Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 198. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I try to deposit 10000 etn from my wallet to cryptopia 2 weeks ago, and it not yet get to this exchange? Cryptopia support are not answer! What am i need to do?

I just logged in and was planning to withdraw some ETN from cryptopia to my electroneum wallet but it say wallet is in maintenance since feb 21. Not sure if its cryptopia or electroneums problem but it is annoying when its the only exchange available at the moment.

You can read more about it on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7zvxll/etn_practically_untradeable_right_now/

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I try to deposit 10000 etn from my wallet to cryptopia 2 weeks ago, and it not yet get to this exchange? Cryptopia support are not answer! What am i need to do?

It is better to send the support for Electroneum because some people coins are missing if you find any transaction better send the support tickets to both the ETN support and as well as to the cryptopia support in order to get the reply from them.

But transaction from wallet is confurmed?
Activity: 129
I don't think that the team is perfect but it is definitely not scam. They are taking baby steps and try realy hard to fulfil the vision of mass adoption. The whole blockchain
technology is still in infancy stage.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

It is better to send the support for Electroneum because some people coins are missing if you find any transaction better send the support tickets to both the ETN support and as well as to the cryptopia support in order to get the reply from them.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
It very easy to say the word scam. Just because progress has not met your expectations is not a reason to shout scam. It you have some hard facts then please call them out. It is important to understand that ETN will focusing much effort on the mobile conference and hence it will be quiet at the moment. There are loads of coins out there and some have amazing tech. What is a coin if you can't spend it. If you can't see the vision then step away from this thread. How many coins actually have a limited company behind them ?.  The problem is that people wanted the coin to succeed very quickly and that was never going to be possible. I have interests in many coins and even the organised ones progress slowly. Those who have been here a while should show their maturity to help the new comers.
this project is a big flop so far. the team is bad and can only be marketing. but that is not enough. they are all amateurs who have no idea. They can only start Brexit but not a good project. and the "mining" will start in 2025 because they have no professionals in the team. You can only laugh at such types. this is a bad profile for england>>>It is very embarrassing for England  Wink
But there is good exciting football there  Smiley

Why soo much hate? From your writing I think that you missed ICO and now you are mad (7x profit write now). If you don't like this coin or think that the team have no idea why are you bother to write here???
Activity: 75
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
this project is a big flop so far. the team is bad and can only be marketing. but that is not enough. they are all amateurs who have no idea. They can only start Brexit but not a good project. and the "mining" will start in 2025 because they have no professionals in the team. You can only laugh at such types. this is a bad profile for england>>>It is very embarrassing for England  Wink
But there is good exciting football there  Smiley
Activity: 229

Hello, did I understand correctly ETN ... Huh... so concretely, he launched the project in july 2017. for 7 months to date it is still not possible to mining with a mobile phone as indicated ...  drowned in several threads containing a lot of dialogue exchange with newbie accounts unused after 1 or 2 replies .... for now it is only wind nothing concrete except speculation  Undecided  

You did not understand correctly...

it is my personal statement with a concrete situation nothing more, free to you to do what you want. When I look at the curves of trade it is clear and clear that it is a landfill with beautiful red candles! if you do not see the deception of this ETN either you are blind or very gullible!

Hello, did I understand correctly ETN ... Huh... so concretely, he launched the project in july 2017. for 7 months to date it is still not possible to mining with a mobile phone as indicated ...  drowned in several threads containing a lot of dialogue exchange with newbie accounts unused after 1 or 2 replies .... for now it is only wind nothing concrete except speculation  Undecided  

You did not understand correctly...
Activity: 229

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Oh! And for those of you interested in the mobile mining feature, they just posted a new video in which Richard covers this topic:
"Here's your weekly talking heads video ready for the weekend! In this exert Rich discusses Mobile mining! We hope you enjoy.
https://electroneum.com/2018/02/23/what-is-mobile-mining/"

Thanks for sharing, I haven't checked in on Facebook for a few days now. Good to see them actively working on the project and giving us updates. There is a lot to come in the near future so hopefully ETN will be in a good position later this year. I also hope the market recovers ASAP.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Oh! And for those of you interested in the mobile mining feature, they just posted a new video in which Richard covers this topic:
"Here's your weekly talking heads video ready for the weekend! In this exert Rich discusses Mobile mining! We hope you enjoy.
https://electroneum.com/2018/02/23/what-is-mobile-mining/"
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Didn't know about the Titanium hack .. will be sure to read about it as I was hoping to invest in it once it hit the exchanges since I missed the ICO.

I am glad to see there have been many news from the Electroneum team in the last couple weeks (Qryptos, KuCoin, FanFare) and a couple hours ago they posted a few pictures of their stand taking shape for the #GSMA Mobile World Congress. I know crypto prices in general have been down for a while now, but I do hope all these exciting news can help ETN price start rising steadily.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
What's up with the Cryptopia wallet "investigating wallet failing to start" are the ETN team working to get it fixed or is Cryptopia sitting with there thumbs up there bums and waiting for it to fix itself ?
I wonder what sort of 'investigating' Cryptopia do, if they do any at all.
Remember, the 1 man Cryptopia team only works Monday 9am to Friday 5pm so don't expect a fix any time soon.
I don't know what is happening with Cryptopia. But it seems that they have a lot of problems.
I have send some USDT to another exchange since 3 days and it is still in 'Processing' status.
It seems that they are prioritizing people withdrawing ZCL because of the Bitcoin Private...
I hope my withdrawal of USDT has been done today before the prices begin to increase.
Maybe their team is very small and most of them are in vacation now?
The listing of coins is very expensive, but they don't put enough ressources to make everyone happy.
They are going to lose some traders if they continue like this.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
What's up with the Cryptopia wallet "investigating wallet failing to start" are the ETN team working to get it fixed or is Cryptopia sitting with there thumbs up there bums and waiting for it to fix itself ?
Remember, the 1 man Cryptopia team only works Monday 9am to Friday 5pm so don't expect a fix any time soon.

Ye, I cannot stand cryptopia too. One of the worst customer supports, right after yobit... cannot wait this coin to be listed on a decent exchange!! I have mined some and bought some on the biggest dip at the beginning of the year and just waiting for this coin to get listed on a decent exchange ffs..
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Why the team choose cryptonight algo for PoW? Huge botnets jumping from one to other cryptonight and this can be a problem...

I think ETN chose Monero, which implements cryptonight, because it is open source and mature. 

So there are botnets, there are also huge mining farms, the coin is there to be mined(POW).
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Why the team choose cryptonight algo for PoW? Huge botnets jumping from one to other cryptonight and this can be a problem...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is there any news abaut Kucoin listing?
They did not give a particular date but I think KuCoin will list ETN within this month.

That would be in the next 6 days then if all goes well. Fingers crossed.

If I recall the announcement well enough, the ETN team said that it is they who deliberately delayed the KuCoin listing until after the Chinese New Year.

So I expect the listing on KuCoin any moment from now.

KuCoin is a much needed addition.

After getting stuck with Cryptopia for months, this listing is indeed a breathe of fresh air.
Jump to: