Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 210. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The ETN team are not even capable to pay for the bounty, shame on you.

About the bountys, they had someone on the team, who did not do his job, so all the bounties had to be revised and calculated again.

It is not all the bounties. Most were paid out a long time ago, last year just after the ICO ended. That's when I got mine. Some got paid just a few weeks back but there is a small percentage of people that still haven't received their bounty yet.

I do hope that's resolved soon, they need to tie up these loose ends and move on. It's not good to keep people waiting for something they earned.

Thanks for this info, let's hope they recalculate, pay out and move on.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
GUI WALLET?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
[ANN] [ETN] [POOL] New mining pools Electroneum

Hello guys, Electroneum (ETN) mining is started!

Mining Pool Address: http://elepool.superminer.pw/

• No registration required
  • Pool Fee: 0% (introductory offer)

Ports:
  • 3333 (Starting Difficulty: 100)
  • 5555 (Starting Difficulty: 2,000)
  • 7777 (Starting Difficulty: 10,000)

good luck.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

About the bountys, they had someone on the team, who did not do his job, so all the bounties had to be revised and calculated again.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
You are a holder of ETN. You got your coins and all you do is come here spreading negativity at a time when coins are taking a hit. You moan that you missed out at been able to sell your coins ealier because you couldn't access your account (which was for the safety of your coins) but are doing nothing to help. If you want to see the price of your coins increase give the bullshit talk a rest as you are only adding to the drop with the FUD

Where is the FUD? Is that because I'm telling the truth about bounty? You call this a FUD? Everyone need's to know about that and by the way stop using two account at the same time is not cool man.
Two accounts what the fuck are you on about? Anyway all I'm saying is we could do with a bit more positivity at a time when the markets are taking a beating because the negativity only makes things worse.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
You are a holder of ETN. You got your coins and all you do is come here spreading negativity at a time when coins are taking a hit. You moan that you missed out at been able to sell your coins ealier because you couldn't access your account (which was for the safety of your coins) but are doing nothing to help. If you want to see the price of your coins increase give the bullshit talk a rest as you are only adding to the drop with the FUD

Where is the FUD? Is that because I'm telling the truth about bounty? You call this a FUD? Everyone need's to know about that and by the way stop using two account at the same time is not cool man.

He definitely comes of as someone who likes to moan a lot. But that does not necessarily mean he won't have any good points to make. Like I agree, bounties should have all been paid by now.
I understand that but one day he's on here saying "don,t worry everything will be resolved like mine was" and the next day he's on here saying something else. Look back on the post, one step forward two steps back with this guy.
Give it time the market will begin to rise again in my opinion. I don't know about bounty payments but I reckon they will sort it out eventually. Need a bit of positivity because all this whinging is not helping anyone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

He definitely comes of as someone who likes to moan a lot. But that does not necessarily mean he won't have any good points to make. Like I agree, bounties should have all been paid by now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Must admit, it is a bit strange they have not paid people yet. I know they have been busy, but how hard can it be to pay people what they are owed?

Are most people paid and it is a small percentage left now or has no one been paid yet?
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Activity: 124
Confirmed on next.exchange on February 14th https://next.exchange/exchange/basic/etn

Although i am not a fan of decentralized exchanges, because of poor liquidity, but for safety and secure holdings of coins/tokens, that is the way to go.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
I love fuds,
I eat fuds for breakfast, fuds for lunch and fuds for dnner hahaha
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
0 updates on this coin, they get sh*tload of money, but they can't add a coin to any exchange under 3 months.... This project worth nothing, idk why its still worth 5Cent / coin...
Other coin/token OP-s add their coin on 2-3 exchanges under 1 month, idk whats wrong with this project...

Pretty sure HitBTC and next.exchange are confirmed for adding ETN. They are making progress with the mobile miner testing and are due for release soon. The Bitcoin price is terrible at the moment even if this goes back to 1400 satoshi let's see how it goes in a couple more months. You guys are too unrealistic expecting miracles in 2 months from launch
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
0 updates on this coin, they get sh*tload of money, but they can't add a coin to any exchange under 3 months.... This project worth nothing, idk why its still worth 5Cent / coin...
Other coin/token OP-s add their coin on 2-3 exchanges under 1 month, idk whats wrong with this project...
Activity: 166
I can't mine electroneum with more than one videocard per rig, claymore error.
GPU: saphire R9  390
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I don't see any real progress in his entry, just the same stuff he posted earlier. Asking for a problem to be fixed in the next few hours is ridiculous. Contraband has no negative trust, bugs are being worked on per updates, mining app is in beta testing at the moment, etc.

I also had some issues, but they have been solved (I even received the same email you received from Barb, but since my issue had been solved there was no need to reply). It is a matter of being patient. Right now the entire crypto market is going through a major correction affecting most coins, so there is not much anyone else can do. However, if a post from an "attorney who runs across Europe" (still unsure of the relevance that has) has so much weight on your decision making, then it might be better for you to get out now.

https://i.imgur.com/xGJIlcT.png and if you click on reference from Lauda https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lauda-101872 you see https://i.imgur.com/5dV93PS.png what is happening here?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
is there a windows wallet?
I try to make account  for a wallet but  they don't send me the sms to verify my phone number.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
5 hr ago via Facebook

Hi, We've released an important update to our core Electroneum code. This is important if you run a pool, exchange or are working with Electroneum on the command line you MUST upgrade to this version before ETN block 179840.

You'll find the latest update here: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum

This version MUST be in use by ETN block 179840.

This version fixes a bug that the community have been worried about as well as implementing hundreds of new lines of code with fixes and features.

ETN App and web wallet users don't need to do anything, this is only for technical operators of Electroneum.

Have a great week everyone!

Thanks for sharing the info. I must say though, that was a rapid exit and return to ETN. Cheesy Here to stay?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Invite to your pool of joint mining ETN etn.newpool.pw.There is also Russian support, chat[/glow]. Help to set Your iron settings for mining. await you!

Additionally, when the pool reaches high capacity, the pool Commission will be played

Currently, the pool fee is 0%
Jump to: