Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 209. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Your coins do not get to your account. You have to contact cryptopia and hope that they will help you. I made the same mistake, but luckily it was a small amount.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When we do finally get access to our coins can they be moved directly to an exchange or do they have to go to that earlier created paper wallet then moved?
I would also like to know this.

Cryptopia requires a transaction ID to be sent with the payment. Will we be able to include this when moving our coins from the website?

surely you will! This is the nature of this coin ^^

what were to happen if the tx id is put incorrectly
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
contraband

Is actually buy sell, buy sell, BUY HODL

Again, that became I never had that chance to enjoy the coin at .20 CENT but you did

You never answer to some of my questions, what do you expected man?

And if you really receiving complaints about me is from user's that post with more than 2 accounts.

You should also delete some of replay that use Signature Campaign.

Contraband, seriously this guy is a giant jerk off posting drivel non stop. Negative, pointless posts on EVERY FUCKING PAGE. Sick of seeing this shit. Seriously we have great news the mobile miner is releasing end of month and he wants to talk shit on irrelevant crap.

Ban the fucker, send him to off to make his own thread if he has the fucking intelligence to do even that.
He can jerk off to all the other negative posts he tries to get an erection too.

You have here 3 accounts.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
contraband

Again, that became I never had that chance to enjoy the coin at .20 CENT but you did

And if you really receiving complaints about me is from user's that post with more than 2 accounts.

Contraband, seriously this guy is a giant jerk off posting drivel non stop. Negative, pointless posts on EVERY FUCKING PAGE. Sick of seeing this shit. Seriously we have great news the mobile miner is releasing end of month and he wants to talk shit on irrelevant crap.

Ban the fucker, send him to off to make his own thread if he has the fucking intelligence to do even that.
He can jerk off to all the other negative posts he tries to get an erection too.
I'm really looking forward to the news from the team. When will the testing be completed? We with the child have long a wallet on a smartphone and are waiting for mining!

Richard Ell's sent an update today:

Mobile Electroneum Miner - nearly live...
Our mobile miner has been tested by 10's of thousands of community beta testers. I'd like to say a giant THANK YOU to those people who have taken their time to help us get the product ready for millions of users. I have some great news for those beta testers... The original plan was to "reset the clock" at the end of the beta testing and start all miners at zero, but we feel that anyone who has taken the time to help us should have at least a small reward, and so we will pay out the ETN that has been mined by our betas! Thank you betas! The first payout round will be AFTER the full launch of the android miner, which we are aiming to get live for the MWC event (26th Feb).

Perfect timing, like i said, they could sell a refrigerator to an eskimo  Grin
contraband

Activity: 56

Our mobile miner has been tested by 10's of thousands of community beta testers. I'd like to say a giant THANK YOU to those people who have taken their time to help us get the product ready for millions of users. I have some great news for those beta testers... The original plan was to "reset the clock" at the end of the beta testing and start all miners at zero, but we feel that anyone who has taken the time to help us should have at least a small reward, and so we will pay out the ETN that has been mined by our betas! Thank you betas! The first payout round will be AFTER the full launch of the android miner, which we are aiming to get live for the MWC event (26th Feb).

full launch of the android miner on 26th Feb? there is about 3 weeks  Smiley
What do I like about this coin?
1. Logo -on is gorgeous
2. Development team
3. The concept of a coin. Mobile payments are promising!
4. Mining Cpu)
Activity: 294
I'm really looking forward to the news from the team. When will the testing be completed? We with the child have long a wallet on a smartphone and are waiting for mining!

Wow, this is really great news! I think we need to buy a little more of the ETN while it's still very inexpensive.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

full launch of the android miner on 26th Feb? there is about 3 weeks  Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

also interested in this question  Smiley
Activity: 697
Merit: 503

Activity: 697
Merit: 503
[ANN] [ETN] [POOL] New mining pools Electroneum

Hello guys, Electroneum (ETN) mining is started!

Mining Pool Address: http://elepool.superminer.pw/

• No registration required
  • Pool Fee: 0% (introductory offer)

Ports:
  • 3333 (Starting Difficulty: 100)
  • 5555 (Starting Difficulty: 2,000)
  • 7777 (Starting Difficulty: 10,000)

good luck.

Your pool has 1 connected miner you really need to get a lot more hashrate there before anyone would consider joining
Activity: 294
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

XmasJohn08

Stop posting constant garbage

I am receiving complaints from the rest of the community.

Sell, buy, HODL

But please post something of any value at all!!

Thanks

Ex. A post that says

"And now the thing with the attorney"

What is that??

And a link to list of lies

Ex.

"Im out of here"

Then ten more posts, also mostly giberish

Stop

Or you will be asked to stop posting here ad start an ETN topic of your own where you can have a free for all by yourself
Electroneum in a nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AhvkF4cbtg
If we would ever see that day, that would be interesting Smiley

I would bet both my testicles, that original etn team had no idea, how big is this going to get, but they handled things ok-ish i think Smiley
HOW TO UPGRADE ELECTRONEUM CLI WALLET?

Here are excellent step-by-step guidelines (authored by Longshot_II) how to upgrade existing CLI wallet to the new CLI wallet version v0.11.1.0. Many users reported successful upgrade.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7vk527/upgrading_your_node_to_electroneum_v01110_step_by/

Let's see, I will come back for sure because I can't access my offline coin, I'm not using online anymore, is a trash
Activity: 47
HOW TO UPGRADE ELECTRONEUM CLI WALLET?

Here are excellent step-by-step guidelines (authored by Longshot_II) how to upgrade existing CLI wallet to the new CLI wallet version v0.11.1.0. Many users reported successful upgrade.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7vk527/upgrading_your_node_to_electroneum_v01110_step_by/
Activity: 82
I'm having problems with wallet, see below. I upgraded to the latest wallet v0.11.1.0 but the problem is still there.
Hope I don't have to re-sync the entire blockchain to sort out this bug.

The last 6 payment from the pool are not showing up in the wallet, last payment to wallet was on 2nd February 2018 at 12:20 pm. Anyone had this problem ?

The deamon syncs OK but when I open the wallet this is what I get:

Code:
Starting refresh...
Error: refresh failed: refresh error: transaction parse error. Blocks received:0
Background refresh thread started
[wallet etnkHJ]:

..and the deamon shows this when the wallet opens:

Code:
2018-02-06 16:14:57.454 [RPC0]  ERROR   cn      src/cryptonote_basic/cryptonote_
format_utils.cpp:102    Failed to parse transaction from blob
2018-02-06 16:14:57.455 [RPC0]  ERROR   daemon.rpc      src/rpc/core_rpc_server.
cpp:163 Failed to parse and validate tx from blob

this error occurs when the wallet cant parse the binary data. When we assume there is no bug in the wallet/daemon, youre only chance is to resync your blockchain. So if you delete your blockchain data, it should start from 0 and try again. good luck

To prevent somehting like this, you should always use "control + c" to close the daemon and not the "X".

If you allready have the new daemon, you could try the old one just to make sure that its not a new bug.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I'm having problems with wallet, see below. I upgraded to the latest wallet v0.11.1.0 but the problem is still there.
Hope I don't have to re-sync the entire blockchain to sort out this bug.

The last 6 payment from the pool are not showing up in the wallet, last payment to wallet was on 2nd February 2018 at 12:20 pm. Anyone had this problem ?

The deamon syncs OK but when I open the wallet this is what I get:

Code:
Starting refresh...
Error: refresh failed: refresh error: transaction parse error. Blocks received:0
Background refresh thread started
[wallet etnkHJ]:

..and the deamon shows this when the wallet opens:

Code:
2018-02-06 16:14:57.454 [RPC0]  ERROR   cn      src/cryptonote_basic/cryptonote_
format_utils.cpp:102    Failed to parse transaction from blob
2018-02-06 16:14:57.455 [RPC0]  ERROR   daemon.rpc      src/rpc/core_rpc_server.
cpp:163 Failed to parse and validate tx from blob
Activity: 32
Does token ETN align incentives to simultaneously accelerate growth and token value?
Jump to: