Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 219. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

I don't think so, but I think they are very busy and so support may take some time.

If you are moving your ETN just test with small amounts first to make sure you don't need support!
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
WTF moon flights FOMO sold 10 eth and bought 50k ETN at 0.19c. This sux man my landlord banging the door down rent arrears up the ass & still holding on for dear life.

sell it while its worth something dont hold on, it was all a scam, they raised 40 million dollars and didnt spend 1 dollar getting it on a big exchange, it will now die a slow death and will be compared to the dot com bubble of the late 1990s. where many, just like you, lost their life savings in failed projects

ETN is a failed project

Nobody is losing money unless you sell. So HODL and everything will be just fine. This year will be big for ETN.

you lose money if it goes to 1 stat. he will lose 10 ETH and be a bag holder if it crashes to 1 stat

so the idea that holding will save you money is what the shills tell you
Stop talking shit. The majority of the coins have taken a fall this month even bitcoin, if he sells now he'll regret it. Stop Spreading FUD
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
WTF moon flights FOMO sold 10 eth and bought 50k ETN at 0.19c. This sux man my landlord banging the door down rent arrears up the ass & still holding on for dear life.

sell it while its worth something dont hold on, it was all a scam, they raised 40 million dollars and didnt spend 1 dollar getting it on a big exchange, it will now die a slow death and will be compared to the dot com bubble of the late 1990s. where many, just like you, lost their life savings in failed projects

ETN is a failed project

Nobody is losing money unless you sell. So HODL and everything will be just fine. This year will be big for ETN.

you lose money if it goes to 1 stat. he will lose 10 ETH and be a bag holder if it crashes to 1 stat

so the idea that holding will save you money is what the shills tell you
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Who wants to laugh a little bit?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=W_bNi9bLIto

this man has lost money like I did and now I think he sold everything he has and he's upset but it was funny after all Cheesy

So funny and he nearly get's Richard's voice spot on at one point!

Let's hope he's right!
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Absolutely right always best buy timing is when majority is selling under panic. Electroneum team will make every possible effort to take this ETN token among top 15 markets by the end of the year. There are still more than 330 days left to reach the end of this year. Buy the dip while you have extra funds.
Have you seen ETN Github? There are like 5 commits from the beginning Cheesy
so happy that the world finally writes something positive, now my cryptopia wallet usdt is empty but full with 22793.6309457 eth
22793.6309457 eth or 22793.6309457 etn Huh

still tremble, I wish to be eth but sadly is etn
hahaha thats what I was thinking.... someday Wink
so happy that the world finally writes something positive, now my cryptopia wallet usdt is empty but full with 22793.6309457 eth

still tremble, I wish to be eth but sadly is etn
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Any chance the price drop is related to the increased circulating coin supply? Went from 5.5bn to 6bn coins

How can they just dump coins like that when the price is already free falling?
Don't think they dumped it. My assumption is it is creeping up due to mining which started on 1st November.

Does anyone know the exact number of coins mined to date?

Based on my mining and some simple modelling I would guesstimate at around 9 million.

I would love to know how you work this out exactly though!

You're far from the real number!
Blockchain height is 135389 and each block rewards on average more than 7000 ETN, so it makes more than: 135389 x 7000 = 947 723 000 ETN
According to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/ there are 6 005 593 585 ETN in circulating supply.
so happy that the world finally writes something positive, now my cryptopia wallet usdt is empty but full with 22793.6309457 eth etn
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Any chance the price drop is related to the increased circulating coin supply? Went from 5.5bn to 6bn coins

Don't think they dumped it. My assumption is it is creeping up due to mining which started on 1st November.

Based on my mining and some simple modelling I would guesstimate at around 9 million.

Surely it would be a lot more than 9 million. I came up with around 1 billion. Could be totally wrong however.

Absolutely right always best buy timing is when majority is selling under panic. Electroneum team will make every possible effort to take this ETN token among top 15 markets by the end of the year. There are still more than 330 days left to reach the end of this year. Buy the dip while you have extra funds.

I agree. Mostly it is dropping because the rest of the market is. Now is a great price to get in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
I mine this coin 9 days and I made 3700 etn (offline) which of course I do not want to touch + 38000 etn online but because of a rumor I panicked and sold 19000 etn I'm happy that I made a profit now I want to buy etn with 1800 usdt my question is still expect to drop or buy now?

Buy now

I mine this coin 9 days and I made 3700 etn (offline) which of course I do not want to touch + 38000 etn online but because of a rumor I panicked and sold 19000 etn I'm happy that I made a profit now I want to buy etn with 1800 usdt my question is still expect to drop or buy now?

Jump to: