Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 192. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
There is a fairly newer version of xmr-stak that now has no fee, have you tried it. It runs fine on my 'everyday' PC but at a lower hashrate than Claymore.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-stak-miner-220-with-colorscheme-inline-shares-total-hasrate-0-dev-fee-2783886

I've had problems with xmr-stak crashing, on startup, on 2 different rigs but working OK on 3 other rigs, unfortunatley never figured out why xmr-stak kept crashing, so was forced to use Claymore's CryptoNight miner.

Is this one more profitable than traditional Claymore mining tools? Using this one, temperature will be higher or lower, and how about electricity cost? Generally, is this one more profitable than Claymore after subtracting all related costs (maintenance, electricity bills, etc)?

I found that xmr-stak would run my GPUs a little bit cooler and with a little bit less electricity costs but at less hashrate.
The Cryptonote miner I prefer is SMminer-gm-5.5.5, it gave me a little bit more hashrate than Claymore and it ran at lower power consumption, so this was why I prefered to use it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/genesis-mining-presents-sgminer-gm-now-with-zawawas-gg-updated-17012017-1612329
https://github.com/genesismining/sgminer-gm/releases
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Mobile mining worked only in beta testing for some users. The developers promise that full-fledged mobile mining will be launched and will be available in March of this year. It's not a secret that after this, the coin will be released to the top exchanges and the price will go up, which is what we all are waiting for.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hello i want to ask if i can mine using the app that can be downloaded from google play?
i got some ETN that i bought from topia. i woul like to mine but i dont know how to, can somebody lend a hand?
App miner is still not available maybe few months or a year before they added it. You can mine in your PC or VPS.

oh, that's a bit of frustrating. i thought the app miner for phones will work.
anyway, can you like give me how to mine ETN using PC if you dont mind please. thanks in advance. Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Electroneum has the perfect name to make a brand. I believe that’s among the important features of a coin  Cool

Haha, I agree! This is a great project, should perform well in the next bull run. We just need more exchanges! Smiley
How can exchanges help the coin work? I think the first place should be a working product and only then the exchange.

Having a coin on just one exchange limits it's accessibility. We should be on 2 or more large exchanges ideally to improve accessibility.

Exchanges are double-edges swords though, so maybe it has worked out for the best!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Electroneum has the perfect name to make a brand. I believe that’s among the important features of a coin  Cool

Haha, I agree! This is a great project, should perform well in the next bull run. We just need more exchanges! Smiley
How can exchanges help the coin work? I think the first place should be a working product and only then the exchange.
What are you guys think what is this Patented Technology? Any rumors out there??? Huh

I think they are going to patent real mobile mining. Let's start the rumour here.  In fact lets start a game.  

Who ever get's the closest to the patent get's a prize from me!  There will be bonus prize for best diagram.

You and I will be the judges and have the final decision.

The volumes are low in bitcoin and it is struggling, so what can you expect for a young coin like ETN!
Activity: 129
What are you guys think what is this Patented Technology? Any rumors out there??? Huh
Activity: 79
Yeah, I agree also. Once mobile miner is up and we have exchanges, price will hopefully slowly go up. But then once the next bull run happens, it has a good chance of going to the moon Smiley
What did you imply about mobile miner? Will they use mobile devices (including smart phones, tablets, laptops, or mobile-mining-containers) to mine the coin?
Activity: 31
Hey folks!
I`m using 2x AMD FX8350 to mine ETN with xmr-stak cpu. It was fine a few months ago. Switched to mine sumokoin then and now I back to ETN mining. But my miner keep closing at 1st rig and closing with fatal error on 2nd rig. It can crash in 1 or 5 hours, but it crash at same time on both rigs and this rigs stays in a different cities. Claymore keeps mining eth without problem. And when I mine sumokoin with a same miner and setups(7 of 8 cores) it`s doing fine. Using easyhash.io pool. Any ideas why it`s crashing?

There is a fairly newer version of xmr-stak that now has no fee, have you tried it. It runs fine on my 'everyday' PC but at a lower hashrate than Claymore.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xmr-stak-miner-220-with-colorscheme-inline-shares-total-hasrate-0-dev-fee-2783886

I've had problems with xmr-stak crashing, on startup, on 2 different rigs but working OK on 3 other rigs, unfortunatley never figured out why xmr-stak kept crashing, so was forced to use Claymore's CryptoNight miner.

Thank you! Looks interesting. Will test it later. But for now I want to get why it start crashing with ENT. Could be it the pool problem or network?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Yeah, I agree also. Once mobile miner is up and we have exchanges, price will hopefully slowly go up. But then once the next bull run happens, it has a good chance of going to the moon Smiley
Activity: 119

Is this one more profitable than traditional Claymore mining tools? Using this one, temperature will be higher or lower, and how about electricity cost? Generally, is this one more profitable than Claymore after subtracting all related costs (maintenance, electricity bills, etc)?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Hey folks!
I`m using 2x AMD FX8350 to mine ETN with xmr-stak cpu. It was fine a few months ago. Switched to mine sumokoin then and now I back to ETN mining. But my miner keep closing at 1st rig and closing with fatal error on 2nd rig. It can crash in 1 or 5 hours, but it crash at same time on both rigs and this rigs stays in a different cities. Claymore keeps mining eth without problem. And when I mine sumokoin with a same miner and setups(7 of 8 cores) it`s doing fine. Using easyhash.io pool. Any ideas why it`s crashing?

I've had problems with xmr-stak crashing, on startup, on 2 different rigs but working OK on 3 other rigs, unfortunatley never figured out why xmr-stak kept crashing, so was forced to use Claymore's CryptoNote miner.
Activity: 12

Activity: 28
Hey folks!

The only thing worth noting is that the difficulty has doubled since you last miner. I use Claymore's CPU miner so maybe test that.
Activity: 154
Hello, is there any positive information in the beginning of this March?
Activity: 28
Difficulty will drop but I hope also price.

They are really active, it's a very good project  Cool
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Exciting times ahead!
The mobile miner is about to launch on March 5, 2018.
This will definitely shoot the price up along with listing on bigger exchanges  Roll Eyes

Fasten your seat-belts  Cool

Nothing exciting here. The mobile miner has been so much motion without movement so far. It has actually lost the excitement that comes with such great news

Not want to be a negative nelly here but why will this be the case? More miner, more coins out in the wild, greater supply in any economy always means price comes down. Wont this mean the price will slowly fall over the next weeks? Am I missing something, miners don't mine to hold, they mine to sell.

If anything, I see the price dropping, not much, but what will increase it with more miners selling?

Persuade me to hold onto the ico coins I still hold. 30k.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Exciting times ahead!
The mobile miner is about to launch on March 5, 2018.
This will definitely shoot the price up along with listing on bigger exchanges  Roll Eyes

Fasten your seat-belts  Cool

Not want to be a negative nelly here but why will this be the case? More miner, more coins out in the wild, greater supply in any economy always means price comes down. Wont this mean the price will slowly fall over the next weeks? Am I missing something, miners don't mine to hold, they mine to sell.

If anything, I see the price dropping, not much, but what will increase it with more miners selling?

Persuade me to hold onto the ico coins I still hold. 30k.
Activity: 31
Hey folks!
Jump to: