Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 274. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
is there a remote node?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think the concern over the online wallet is warranted. I would never be comfortable not having my private keys, so I moved my coins off into a paper wallet and some into a CLI hotwallet. The CLI wallet is available on github but they don't advertise the fact, presumably because it isn't user friendly enough for the target audience.

I'd really like to see an official desktop GUI wallet. Not sure if they are working on it, but right now that single point of failure is a little worrying, nothing is unbreakable and a serious hack there would probably kill the coin.

I would like to get my funds off of cryptopia incase they could potentially get hacked, transferred half my coins to my ETN wallet, and ever since haven't showed up. At least the wallet won't update the balance, so I don't know if they are there or not, but I just don't feel too comfortable leaving them on Cryptopia. Support tickets have not been answered yet.

I've been seeing this ever since the 14th and it's becoming a little concerning.

https://ibb.co/dknW5R

I know this doesn't help with your problem right now, but in future I would highly recommend the CLI wallet if you are comfortable using it. It's not that hard to get to grips with and it's really fast and light weight. You can find it on the ETN github here: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases

Thanks dude. Will definitely look into that. Just hope that i'll get an answer today if my coins are ok or not.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
What many of you don't know is the important of decimal placing.
ETN, no doubt has a big supply at 24 billion total coins, but the decimal is only 2 so in actuality etn would be very + very undervalued even at 1$
What are you talking about? One ETN is the same % of the total amount of ETN regardless of the numbers of decimals, the only effect few decimals have is that the smallest amount one can transfer will be higher and transaction fees can not be as low as for other coins (which I hardly think is an advantage).
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I highly doubt ETN's goal should be to replace Monero.  Monero isn't really that geared toward the lay person, whereas ETN's whole strategy is mass adoption.  I find it odd when people representing different currencies get into shouting matches.  Just focus on your own target audiences, and provide the best service you can.  With a little luck, success will follow.

ETN may very well complete with monero.  If the drug cartel wants a second scrubbing coin. ETN fits the bill due to it being totally anonymous and the devs have no say in the matter.
Well it's a fork of monero, so of course it's very anonymous
Activity: 34
I highly doubt ETN's goal should be to replace Monero.  Monero isn't really that geared toward the lay person, whereas ETN's whole strategy is mass adoption.  I find it odd when people representing different currencies get into shouting matches.  Just focus on your own target audiences, and provide the best service you can.  With a little luck, success will follow.

ETN may very well complete with monero.  If the drug cartel wants a second scrubbing coin. ETN fits the bill due to it being totally anonymous and the devs have no say in the matter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What many of you don't know is the important of decimal placing.
ETN, no doubt has a big supply at 24 billion total coins, but the decimal is only 2 so in actuality etn would be very + very undervalued even at 1$
Activity: 23
Thanks. Not aure how to cancel previous transaction but initiated a new one and seems like that completed. Now waiting for the blockchain to sync (ran electroneumd.exe) before i can check balance of paper wallet.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
So i sent a test transaction 5 days ago of 100 etn to my paper wallet and the transaction is still pending. Since there is no transaction id i can really search for it since public address search is not enabled in Monero.

Any idea if anything else can i shod try ? All i want to do is transfer all my tokens to my paper wallet and forget about them for 2-3 years.
re transact it  bro, cancel it then transfer again
Thats what CRYPTO FOR TTHE PEOPLE yoituber did
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
the ETN team should get in contact with coinmarketcap and let them know to switch the announcement link to this thread.

it goes to the original thread

This issue had been brought up many times in the past. Surprised that it's still unresolved. I guess there must be a reason cmc still consider the original thread the official announcement. Otherwise it should have been a very simple change.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I stumbled upon this project on a facebook group and I got really interested so I read the whitepaper and honestly I'm quite intrigued with the vision of this project and I also like the others really believe that this could be the next big thing for 2018. I've checked the market price and currently this coin is so undervalued so I just have to participate and collect some, but when I downloaded the android app and signed up on the website, I seem to encounter an issue, everytime I log in on the app using my pin I get this message "You are blocked, you are currently blocked from accessing the electroneum app, if you have entered the wrong password or pin too many times, please try again later today" I don't know why I'm having this issue, can anybody on here knows how to fix this? And know why I'm encountering this issue?

They mentioned something on Facebook about 600 or so locked wallets for security reasons, not sure if you are one of the unlucky ones. They said that will be sorted out soon, if that is the issue you have of course. I expect they will email you about it. 

You can contact them via their website, but I think they are overloaded with support messages so it may take a few days before you get a reply.
Activity: 127
its ridiculous how crazy fast all the sell walls are getting eaten  Grin Grin Grin

500 sat will be broken in the next hour or 2 then who knows where this baby will go
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I stumbled upon this project on a facebook group and I got really interested so I read the whitepaper and honestly I'm quite intrigued with the vision of this project and I also like the others really believe that this could be the next big thing for 2018. I've checked the market price and currently this coin is so undervalued so I just have to participate and collect some, but when I downloaded the android app and signed up on the website, I seem to encounter an issue, everytime I log in on the app using my pin I get this message "You are blocked, you are currently blocked from accessing the electroneum app, if you have entered the wrong password or pin too many times, please try again later today" I don't know why I'm having this issue, can anybody on here knows how to fix this? And know why I'm encountering this issue?
Activity: 23
I think the concern over the online wallet is warranted. I would never be comfortable not having my private keys, so I moved my coins off into a paper wallet and some into a CLI hotwallet. The CLI wallet is available on github but they don't advertise the fact, presumably because it isn't user friendly enough for the target audience.

I'd really like to see an official desktop GUI wallet. Not sure if they are working on it, but right now that single point of failure is a little worrying, nothing is unbreakable and a serious hack there would probably kill the coin.

I would like to get my funds off of cryptopia incase they could potentially get hacked, transferred half my coins to my ETN wallet, and ever since haven't showed up. At least the wallet won't update the balance, so I don't know if they are there or not, but I just don't feel too comfortable leaving them on Cryptopia. Support tickets have not been answered yet.

I've been seeing this ever since the 14th and it's becoming a little concerning.

I know this doesn't help with your problem right now, but in future I would highly recommend the CLI wallet if you are comfortable using it. It's not that hard to get to grips with and it's really fast and light weight. You can find it on the ETN github here: https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases

Question about the CLI wallet. Is there no way to quickly just chevk wallet balance? I started electroneumd.exe but it’s been syncing with blockchain for hours now.
Activity: 126

thanks! Downloading.. My ETN withdrawal has been sent from Cryptopia and the process has been completed successfully, but the amount of ETN I sent hasnt been confirmed in my electroneum.com wallet yet. "Balance Update Pending" it says.. It also says "A request to refresh your wallet has already been sent to the blockchain.  This may take a while to complete." Does it always happen?
took a few minutes but transfer is done.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Hello guys, what do we expect about ETN? conversion on dollar moving fast because of bitcoin. But we need to focus on how satoshi increase not in dollar. what if bitcoin $100,000 USD = 1 BTC, then if ETN 1000 SAT/ETN, that would be $1.00 rights, $100,000.00=1 BTC expected on 2020, how long you wait the 1 ETN = 1000 SAT?

yep, you are raising an important topic. In growing markets the overall win in Fiat is nice, but overall, does your alt coins cover same growth to bitcoin? I unfortunately need to confess, non of my altcoins (only have a few to admit) were able keeping up on BTC growth for the moment, so overall a loss.
Activity: 127
the ETN team should get in contact with coinmarketcap and let them know to switch the announcement link to this thread.

it goes to the original thread

thanks! Downloading.. My ETN withdrawal has been sent from Cryptopia and the process has been completed successfully, but the amount of ETN I sent hasnt been confirmed in my electroneum.com wallet yet. "Balance Update Pending" it says.. It also says "A request to refresh your wallet has already been sent to the blockchain.  This may take a while to complete." Does it always happen?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello guys, what do we expect about ETN? conversion on dollar moving fast because of bitcoin. But we need to focus on how satoshi increase not in dollar. what if bitcoin $100,000 USD = 1 BTC, then if ETN 1000 SAT/ETN, that would be $1.00 rights, $100,000.00=1 BTC expected on 2020, how long you wait the 1 ETN = 1000 SAT?
Hi, I have problems with my online wallet of ETN, I made a withdrawal more than 5 days ago and it is still pending, I have tried to make other withdrawals to my personal wallet and I do not allow it, that someone who will give me a idea. I have written several times to ETN support and no one answers me help please

Embarrassed Huh Huh Huh
did you complete the withdrawal process just fine? I mean, did you receive the withdrawal confirmation email and so on? maybe I've been lucky but I made a 555ETN withdrawal to my electroneum.com account and it shows it is complete (gotta check my electroneum wallet though)

https://s13.postimg.org/4ewyc6pdz/Capture.png
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Jump to: