Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 214. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
As a noob, for one, i actually like cryptopia..yes i do. ETN was my first ICO and hence Cryptopia my first exchange. I do not wish to test the waters with other exchanges. i dont care what anyone says and i will not sign up at HitBtc..May be binance. HODLER!

Unfortunately you start with the wrong one, what is start bad can finish good, anyway I will move on, this coin will stay at .05 or .3 for a long long time.
Haha..I just wish all the best to ETN devs and the community
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Nice updated website. HODL, dammit Smiley

https://electroneum.com/

i like the new website is more professional.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Man they just playing with all of us, you don't see? They can't even finish what they start

Man, you got me convinced with your in depth analysis  Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 102

Man they just playing with all of us, you don't see? They can't even finish what they start

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Unfortunately you start with the wrong one, what is start bad can finish good, anyway I will move on, this coin will stay at .05 or .3 for a long long time.
You think? lol
Just to be clear, mobile mining has nothing to do with "real" mining, it has its own premined pool of coins and they will be "airdroped" according to phone hardware. So top of the line phone would get let say about 20H/s. I would expect max 10$ per month of mined etns, but for many people, 10$ is a lot of money, epecialy if it is free. Smiley
Activity: 40
Mobile mining BETA TEST result:
Android 6, Doogee X9 Mini
1678 miners, 6 H/s, 0 ETN pending
30 min time period
As a noob, for one, i actually like cryptopia..yes i do. ETN was my first ICO and hence Cryptopia my first exchange. I do not wish to test the waters with other exchanges. i dont care what anyone says and i will not sign up at HitBtc..May be binance. HODLER!

Activity: 126
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
FUDS FUDS FUDS
FUDS everywhere 🤣🤣🤣
Many new people here it seems. They must not have heard of coinmarketcap.com where you can clearly see pretty much all coins are down. They just see ETN going down and assume it is a scam.

@XmasJohn08 - That email was obviously sent to everyone. I got the same one and by the time I finished reading I knew it was not addressed at me personally. It is there way of having a fresh start as they probably have tens of thousands of emails which they would not be able to get to until the team has been expanded. Anyone who really has not had their question from a month ago answered by now can send a new email. This way they can start fresh and try and keep up with it. That is what my opinion is anyways Smiley

Do not let the FUD get to you guys. Relax for a month or two and come back. I am optimistic things will be in much better shape when you do.

Man did you read what I just right above 2 days ago? if not put some glasses on your eyes

Now I'm very angry, in December I made a support ticket to ETNteam and yesterday I get my first replay, what is bother me is that the ticket look like one of cryptopia! Now, the ticket was ' we are very sorry for bla bla bla fucking sheet &%£#@ if you still have problem please reply to this if you don't live it like this and the ticket will close automatically'
My deposit to cryptosheet never get the account is not a lot is just 28000  Undecided
I thought the priorities is with people that invest in this fucking coin, I say this because some Indian's friend's never invest in CLONE coin and they get replay in 3 days, how is this sound?

Editing

As I said it before for some of you Signature Campaign is just type a stupid text and take the money from the guy that own the SC
Activity: 420
Any news on Hitbtc listing? The daily volume is at least 10 times bigger then craptopia and is regularly among top 10 exchanges. If kiwies go under, our coins are worthless Smiley
At least Cryptopia is run by genuine trusted people unlike shady scammers at hitbtc, bet you didn't know that.
You just want those quick $$ from getting listed there.
Don't forget that safety and security of your funds is more important
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
Unbelievable the amount of people complaining about this coin going down. Have you seen coinmarketcap? We are in a mayor crypto correction at the moment. Most of you have never experienced something like this before so I get it. But looking back at all the other corrections (that I have seen over the last 5 years) every time, eventually Bitcoin and the rest of the market came back much stronger. New people learn with every correction not to sell and just hold on. I see so many people selling at a loss.  Try avoiding that
True that. although I boarded the crypto bus very late, but in a way I was waiting for this dip so I can buy more.
And that's what I'm doing with whatever small bag i can manage. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 104
II am a holder of a small bag of ETN and am waiting for the mobile mining to start as I want to start mining it on my mobile phone. Is the email a scam or you guys are thinking ETN itself is a scam? I am so confused now as I have heard many good things coming about ELECTRONEUM but also others are saying the delays and progress are slow. Can someone here give me a synopsis as to what is actually happening and where we stand with ETN right now?
most cryptos are taking a hit right now even bitcoin. I say dont panic and hold. Electroneum will bounce back.
The current price drop of BCT has nothing to do with Electroneum it self really, only with its value. The fact people can't have access to their coins which belongs to them is a serious problem. Personally i just hold a small bag of Electroneum and i stopped mining it because their is no progress. Ill prefer to put my effort on other projects. Whether Electroneum is still legit or not i have no clue.

same feeling. they've not kept any of their commitments. I wasn't mining but I've been waiting for the mobile miner for ages now.
In some part of my mind i still hope that it goes live soon. I myself have a few tokens which I'm planning to hold for long term.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Many new people here it seems. They must not have heard of coinmarketcap.com where you can clearly see pretty much all coins are down. They just see ETN going down and assume it is a scam.

@XmasJohn08 - That email was obviously sent to everyone. I got the same one and by the time I finished reading I knew it was not addressed at me personally. It is there way of having a fresh start as they probably have tens of thousands of emails which they would not be able to get to until the team has been expanded. Anyone who really has not had their question from a month ago answered by now can send a new email. This way they can start fresh and try and keep up with it. That is what my opinion is anyways Smiley

Do not let the FUD get to you guys. Relax for a month or two and come back. I am optimistic things will be in much better shape when you do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Unbelievable the amount of people complaining about this coin going down. Have you seen coinmarketcap? We are in a mayor crypto correction at the moment. Most of you have never experienced something like this before so I get it. But looking back at all the other corrections (that I have seen over the last 5 years) every time, eventually Bitcoin and the rest of the market came back much stronger. New people learn with every correction not to sell and just hold on. I see so many people selling at a loss.  Try avoiding that
Any news on Hitbtc listing? The daily volume is at least 10 times bigger then craptopia and is regularly among top 10 exchanges. If kiwies go under, our coins are worthless Smiley

Maybe this coin is already worthless
Activity: 123
20c down to 6c in such a short space of time. How times change. Buy into the dip?

Most cryptos have taken a bit hit, it is not just ETN. For those that missed out on ICO this might be a good time to invest in ETN or in another alt coin. Cryptocurrencies could bounce back just as fast as they did in mid December.

Totally agree! The only problem is that there are many who understand it and don't want to trade coins now
Jump to: