Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 159. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
It's a pity, but the project has been tested by hackerone (!) , and having received a working application for mining, and also having received a listing on Kucoin, it still fell more than the rest of the Crypto-currency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
huh. Kucoin added electroneum to trading platform. Kucoin is the second exchange to officially list Electroneum and is supporting the following trading pairs. ETN/BTC  ETN/ETH
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
How ca I join this

If you are looking for bounty, I would say you are too late for this and for mining, yes.You need to download ETN app on your android/ios mobile, register at electroneum site and get started.Based on your mobile processor, the hash rate may differ, which is just a simple GUI and not an actual miner.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Are going to help the exchange to launch a purse?
They are clearly on the old version.
support meets the standard templates ... that there are problems with the network.

www.cryptopia.co.nz
Electroneum (ETN)         
Block: 179848
Active   
v0.11.0.0
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
New Monero ASICs are hitting the news last few days, and since it's the Cryptonight algorithm they are mining how this will affect the ETN?
Both Bitmain and Baikal announced that Monero ASICs are coming to the market - Bitmain Antminer X3 and Baikal Giant N
This is rather big thing, so hope that Electroneum will be protected in a way otherwise it will crash the market, which is already unstable.

Being the same algo the ASICs will also be able to mine Electroneum and difficulty will be too high for people using GPUs but I'm not sure how much of a negative impact this will have on the price.

Well, if I remember correctly, when the SIA ASIC came up, the price dropped a bit, but since then it has been keeping it's value over time! I can't remember exactly with how many % it dropped tho, but still SIA was never really expensive Cheesy Same as ETN.

It's already to high... today for my microrig 3GPUs profability of mining etn is 2 time less than ethereum and it covers electricity costs with micro profit so today gpu mining of etn is pointless.....
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
How ca I join this
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I know that this is too early to judge a project but it is loosing value way to fast.
I think that i will change my etn for btc for now and wait to buy back when is will hit a lower price. Unfortunately i think it will reach a 0.015 pretty soon.
Even so, for me, a ICO investor i am in proffit.

If you are quite sure about this than you can make double your amount. Just sell all the token and buy back when price will drop pretty soon but in real you don't have any source of info about this just spreading FUD.

Every person will do the same thing but most of the people failed to sell them when it is at the higher position because they might think in a different way whether the price will increase even better. The major problem we have is we won't react to the market when we have the ability, instead of that spreading negative news about the coin.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
New Monero ASICs are hitting the news last few days, and since it's the Cryptonight algorithm they are mining how this will affect the ETN?
Both Bitmain and Baikal announced that Monero ASICs are coming to the market - Bitmain Antminer X3 and Baikal Giant N
This is rather big thing, so hope that Electroneum will be protected in a way otherwise it will crash the market, which is already unstable.

Being the same algo the ASICs will also be able to mine Electroneum and difficulty will be too high for people using GPUs but I'm not sure how much of a negative impact this will have on the price.

Well, if I remember correctly, when the SIA ASIC came up, the price dropped a bit, but since then it has been keeping it's value over time! I can't remember exactly with how many % it dropped tho, but still SIA was never really expensive Cheesy Same as ETN.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
When I Checked my portfolio today  it was mainly on the green so that was a happy sight (even ETN). Not by much, but better that seeing a constant Red. Another coin I was rooting for had a bigger drop, which sucks ... but that is the way the market is going right now. Not much we can do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I just logged into my cryptopia account and saw that I have sold 300 ETN for BTC and with the amount of BTC i had there, which u all can imagine is nothing, I was able to buy 580 ETNs today Cheesy Small win, but still it's something! Cheesy I am waiting for ETN to drop a bit more and I think to invest big time into it, since I really think this project has a great potential. Having a lot of newbies holding this coin and panic selling it is just <3

That's the way to do it, buy on the dip, but when is the dip going to stop is the trick, do you look at the Fibonacci progression, other stats or just go by your gut.
What I do is buy a little every so often as the dip is progressing and if it looks like it's on the rise buy a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I know that this is too early to judge a project but it is loosing value way to fast.
I think that i will change my etn for btc for now and wait to buy back when is will hit a lower price. Unfortunately i think it will reach a 0.015 pretty soon.

If you are quite sure about this than you can make double your amount. Just sell all the token and buy back when price will drop pretty soon but in real you don't have any source of info about this just spreading FUD.

I don't think he is spreading FUD, he's just stating his opinion, if you look at the charts it really shows that etn is losing a lot of value in such a short period of time but I disagree on his statement regarding etn reaching the value of 0.015 pretty soon, looking at the charts it seems like there is a very slim possiblity of that happening but I could be wrong though. Nobody can really tell where the price will go next and I think the current price doesn't seem to be that bad, it's a good entry point to some who don't have etn yet and it's also a great price to collect some more etn. With the current progress that the team is making, I really am not doubting the future of etn. This project has such a huge potential so anyone who is currently holding will really be profitable by the end of this year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
price etn $0.025328 USD (0.07%)
0.00000315 BTC (0.61%)
very sad
the first mining used to be, it's nice
now I've not mining etn
What is the price of the etn will improve or get worse?

I don't think it will get worst than 0.008, me?! I'm ok with that  Grin
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
price etn $0.025328 USD (0.07%)
0.00000315 BTC (0.61%)
very sad
the first mining used to be, it's nice
now I've not mining etn
What is the price of the etn will improve or get worse?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
The orderbook on cryptopia is looking very healthy....ready for a rise!
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I just logged into my cryptopia account and saw that I have sold 300 ETN for BTC and with the amount of BTC i had there, which u all can imagine is nothing, I was able to buy 580 ETNs today Cheesy Small win, but still it's something! Cheesy I am waiting for ETN to drop a bit more and I think to invest big time into it, since I really think this project has a great potential. Having a lot of newbies holding this coin and panic selling it is just <3

With bitcoin price still struggling to find a base, I am sure there will be more chances to get the price even cheaper.Newbies who just entered the crypto would dump in a panic with all kinds of the ban coming over cryptocurrencies.
Jump to: