Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 211. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
5 hr ago via Facebook

Hi, We've released an important update to our core Electroneum code. This is important if you run a pool, exchange or are working with Electroneum on the command line you MUST upgrade to this version before ETN block 179840.

You'll find the latest update here: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum

This version MUST be in use by ETN block 179840.

This version fixes a bug that the community have been worried about as well as implementing hundreds of new lines of code with fixes and features.

ETN App and web wallet users don't need to do anything, this is only for technical operators of Electroneum.

Have a great week everyone!

So much for all the FUDers. Let us see what they will FUD next.

HODL people Smiley
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Anyone panic selling here?  Smiley

Probably a good time now to scoop ETN up at discount prices, but there are many who panic.

i want to sell all at 10 cents i made my own research how stupid i could be to buy something like this
People need to relax. It will rise again in the coming weeks or months, the same with bitcoin. Its experiencing a little bounce again even as we speak. Weak hands will regret selling at some stage in the future.  Chill........
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Probably a good time now to scoop ETN up at discount prices, but there are many who panic.

i want to sell all at 10 cents i made my own research how stupid i could be to buy something like this

Every coin is going down, BTC is coming on for a quarter of what it was in December. So you could say this about anything right now. It may get worse before it gets better.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1

Activity: 322

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
See ya later..... If you hurry you might catch up with that attorney, I hear he's jogging through the Swiss Alps as we speak.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I don't see any real progress in his entry, just the same stuff he posted earlier. Asking for a problem to be fixed in the next few hours is ridiculous. Contraband has no negative trust, bugs are being worked on per updates, mining app is in beta testing at the moment, etc.

I also had some issues, but they have been solved (I even received the same email you received from Barb, but since my issue had been solved there was no need to reply). It is a matter of being patient. Right now the entire crypto market is going through a major correction affecting most coins, so there is not much anyone else can do. However, if a post from an "attorney who runs across Europe" (still unsure of the relevance that has) has so much weight on your decision making, then it might be better for you to get out now.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Wow this begin to smell bad and with the bitcoin bubble that seem like to burst I think a lot of people will sell to move out and get some money back, let's hope the price dont fall to much Sad

Only my personal opinion I could be seriously wrong too .
Activity: 4
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
i dont see anything interesting about electroneum, just wondering why the price is good lol
One word... Marketing

No it's just stupid people paying for speculation.

This coin is a scam 40 million raised for their ico and they stay on cryptopia

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers

OMFG
Do you really think it's up to the Electroneum Dev Team (or any other Dev Team) to decide which exchanges will list their coin?
Let me enlighten you. No it's not. The only ones that have a saying in this are the exchanges themselves.
So the only thing Dev Teams can do is file a request (which they did with numerous exchanges) and then wait.

If you want your favourite exchange to list Electroneum, go spam them about it.
Actually they've paid to be listed on Cryptopia, same you can do with Binance...
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
if I had an exchane then I would ask ETN if they could come to me. That's how I earn my money. I would take good tokens and coins for free. Because good stock exchanges earn a lot of money . very good tokens quickly get to good stock markets. Bad tokens take a long time.

stocks.exchange is actually the best until now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
if I had an exchane then I would ask ETN if they could come to me. That's how I earn my money. I would take good tokens and coins for free. Because good stock exchanges earn a lot of money . very good tokens quickly get to good stock markets. Bad tokens take a long time.
Activity: 266
i dont see anything interesting about electroneum, just wondering why the price is good lol
One word... Marketing

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers

OMFG
Do you really think it's up to the Electroneum Dev Team (or any other Dev Team) to decide which exchanges will list their coin?
Let me enlighten you. No it's not. The only ones that have a saying in this are the exchanges themselves.
So the only thing Dev Teams can do is file a request (which they did with numerous exchanges) and then wait.

Some exchanges also request a fee to list. While I don't support this, its the way of the crypto trading world that we live in. So thats not up to the users to spam about.
Activity: 4
One word... Marketing

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers

OMFG

I agree, Contrabands intervention was needed as some of the trolling was becoming unbearable, in the end, I just did not have the desire to respond or argue against some of the ridiculous comments, I was biting my tongue.

It is important that constructive criticism is heard, there will of course be genuine issues and concerns and this is the place for that. Anything that is simply untrue or just aimed at damaging the project should be moderated.

First look at you, YOU quote something that has been resolved
Secondly by not deleting some things everyone will see that problems get resolved quick or not but they get RESOLVED.

Please stop quoting my posts, I was not in any way trying to draw a reaction from you. I am entitled to reply to whomever I want and I was giving merit to a post that I agreed with, and in turn thanking Contraband for keeping the thread on track. You litter the thread with your negativity, so why am I not allowed to post something from time to time?

I never said delete everything, did I? Some posters do need to be moderated though, as spreading Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt is helpful to nobody, only those seeking to gain from it personally. Yes I agree that leaving some of those posts up is a good thing, of course.

I agree, Contrabands intervention was needed as some of the trolling was becoming unbearable, in the end, I just did not have the desire to respond or argue against some of the ridiculous comments, I was biting my tongue.

It is important that constructive criticism is heard, there will of course be genuine issues and concerns and this is the place for that. Anything that is simply untrue or just aimed at damaging the project should be moderated.

First look at you, YOU quote something that has been resolved
Secondly by not deleting some things everyone will see that problems get resolved quick or not but they get RESOLVED.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
One word... Marketing

Cryotopia is also shady

Fuck all the scammers
Good afternoon to everyone my name is Patrick and I'm an attorney who runs across Europe, on 01 Oct 2017 I send 17.1084 Ethereum to Electroneum website which I can not access at this time and honestly, I was not interested in anything until this day when I spoke to a friend about different coins like Bitcoin Ripple and many others how the market is down and up all the time now I would like to draw the attention of everyone who owns this Electroneum coin.

- When you go to this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ you will see that Announcement will redirect you on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-electroneum-token-sale-sept-14th-mobile-mining-crypto-coin-2065043 on an old thread where nothing can be written anymore
- If you take the time to analyze a bit all the videos on youtube you will see that many of them are made by users who are crying or who have no idea what they are talking about just to make views
- At this point because they can not access their account or the transfer has failed, I am in the same position
- 41 minutes ago I wrote a message on facebook that I can not access my account after another 4 minutes ago I was blocked on their facebook page
- My friends' opinion was the next because I can not have a momentary opinion but I will have one soon

A friend: They have collected a huge amount of money and they do not even give 1 cent what other people say because money is already in their accounts and they not even bothered to hire more people to support.
Me: Now I'm stupid in front of my friends because I've invested in this coin that I've heard is a clone from another coin

I took pictures of this post and also a short video was done in case I can not access my coins in the next 24 hours.
I also ask at least 3 users to give me a private message if they have the same problem as me with all the evidence they have
I wish everyone a good day and I hope all the problems will be solved in the next few hours
Thank you.

Your coins are lost from the moment you invest

Ok, it looks like we have a few people that are consistantly coming here to do nothing but cause trouble on the thread.

For a very long time the community was able to simply refute posts that were fud or misleading, etc. themselves.

This was good because positive and negative post could be made and other users could make their own conculsions.

This was good because I dont want to come and delete posts all day, as I had to at times before.

It looks like we are back in a time when a few people are willing to spend full time work to damage the thread, and are not just here to give thier personal opinion.

I waited as long as I could because I love to see the community police themselves, but now we are back at a time when I will delete, refute, and ban the appropriate paid trolls until the thread is at a level where it can police itself again.

The above quoted post is a good example.

The first post made by the "lawyer" while goofy is not something that I would delete.

The response to this post by Santa is not ok and will be deleted.

Xmas guy. If you dont want to become banned from posting on this thread, and have your account banned/suspended if you fail to do so, stop stating blantant lies as established fact, as this is the fastest way to become banned from this thread.

Sorry guys it took so long for me take action, but you all that have been here for awhile know where I stand on censorship.

Thank you contraband! God there was a guy a guy last week I think even more frustrating than all the above idiots I hope his rubbish was removed as well.

I have no issue with constructive criticism over the Electroneum project but some of the posts being made are completely untruthful and just plain trolling

Again, I'm sorry for making this a bad one but by deleting you will cause a damage to the viewers and also to the project, for everyone that have problems with ETN
My advance to you is WAIT and your problem will get solved.
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Good afternoon to everyone my name is Patrick and I'm an attorney who runs across Europe, on 01 Oct 2017 I send 17.1084 Ethereum to Electroneum website which I can not access at this time and honestly, I was not interested in anything until this day when I spoke to a friend about different coins like Bitcoin Ripple and many others how the market is down and up all the time now I would like to draw the attention of everyone who owns this Electroneum coin.

- When you go to this link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ you will see that Announcement will redirect you on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-electroneum-token-sale-sept-14th-mobile-mining-crypto-coin-2065043 on an old thread where nothing can be written anymore
- If you take the time to analyze a bit all the videos on youtube you will see that many of them are made by users who are crying or who have no idea what they are talking about just to make views
- At this point because they can not access their account or the transfer has failed, I am in the same position
- 41 minutes ago I wrote a message on facebook that I can not access my account after another 4 minutes ago I was blocked on their facebook page
- My friends' opinion was the next because I can not have a momentary opinion but I will have one soon

A friend: They have collected a huge amount of money and they do not even give 1 cent what other people say because money is already in their accounts and they not even bothered to hire more people to support.
Me: Now I'm stupid in front of my friends because I've invested in this coin that I've heard is a clone from another coin

I took pictures of this post and also a short video was done in case I can not access my coins in the next 24 hours.
I also ask at least 3 users to give me a private message if they have the same problem as me with all the evidence they have
I wish everyone a good day and I hope all the problems will be solved in the next few hours
Thank you.

Your coins are lost from the moment you invest

Ok, it looks like we have a few people that are consistantly coming here to do nothing but cause trouble on the thread.

For a very long time the community was able to simply refute posts that were fud or misleading, etc. themselves.

This was good because positive and negative post could be made and other users could make their own conculsions.

This was good because I dont want to come and delete posts all day, as I had to at times before.

It looks like we are back in a time when a few people are willing to spend full time work to damage the thread, and are not just here to give thier personal opinion.

I waited as long as I could because I love to see the community police themselves, but now we are back at a time when I will delete, refute, and ban the appropriate paid trolls until the thread is at a level where it can police itself again.

The above quoted post is a good example.

The first post made by the "lawyer" while goofy is not something that I would delete.

The response to this post by Santa is not ok and will be deleted.

Xmas guy. If you dont want to become banned from posting on this thread, and have your account banned/suspended if you fail to do so, stop stating blantant lies as established fact, as this is the fastest way to become banned from this thread.

Sorry guys it took so long for me take action, but you all that have been here for awhile know where I stand on censorship.

Thank you contraband! God there was a guy a guy last week I think even more frustrating than all the above idiots I hope his rubbish was removed as well.

I have no issue with constructive criticism over the Electroneum project but some of the posts being made are completely untruthful and just plain trolling
Jump to: