Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 216. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Now I'm very angry, in December I made a support ticket to ETNteam and yesterday I get my first replay, what is bother me is that the ticket look like one of cryptopia! Now, the ticket was ' we are very sorry for bla bla bla fucking sheet &%£#@ if you still have problem please reply to this if you don't live it like this and the ticket will close automatically'
My deposit to cryptosheet never get the account is not a lot is just 28000  Undecided
I thought the priorities is with people that invest in this fucking coin, I say this because some Indian's friend's never invest in CLONE coin and they get replay in 3 days, how is this sound?

28000 etn is not a lot?
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Now I'm very angry, in December I made a support ticket to ETNteam and yesterday I get my first replay, what is bother me is that the ticket look like one of cryptopia! Now, the ticket was ' we are very sorry for bla bla bla fucking sheet &%£#@ if you still have problem please reply to this if you don't live it like this and the ticket will close automatically'
My deposit to cryptosheet never get the account is not a lot is just 28000  Undecided
I thought the priorities is with people that invest in this fucking coin, I say this because some Indian's friend's never invest in CLONE coin and they get replay in 3 days, how is this sound?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is the mobile mining working now? Can we do earn ETN using mobile? Can someone share the experience with the average hash rate and the model of the phone?

My ZUk Z2 Pro with a Snapdragon 820 cpu gets around 21H/s, and earns about 5 ETN per day running 24/7.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Is the mobile mining working now? Can we do earn ETN using mobile? Can someone share the experience with the average hash rate and the model of the phone?

Its not earning you real coins by now and the test phase will Last a week. At least that's what I've read in the email.

we just wait for when Electroneum to be used in mobile will be released, take a little time to see some information on the website or in their social media
Activity: 33

Its not earning you real coins by now and the test phase will Last a week. At least that's what I've read in the email.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Activity: 574
NEXT.exchange just announced on their Twitter that ETN will be available for trading in 2 weeks!

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/958437963410608128
I think this will be the rise of prices ELECTRONEUM next progress  Roll Eyes
it seems that I am too hasty to sell it, and it seems that I will make ETN token purchases again to get profit. cheers
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
FERMA IL MINING  Grin

it`s a good news! Cheesy
Activity: 7
I saw a random Twitter post about it a couple hours ago and checked my app and mobile "mining" is working for me as well. I've got .51 ETN in a couple hours. My hash rate is around 14-21 h/s. Since I've been on the user count has varied from 600ish-1200ish, sometimes switching from one to the other immediately.

I did sign up for the beta but received no email about it or anything.
Activity: 33
So I got invited to beta testing and it did work! The Hash rate was extremely low but maybe that's what you get when mining on mobile devices. And when I entered yesterday it only showed 198 active miners

I only got 5-6 H/s
What are your rates??
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I think it is time to move on to a new good exchange the price of the ETN can not grow. When finally the application will be launched for apple?
Activity: 10
circulating supply: 6,018,048,234 ETN , number keeps changing, was stable at 5.5bn last week. Sth is changed, any ideas?

It will change because people are mining the coins, so the value of coins is kept increasing in the market. Once mobile app release we can expect more coins to be mined .

Correct, but since the number of the circulating supply is changing daily now while it was stable till last week, while there were already mining the coins, does this could mean that already the mobile app started working so its adding up faster coins or its irrelevant? Unless coinmarketcap wasnt updating properly till now
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
circulating supply: 6,018,048,234 ETN , number keeps changing, was stable at 5.5bn last week. Sth is changed, any ideas?

It will change because people are mining the coins, so the value of coins is kept increasing in the market. Once mobile app release we can expect more coins to be mined .
Activity: 10
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Hi etn devs and admins specially sir contraband
I managed to access the mobile miner but when i oress start it says that my phone is not real hahaha i laughed there but seriosly, my phone model is asus zenfone 3 running on android 7.0 octacore 4gb ram and its a stock
Best regards
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 138
Thanks. Is this link could be found in official ETN site?
Why i couldn't find it?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I generated paper wallet with online wallet some days ago and how can i transfer coins from this address? I could not find a local wallet where i would able to import these private keys.
Who ask my question. I couldn't find an local wallet here, only paper wallet generator
https://electroneum.com

You can try this wallet. I have these too and they work well. has posted another user here a few days ago
install and start. then it takes a while to sync.
https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases  
404 nothing

the link is https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases

appreciate the efforts of those who help
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I generated paper wallet with online wallet some days ago and how can i transfer coins from this address? I could not find a local wallet where i would able to import these private keys.
Who ask my question. I couldn't find an local wallet here, only paper wallet generator
https://electroneum.com

You can try this wallet. I have these too and they work well. has posted another user here a few days ago
install and start. then it takes a while to sync.
https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases  
404 nothing

the link is https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases
Jump to: