads.electroneum.com/offline_paper_electroneum_walletV1.5.html and/or https://downloads.electroneum.com/
CLI wallet: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases and https://medium.com/@xikimay_33996/how-to-create-an-electroneum-wallet-and-how-to-use-it-b00b787d5bd7
Import paper wallet: https://medium.com/@xikimay_33996/importing-your-paper-wallet-to-your-cli-wallet-9e788be08a1a

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Maybe someone can help, where I can find some fab how to store my ETN (preferred wallet or paperwallet)?
Okay, maybe someone can point where I can find the devs to ask them this directly?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
First I lost 80% with this coin, now is my favorite  Roll Eyes

it's gonna be my favorite also when the predictions of some youtubers come true - my favourite is the one which predict ENT hit $20 this year  Grin Grin Grin

$20 is seems hard target for this year but for long term this is not a bad choice I also had this token since ICO because of interesting plan which will bring real value to this token. That bearish market put this project into long term to wait for next bull run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
anyone know what is the date of fork against ASICs mining???
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
First I lost 80% with this coin, now is my favorite  Roll Eyes

Are you being sarcastic, or is this your honest opinion?
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
First I lost 80% with this coin, now is my favorite  Roll Eyes

it's gonna be my favorite also when the predictions of some youtubers come true - my favourite is the one which predict ENT hit $20 this year  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
First I lost 80% with this coin, now is my favorite  Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
The latest android update reduces simulated hash rate on the "mobile miner".   I am now getting only 30 h/s on my gs8 when I was getting 50 before the update.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
hmmmmmm
at this very moment marketcap dropped to 260 bilions and...
1ETN is worth $0,020444 do you think, that the time for shoping has come... or maybe not yet???  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I want to believe that this is the bottom. The drop in value and market capitalization is very depressing. Even the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies lost more value than the average ERC20 ICO token. ETN too has lost over 85% of the all time value of 17 cents. This should be as low as it can get.

It's pretty crazy, every day I say "this is surely the bottom now" and then the bottom falls out and the market dives into an even deeper state of panic and loss. There was a huge influx of new investors towards the end of 2017 and the market grew at an unsustainable pace, it was always going to end badly. Those new to crypto won't take kindly to losses and don't really understand how the markets work. They will just offload their coins when they can't bare it anymore.

That's gotta be it soon though, most of them should have been shaken out by now. It'll be a while before we see the alt market flourishing again but the bear market should be coming to an end in the coming weeks. I hope so! I want to see some green in my portfolio. Lol
Jump to: