Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 197. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Price is rising....last chance to get them cheap!
Activity: 280
Merit: 128
hello electroneum team, could you tell me why you have this stupid thread?
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19711.new#new

As an native Japanese speaker, I cannot understand almost all of the sentences.
I am sure that this work is by machine translation tool.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Absolutely nothing can be done by electroneum devs to speed up transactions on cryptopia they got to solve it internally. Good news is they've bought in a new guy to head operations, and he has a good track record. Give it a week or two things will improve.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
From Richard Ells: (Looks like miners are out soon)

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

A quick update before next week - which will be a very important week for Electroneum!
 We have been working extremely hard to ensure we are ready for our week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona!
 10 of the Electroneum staff are flying out over various days, we've had a few pics of our humble exhibition stand come back to us (see our Facebook page).

Exchanges

Our tech team are working closely with KuCoin to get that live as soon as possible (fingers crossed for this week!) and HitBTC just reconfirmed that we are still in the queue and due to be added (again, fingers crossed) during March. Cryptopia are currently experiencing some difficulties and we've reached out to them and will help in any way we can, if they get in touch with our team.

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

Well I think that rather than flying there staff all over the world they should be trying harder to get Cryptopia to fix there wallet. It's us poor sods with ETN vanishing into thin air that are keeping this project going and Richard Ells and his staff should be "working extremely hard" to get out coins back.

I don't think the developers can speed things up. If need your money then just sell your coins for another coin!

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

A quick update before next week - which will be a very important week for Electroneum!
 We have been working extremely hard to ensure we are ready for our week at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona!
 10 of the Electroneum staff are flying out over various days, we've had a few pics of our humble exhibition stand come back to us (see our Facebook page).

Exchanges

Our tech team are working closely with KuCoin to get that live as soon as possible (fingers crossed for this week!) and HitBTC just reconfirmed that we are still in the queue and due to be added (again, fingers crossed) during March. Cryptopia are currently experiencing some difficulties and we've reached out to them and will help in any way we can, if they get in touch with our team.

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

Well I think that rather than flying there staff all over the world they should be trying harder to get Cryptopia to fix there wallet. It's us poor sods with ETN vanishing into thin air that are keeping this project going and Richard Ells and his staff should be "working extremely hard" to get out coins back.

If you read the entire email, you will see that Cryptopia and their issues are mentioned and that they have been contacting them about it. To be honest, there is only so much they can do, it is down to the Cryptopia devs to sort any issues out. New exchanges coming soon anyway, and seeing the work Richard is putting in, I am sure there will be others in the near future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

Exchanges

All the best,
 Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

The Electroneum stand is relatively small compared to some of the giant brands that are there, but it's near an entrance so it should be a good spot, and the most important part is probably the networking. We thought we should get a presence there as the first cryptocurrency to be a GSMA member, who knows who we will meet and what deals we can germinate from here?! We've seen a HUGE interest from this sector so far.

I have a number of interviews lined up (including the BBC) and some great meetings scheduled with C level executives at companies that we are seeking strategic partnerships with.

Exciting News

We have some GREAT news for everyone - the (long awaited) mobile miner for Android phones will be launched this week during the Mobile World Congress. We now also HAVE a solution for iOS (iPhones) and HOPE to have that available to install this week too!! That will mean ALL Electroneum iOS users will soon be able to install the app, and even though it will be in beta (a test mode) it will allow full functionality, including allowing them to mine ETN and keep their earnings.

REALLY Exciting News...

We are also releasing some really exciting news during (or potentially just after) the show which I would LOVE to hint about here, but my lips are sealed until I get a sign-off from Dentons, the 6th or 7th largest law firm in the world. We've been working on something top secret with them for a couple of months that should be ready to announce this week!! Keep an eye on social media!

Exchanges

Don't forget that Qryptos exchange is live and you can trade ETN there. They are an excellent up and coming exchange and we see a bright future ahead of them. They have a great team!

It has always been my opinion that once we start gaining large user numbers the larger exchanges will be more interested in us, they make their money from users trading and I think we can introduce millions of new users. Most of our partners have been waiting for the launch of the mobile miner before they promote us to their users and once that is live this week, we will start seeing some of them introduce their users to the Electroneum mining app, which in turn, should drive our user number forward. I know some people have been worried about exchange listings, but I am very confident we will be listing on more and more as the year progresses and we start achieving our goals.

We will posting updates throughout the week from the show, but it will be a very big week for Electroneum.

New Deals

We just signed another two agreements, one with a company that has access to a further 30m users, who are keen to recommend our app, and one with a payment integration company to help us integrate with the mobile operators, allowing their users to purchase airtime and data with ETN. We'll get the full details out as soon as we can after the show!

As always, I'd like to send the entire team's heartfelt thanks to everyone in the Electroneum community who are always there to support us and make the hard work worthwhile.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a wonderful week,

All the best,

Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.

You beat me to it! I had the email copied and ready to share haha. Thanks. That's a whole lot of great news all at once. Its actually pretty crazy. Most projects would be lucky to have that much going on in a year, with the deals especially important. iOS app, miner launch, new exchanges, really big partnerships and payment processing...all at once. They even have a BBC interview.

Im quite excited about what Richard and the team can achieve in the long term, given that they have already secured some exciting things for ETN in just a few months. Good stuff.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

Electroneum Update

Hi everyone!

The Electroneum stand is relatively small compared to some of the giant brands that are there, but it's near an entrance so it should be a good spot, and the most important part is probably the networking. We thought we should get a presence there as the first cryptocurrency to be a GSMA member, who knows who we will meet and what deals we can germinate from here?! We've seen a HUGE interest from this sector so far.

I have a number of interviews lined up (including the BBC) and some great meetings scheduled with C level executives at companies that we are seeking strategic partnerships with.

Exciting News

We have some GREAT news for everyone - the (long awaited) mobile miner for Android phones will be launched this week during the Mobile World Congress. We now also HAVE a solution for iOS (iPhones) and HOPE to have that available to install this week too!! That will mean ALL Electroneum iOS users will soon be able to install the app, and even though it will be in beta (a test mode) it will allow full functionality, including allowing them to mine ETN and keep their earnings.

REALLY Exciting News...

We are also releasing some really exciting news during (or potentially just after) the show which I would LOVE to hint about here, but my lips are sealed until I get a sign-off from Dentons, the 6th or 7th largest law firm in the world. We've been working on something top secret with them for a couple of months that should be ready to announce this week!! Keep an eye on social media!

Exchanges

Don't forget that Qryptos exchange is live and you can trade ETN there. They are an excellent up and coming exchange and we see a bright future ahead of them. They have a great team!

It has always been my opinion that once we start gaining large user numbers the larger exchanges will be more interested in us, they make their money from users trading and I think we can introduce millions of new users. Most of our partners have been waiting for the launch of the mobile miner before they promote us to their users and once that is live this week, we will start seeing some of them introduce their users to the Electroneum mining app, which in turn, should drive our user number forward. I know some people have been worried about exchange listings, but I am very confident we will be listing on more and more as the year progresses and we start achieving our goals.

We will posting updates throughout the week from the show, but it will be a very big week for Electroneum.

New Deals

We just signed another two agreements, one with a company that has access to a further 30m users, who are keen to recommend our app, and one with a payment integration company to help us integrate with the mobile operators, allowing their users to purchase airtime and data with ETN. We'll get the full details out as soon as we can after the show!

As always, I'd like to send the entire team's heartfelt thanks to everyone in the Electroneum community who are always there to support us and make the hard work worthwhile.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and have a wonderful week,

All the best,

Richard Ells
 Founder of Electroneum.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

I'm on Linux and I downloaded the Direct miner version in a zip to an external drive. I need to keep wallet sync data on external drives, due to size.

So I started up the Electroneumd file and now it's syncing, except it's storing the data on my main drive!

Is there a way to specify where this data gets saved? Can I move it?

Thanks for any assistance here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
It very easy to say the word scam. Just because progress has not met your expectations is not a reason to shout scam. It you have some hard facts then please call them out. It is important to understand that ETN will focusing much effort on the mobile conference and hence it will be quiet at the moment. There are loads of coins out there and some have amazing tech. What is a coin if you can't spend it. If you can't see the vision then step away from this thread. How many coins actually have a limited company behind them ?.  The problem is that people wanted the coin to succeed very quickly and that was never going to be possible. I have interests in many coins and even the organised ones progress slowly. Those who have been here a while should show their maturity to help the new comers.

Your comment was absolutely spot on. Not every project becomes successful, and not every unsuccessful project is a scam. It is not just having a solid project, a strong team, and all those qualities ... yes, they are important, but luck also plays a role.
As much as I love having my crypto portfolio for hodling, I would also love to be able to actually spend my coins / tokens at some point.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Hello, did I understand correctly ETN ... Huh... so concretely, he launched the project in july 2017. for 7 months to date it is still not possible to mining with a mobile phone as indicated ...  drowned in several threads containing a lot of dialogue exchange with newbie accounts unused after 1 or 2 replies .... for now it is only wind nothing concrete except speculation  Undecided  

You did not understand correctly...

it is my personal statement with a concrete situation nothing more, free to you to do what you want. When I look at the curves of trade it is clear and clear that it is a landfill with beautiful red candles! if you do not see the deception of this ETN either you are blind or very gullible!

A concrete situation would be if your info was correct, unfortunately it isn't. ICO tarted on September 14th, 2017 and finished early on October 20th, 2017 (was expected to finish on October 31st, but hard cap was reached before that). The official launch on November 1st, 2017 was unsuccessful and delayed until December  14th, 2017 (if I am not mistaken).

From reading the FB updates, mobile miner is currently in beta testing and per an email they sent, regarding "the full launch of the android miner" they were "aiming to get live for the MWC event (26th Feb).", so I guess we will have to wait until next week.
I believe they also explained at some point that some partnerships required the beta testing. Whatever the reason for the beta testing, I prefer them taking the time to launch it and ensuring it works properly, than them launching it half-ass (otherwise we will be reading posts from people complaining "they should have done beta testing, this is a scam!" or "with so much money raised during ICO they couldn't do some beta testing? Scam!").
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Electroneum needs to make it easier to view paper wallet balance.

Perhaps they just need a GUI or something.
I agree 100%. Hopefully they are working on something to make life easier for a lot of people that are not savvy when it comes to using the likes of CLI etc
Activity: 6
Electroneum needs to make it easier to view paper wallet balance.

Perhaps they just need a GUI or something.
What happened to next exchange? It was supposed to be listed there on 16th of february? They were also spreading information , that they have made a deal with kucoin etc etc? Are they even working on getting listed on a decent exchange? What is the team doing, except for developing the ultra-useless mobile miner? Cheesy

Yay, more thoughtless unhelpful comments. They never once mentioned Next exchange, and if others did, they can't be held accountable for something they never promised in the first place. Kucoin exchange is coming, when that will be is down to Kucoin and not the Electroneum team. Should be soon though. The miner is not useless, maybe for you it is, it won't be for many others.
f...ing cryptopia, shit exchanges!! i  will never use it(

Huh, I also said the same shit and now I use it more.

I'm using that exchange even sometimes issue appear with delay but in the end it worked smoothly. Have patience and drop the support I hope they will resolve all issues. If dev will make this possible to make it list on big volume exchanges than big party will get started just waiting for next release.

They have definitely had some issues since the end of last year, when Crypto exploded and the exchanges were flooded with new users. Hopefully they will find a solution for the performance issues soon. We also have a few more exchanges for ETN coming up.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
What happened to next exchange? It was supposed to be listed there on 16th of february? They were also spreading information , that they have made a deal with kucoin etc etc? Are they even working on getting listed on a decent exchange? What is the team doing, except for developing the ultra-useless mobile miner? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

I'm using that exchange even sometimes issue appear with delay but in the end it worked smoothly. Have patience and drop the support I hope they will resolve all issues. If dev will make this possible to make it list on big volume exchanges than big party will get started just waiting for next release.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I don't think that the team is perfect but it is definitely not scam. They are taking baby steps and try realy hard to fulfil the vision of mass adoption. The whole blockchain
technology is still in infancy stage.
I also think it is not so easy to launch such a complex project and you need to be patient and wait for the promised actions of the team.
Activity: 75
Jump to: