Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 220. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Any chance the price drop is related to the increased circulating coin supply? Went from 5.5bn to 6bn coins

How can they just dump coins like that when the price is already free falling?
Don't think they dumped it. My assumption is it is creeping up due to mining which started on 1st November.

Does anyone know the exact number of coins mined to date?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any chance the price drop is related to the increased circulating coin supply? Went from 5.5bn to 6bn coins

How can they just dump coins like that when the price is already free falling?
Activity: 40
that super-duper time to buy more like investors do  Grin
Activity: 10
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I believe in this coin, just hold and wait for 0.06 maybe 0.05 to buy more
Activity: 459
Merit: 102

if we wait a few days, the price is only $ 0.05. The course will continue to fall because there are no good news. all people now sell this shitcoin because it's not worth anything. the devs do not write and there is no news and no good wallet. that's a joke. but people notice it. and the course will continue to fall

By saying this coin is a shitcoin you just show to everyone that you personally don't know anything, the team is a shitteam because basically this is Monero.
contraband are you dead? Cry
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I see now that ETN is listed on TradeOgre exchange Huh

I hope they did not apply for that. We want more exchanges yes, but we want big one's like Bittrex and Binance. Hell I would rather even see them on KuCoin.

As for the $500, lol. I would be extremely happy if it went to $5 which would be huge, but at least somewhat achievable.

if we wait a few days, the price is only $ 0.05. The course will continue to fall because there are no good news. all people now sell this shitcoin because it's not worth anything. the devs do not write and there is no news and no good wallet. that's a joke. but people notice it. and the course will continue to fall
Whole market is going down, but yeah if ETN devs will be the same like they were the coin will end fast.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

I hope they did not apply for that. We want more exchanges yes, but we want big one's like Bittrex and Binance. Hell I would rather even see them on KuCoin.

As for the $500, lol. I would be extremely happy if it went to $5 which would be huge, but at least somewhat achievable.

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Did anyone see this guy and his predictions???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1xMj0CVlyE

That's a real expert talking  Grin

Marinko predpostavljam da si negde sa balkana. Lepo je videti da u kripto svetu ima sve vise ljudi sa ovih prostora Wink

You need to keep regional languages in the local board and only write in English over here.As a newbie, you can read those stickies in meta to better avoid getting banned soon.

Sorry, wont do it again...

Your assumption is right, however as for the ETN price predictions - 500 USD/coin is totally unrealistic. Nice idea behind it, but the development team is not big enough and not transparent enough. In any case it is a highly risky coin to invest in, but i wish all the luck to the investors and the project itself.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Guys why ppl dumping that much coins? O.o
Devs?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

What a dumb*ss Cheesy I can only laugh at those comments, are you folks really that dumb? What a sheeps. ETN would be lucky at 0.5 USD this year...
1 ETN = 500 USD would mean 3 trillions marketcap (or billions depends on the system, 12 zeroes), it's around 5 times more than it was whole crypto marketcap record...
If I'm counting right Cheesy  
yep its impossible  Grin Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
500 dollar no way  Grin Grin
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Activity: 129
I sow it on coninmarketcap.com...
News about mobile "mining"?

No news regarding the minig APP, maybe tomorrow we will have a new and hot news, I hope so

Editing

I did not notice this but can be see on coinmarketcap
Activity: 252
News about mobile "mining"?

What a dumb*ss Cheesy I can only laugh at those comments, are you folks really that dumb? What a sheeps. ETN would be lucky at 0.5 USD this year...
1 ETN = 500 USD would mean 3 trillions marketcap (or billions depends on the system, 12 zeroes), it's around 5 times more than it was whole crypto marketcap record...

That kid will remained a kid, .5 in December and I agree with you, not everyone understand the market system.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Activity: 129
Jump to: