Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 193. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Exciting times ahead!
The mobile miner is about to launch on March 5, 2018.
This will definitely shoot the price up along with listing on bigger exchanges  Roll Eyes

Fasten your seat-belts  Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Exciting news about the Android mobile miner going live on March 5th (apple sheep here seriously evaluating getting an android device. Lol).
As much as I love Electroneum being "mobile" oriented, and the team working on ways to incorporate ETN to pay for airtime, etc. I do hope in the future we can also spend ETN in other markets.

I'm super excited towards the launch of the mobile miner. It's the reason I hopped into the Electroneum train in the first place. Can't wait to experience the power of mining cryptocurrency on a mobile device. I have the app can run in back and wouldn't suck up the phone's resources.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
every week comes good news from electroneum. and I think the course will surprise us all. people who buy cheap today will have a lot of eth in 6 months and make a lot of profit. but there will also be many people who will later get angry because they did not invest yesterday, today or tomorrow. they will cry here in 6 months

Even more lucky ppl who sold ETN at 0.20USD already  Wink

But in upcoming bull run it will touch new from my opinion that is just matter of time you are saying those were lucky people who sold this token at $0.2 they will buy again during FOMO phase which will happen soon.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
every week comes good news from electroneum. and I think the course will surprise us all. people who buy cheap today will have a lot of eth in 6 months and make a lot of profit. but there will also be many people who will later get angry because they did not invest yesterday, today or tomorrow. they will cry here in 6 months

Electroneum is a 'slow burner' it's not suffering the major peaks and troughs that most other coins have gone through (other than when they all get hit hard), and this is a good sign of a coin with steady and measured development which will benefit us all in the long run. Just hodl for the long term and you won't be disappointed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Hardly have I written here already come the next good news. if you have not realized that this token will rise sharply the next few months crypto does not understand. today is still the chance to buy this token for a good course. it will not be that cheap again
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Quick update:

Mobile World Congress in Barcelona (MWC) has drawn to a close and it has been a huge success for us. It has confirmed to us that the business strategy we've chosen is the perfect route to obtain the mass cryptocurrency audience that we've always promised. We were advised to take plenty of staff as cryptocurrency is very much a topic of discussion among C level executives (C level just means "chief" level - but it sounds much cooler). Well, we are glad we did. We've been rushed off our feet all week with people actively seeking us out for a conversation, which lead to a huge number of quick cryptocurrency tutorials and bright prospects.

MWC has certainly helped us with our goals for 2018. We have smashed our own target for getting agreements in place and have one month to go before the end of the first quarter. By the end of this quarter we are more confident than ever that all our Q1 goals will not just be met, but be exceeded.

Highlights of the show included me being introduced to two mobile industry billionaires (I'm not sure I'd ever met one before, but billionaires are like buses, you wait a long time for one, then two come along at the same time). I was also introduced to Steve Pusey, considered to be one of the top ten most influencial people in the mobile phone industry. I've met handset manufacturers, dozens of network operators and virtual network operators (MVNOs) and I would say we have over 100 people that we are interested in working with in some capacity over the coming months!

I've been involved in many businesses over the years, and attended many trade shows, but I've never had a response to a product like we are having for Electroneum. It's great to be a part of such an exciting project.

Mobile Miner Going Live Monday 5th March

The most important part of Electroneum has always been our Mobile Miner. You'll be pleased to hear we have an official "go live" date for the Android version and that is Monday 5th March 2018. We've been showing the iPhone version on iOS at the MWC show, but we've still not got it past Apple's "app police" yet. Don't blame Apple, remember they have tough rules on cryptocurrency apps to protect their users. Once we have the Android version live for mining on Monday we will start promoting it and the best thing you can do to help is to us get 100s of thousands or millions of Android downloads which should help our case with Apple. I'm pretty confident the viral effect of the app will be quite large, but we will find out next week!

Security Update

A new version of the Electroneum Android app is available to download right now, and this includes some security updates. We are going to force an update next week, but for now, you can download it whenever you are ready.

The new security feature is going to add yet another layer of security to the online wallets. Whenever you are logging in to the Electroneum app or web based wallet system we will check your IP address and the device you are using (or browser details). You will need to click on a link sent to your primary email account to confirm access rights by the new device / IP address. The app will remain logged in as you are roaming, a new IP address won't log you OUT once you are logged in, but any NEW attempt to log in will be verified by an email.

This security update will be included in the update on Monday, so will go live at the same time as the mobile miner.

Patented Technology

Last week I hinted that we were working on something with Dentons and whilst we are not quite ready to give the full details, I will let you know that in our integration into this industry and whilst working in our test environment with HUGE numbers of simulated users, we've developed some technology and methodologies that are protectable and patentable. We are a whisker away from submitting the patent application, our prior art searches are complete and we are just finalising the technical drawings and over 70 pages of detail. Within the next week or so we should have patent pending status on some very useful cryptocurrency technology that will be useful to any cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency exchange (not just us) as they integrate at scale with extremely large volumes of real users.

As always, thanks for sticking with us and supporting the Electroneum Project. We have an incredibly exciting journey ahead of us but we have nearly everything we need now to make Electroneum the largest cryptocurrency by user numbers during 2018. The mobile miner goes live next week. The last item we need is the ability for the network operators to accept ETN as a payment, and we are working with two of the smaller MVNOs on that integration right now. We can re-use the majority of that code with everyone as they come on board!
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

Even more lucky ppl who sold ETN at 0.20USD already  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Exciting news about the Android mobile miner going live on March 5th (apple sheep here seriously evaluating getting an android device. Lol).
As much as I love Electroneum being "mobile" oriented, and the team working on ways to incorporate ETN to pay for airtime, etc. I do hope in the future we can also spend ETN in other markets.

They no doubt will. They are working on mobile partnerships for now but they are also working on payment processing, which means it could have value as a usable currency in any market. They did mention gaming and gambling etc before, and I am sure that it could potentially have far more uses than that. Richard knows how to get partners on board, that's for sure. Lets see where things are at by the end of the year.
Any news, when we can expect mining Android wallet?

Will be waiting to get test is as soon as possible.

Read the previous few posts before your post...lol
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_55mtqIxqQ&feature=youtu.be at the world mobile congress shows the app working on an Iphone X? So it cant be far off for all IOS users also
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Any news, when we can expect mining Android wallet?

Will be waiting to get test is as soon as possible.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
mobile mining launches on Monday 5th March

Yeah, hope it all goes well. I will share the news here.

Electroneum Facebook update-

Mobile Miner To Go Live On Monday, 5th March

We’ve had an unbelievable week at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, meeting some of the top influencers in the global mobile market. We’ve spoken to dozens of network operators and are extremely confident we will take our user reach to over 200m with these new deals and probably a lot more. It’s been fantastic to see how excited executives from mobile operators can get about the Electroneum opportunity for their users.

With that in mind, we’re very pleased to announce that our mobile miner will be going live on Android on Monday 5th of March. The iOS version of the app will be coming soon.

In order to make sure our mobile miners have the best user experience possible and to ensure we can get the launch featured in some industry press, we’ve decided to wait until our whole team is back from Barcelona before we go live. We know many of you were expecting it to go live this week but we believe waiting until Monday is the best way to ensure the mobile miner has the biggest impact.

In case you didn’t know what the mobile miner is for, Rich gave a very quick explanation in this video interview:

https://electroneum.com/2018/02/23/what-is-mobile-mining/

Right now, cryptocurrency is largely too difficult to obtain and spend for most people, especially in the developing world. Our core aim is to achieve global mass adoption of cryptocurrency, and the mobile miner is our way of introducing Electroneum to billions of smartphone owners around the world.

The mobile miner will allow anyone with a smartphone to earn a few US$ worth of cryptocurrency every month by mining Electroneum. It uses very little electricity and just a tiny amount of dat, and importantly it requires no technical knowledge. A few dollars per month may not seem like much – but a billion people across the world live on US$2 or less per day. 71% of the world’s population live on US$10 or less.*

Smartphone ownership in developing countries is climbing at an extraordinary rate. It rose from 21% to 37% from 2013 to 2015**, and countries with some of the lowest GDPs still had a 25-30% smartphone adoption rate in 2017.***For many people it is their best way to access the internet and communicate with loved ones and colleagues.

We’ll not only be giving all these people cryptocurrency - we’re working on ways for them to spend it. We have already partnered with global mobile operators and payments companies to allow users to pay for their airtime, data and VAS (value added services) using Electroneum. Through these partnerships we’ve already got access to 130m customers and over 1m vendors and outlets and at least 100m more on our way thanks to the deals at Mobile World Congress.

What this is all about is making cryptocurrency truly accessible and useful to people, no matter their means or income. The launch of the mobile miner is so exciting because we see it as a huge leap forward towards this goal.

We will be counting down to launch across all our social channels and spreading the word far and wide. Watch this space!

*Source – World Bank and Pew Research
** Source – Pew Research
*** Source - GSMA
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
mobile mining launches on Monday 5th March
copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Greetings,

i tried to send some etn to cryptopia today from my mobile app (also tried via the website) and i get this Error: https://imgur.com/a/3sUNq

Anyone having the same issues or know if i can do anything about it?

Thank you and Best Regards
Bill

Good afternoon. I'm a member of the company's bounty. I have not been paid the full amount. Who should I contact for help?

I believe it is too late, the bounty manager gave plenty of time for those that had bounty issues to come forward. He gave final notice that the thread would be closed, and now it is. You could try to contact him via personal message, but I would not get my hopes up.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
I dug out some old 7950's I had kicking around hoovered out the dust and reapplied the thermal compound.  I have set two of them mining ETN and I am getting 536 H/S & 576 H/S.  I know these cards are not as efficient as my 580's but anyone else mining with these bad boys ?

GPU #0: Tahiti
GPU #1: Tahiti
XMR - Total Speed: 1111 H/s, Total Shares: 7382(3843+4059), Rejected: 0, Time: 29:54
XMR: GPU0 535 H/s, GPU1 576 H/s
Incorrect XMR shares: none
1 minute average XMR total speed: 1110 H/s
Pool switches: XMR - 12
Current XMR pool share target: 0x00048374 (diff: 14520H)
GPU0 t=59C fan=24%, GPU1 t=57C fan=43%
Yes, im mining with two 7970s and have basically the same speed as you.
1100Mhz on the core and 1500Mhz on the memory, my VDDC is reduced to save some power with 1.106 V on my primary card and 1.031 V on the secondary

Cool, how are you controlling the voltages ? 

I have always struggled with my 7950's and I think this is because they are locked. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Good afternoon. I'm a member of the company's bounty. I have not been paid the full amount. Who should I contact for help?
Activity: 410
Cant login to my wallet on the phone, is it offline? Are they readying the miner for release?
Jump to: