Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 195. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The email sent by Richard is all good positive news. Glad he's keeping us informed. Of all the smaller altcoins this has the largest user base and positive news coming out, not fly by night cash out scammers.

With the miner, is that released before EOM? I'm eager to get non crypto holding friends onto it ASAP.

And the secret news, i'm guessing its a tie in with a gaming company, possibly uk based. Maybe not, but something on par of clash of clans where currency can be transferred to other games. Or you quit playing, don't want your currency wasted and so can transfer to another game.

Have topped up again at sub 8c and waiting to ride the wave these next few weeks, can see ETN getting back to the highs of Jan.
Thank you for your opinion, but there is no real news from Barcelona? Probably not, if the price goes down again Angry
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Phone miner not up and running yet, but very soon end of this week.
How phone miner can compete with gpu or even mid high-end cpu? What the idea of mobile PoW?
Activity: 82
So I see a few comments of people sending coins to exchanges, I presume you trade or sell them? Don't tell me you are keeping coins there and letting them sit in an exchange, that's not wat exchanges are for

good thing there is a hosted online wallet to keep your coins safe  Grin

if a good and fast working windows wallet comes along and the miner finally works then the course will jump to over 50 cents in a short time. but there is still a long way to go

i'm afraid it is not possible to have a fast etn wallet (like a light wallet). Since etn its based on high privacy, every wallet needs to scan the whole blockchain with your private view key, to see if the block is relevant. It might be possible to create a new type of node that supports faster wallets but on the cost of privacy and decentralization.
Activity: 108
hello i want to ask if i can mine using the app that can be downloaded from google play?
i got some ETN that i bought from topia. i woul like to mine but i dont know how to, can somebody lend a hand?
App miner is still not available maybe few months or a year before they added it. You can mine in your PC or VPS.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Phone miner not up and running yet, but very soon end of this week.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hello i want to ask if i can mine using the app that can be downloaded from google play?
i got some ETN that i bought from topia. i woul like to mine but i dont know how to, can somebody lend a hand?
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
So I see a few comments of people sending coins to exchanges, I presume you trade or sell them? Don't tell me you are keeping coins there and letting them sit in an exchange, that's not wat exchanges are for

100% correct.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Hey everyone,

I'm on Linux and I downloaded the Direct miner version in a zip to an external drive. I need to keep wallet sync data on external drives, due to size.

So I started up the Electroneumd file and now it's syncing, except it's storing the data on my main drive!

Is there a way to specify where this data gets saved? Can I move it?

Thanks for any assistance here.

create a symlink to store your local electronuem directory onto your external drive.

This may be a better way and also works on MS Windows ;-)

1. Stop daemon and wallet
2. Move the blockchain to
2. Start the daemon with electroneumd.exe --data-dir
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hey everyone,

I'm on Linux and I downloaded the Direct miner version in a zip to an external drive. I need to keep wallet sync data on external drives, due to size.

So I started up the Electroneumd file and now it's syncing, except it's storing the data on my main drive!

Is there a way to specify where this data gets saved? Can I move it?

Thanks for any assistance here.

create a symlink to store your local electronuem directory onto your external drive.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
The email sent by Richard is all good positive news. Glad he's keeping us informed. Of all the smaller altcoins this has the largest user base and positive news coming out, not fly by night cash out scammers.

With the miner, is that released before EOM? I'm eager to get non crypto holding friends onto it ASAP.

And the secret news, i'm guessing its a tie in with a gaming company, possibly uk based. Maybe not, but something on par of clash of clans where currency can be transferred to other games. Or you quit playing, don't want your currency wasted and so can transfer to another game.

Have topped up again at sub 8c and waiting to ride the wave these next few weeks, can see ETN getting back to the highs of Jan.
Activity: 97
Electroneum currently only has just 10 votes. But we can do much better than that!

If you would like to get this coin added on the ADZbuzz Exchange for free then cast your free votes here: https://adzbuzz.com/go?r=mb001589&lp=forum&u=https://forum.adzbuzz.com/forum/cryptocurrencies/announcements/16568-adzbuzz-exchange-coin-vote-get-your-favorite-coin-listed-on-the-adzbuzz-exchange

Electroneum has a big community so it should be able to muster enough votes so that this coin can be added as part of the next 10 coins onto the ADZbuzz Exchange.

Trading Electroneum on the ADZbuzz Exchange would also give you the opportunity to earn a passive income in Electroneum too or in any other coin of your choice that is traded on their exchange.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 239
Merit: 107

I know the Cryptopia issue lasting 5-6 days was really annoying, especially considering that the other exchange requires KYC for ANY withdrawl at all, and also just came online.

As a community, I know losing access to markets is very troubling, so I was proud that overall the community handled it in a very patient and mature way!!

Cryptopia is now done with "Maintenence".

Lets hope they keep it together at least until HitBTC comes online next month, along with other exchanges.

Its obvious that the large majority of you are looking long term, which is leads to the very strong community we have here.

Thumbs UP!!!

This should be a big next few weeks for ETN.

Im sure you will all be happy to see our progress!!

Will there be any live stream or recorded video from GSMA event? I'm sure there are many of us who would like to see and hear some words from Richard and team live from event.
Personally, as a true believer of ETN and its progress, I'm already happy as you even participate at such an important event for mobile tech. There will be many major companies and ETN team won't get unnoticed. This may be milestone for some further achievements, so keep up Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

I know the Cryptopia issue lasting 5-6 days was really annoying, especially considering that the other exchange requires KYC for ANY withdrawl at all, and also just came online.

As a community, I know losing access to markets is very troubling, so I was proud that overall the community handled it in a very patient and mature way!!

Cryptopia is now done with "Maintenence".

Lets hope they keep it together at least until HitBTC comes online next month, along with other exchanges.

Its obvious that the large majority of you are looking long term, which is leads to the very strong community we have here.

Thumbs UP!!!

This should be a big next few weeks for ETN.

Im sure you will all be happy to see our progress!!

Activity: 392
if a good and fast working windows wallet comes along and the miner finally works then the course will jump to over 50 cents in a short time. but there is still a long way to go
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I would still love to see an official Electroneum Windows wallet, but that's just me. I like to be in full control of everything coin and wallet related

A windows wallet would be nice, but something other than the Monero forked wallet as it requires (AFIK) the complete download of the blockchain which is a PITA.
On another note, some good news. The Cryptopia wallet is back on-line again and, thankfully, the coins I sent there have eventually arrived.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
when launch?

If you are going to ask a question make a little more effort!

Launch what?

By whom ? - This could on ;-)
Activity: 459
when launch?

If you are going to ask a question make a little more effort!

Launch what?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Electroneum's team has already reached to participate in World Mobile Congress where both was prepared couple days ago. I hope Team will succeed to tie strong business relations by signing new partnerships with other established and startups using this occasion of gathering.
Activity: 122
Merit: 5
Hello everyone , i need an advise about pool.

I am using http://etn.proxpool.com/ currently
My Hash Rate stat is about 1.30&1.5 KH/sec. With the current difficulty i should get 33.59 ETN/day. My payment logs :

25.02.2018 20:12:54   df4a1ffedb8ed439169b1896306ab4a6fc896b6586b686b25df3174f52fa5c0d         41.0000   0
23.02.2018 16:52:29   d268899735cb87fa48abbf08bec8ead14499f89ee6c6a1c0b9dee8b463c617f8          35.0000   0
20.02.2018 10:21:53   30ac98fa90a1f6e3168e97fa04e08aa11758270409d40579c745bdd2ab107f1e           5.0000   0
20.02.2018 07:31:52   cc93667882de57d3b5c74a678d76341624c804342f8901255a6512a76ade05f4   5.0000   0
20.02.2018 06:41:49   0eb7726c195959e2abf9f7e228cf09e2ea61df085a2ad7af44dc3a17c4c8c534            42.0000   0

Whats wrong with it? from 20.02 to 23.02 i get only 35 etn which should be 90 at least. It is about mining pool itself or something else?

you can look at pool blocks - your pool didn't find any blocks between 20.02 to 23.02, no blocks - no reward

Ahhh thanks for info , i suspected this. Any advice for etn pool?
Jump to: