Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 31. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 12
releasing official standalone wallet for Win/iOS/Linux, and maybe Trezor/Ledger integration for safe storing

They will never make a desktop wallet since they wish to drive as many people as possible to their proprietary web and mobile wallets.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
I am not worried about Electroneum regarding promotion and marketing, Richard is expert in those fields. But I agree that team should also focus on listing on new, big exchanges, releasing official standalone wallet for Win/iOS/Linux, and maybe Trezor/Ledger integration for safe storing, cause it is essentials for cryptocurrencies like ETN.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Is this coin ever going to get listed on a major exchange? Is the team considering something in that direction or you have simply let go of that idea?

I think now with the KYC implementation that is more likely since most major exchanges may have this requirement.

What do you exactly mean? I don't understand the connection between KYC for exchanges and getting listed on a bigger one? Cuz for the past couple of months I saw many other coins, which have a lot less reputation or whatever you call it get listed on Bitttrex and Binance Cheesy

What does KYC for customers have in common with ETN getting listed on a bigger exchange?

Nothing, correct.  Roll Eyes

This has absolutely nothing to do with an exchange listing. Maybe it's a way safer for shops and so on. But on the other hand, you can still buy electroneum on exchanges without kyc and you don't need a verification if you use the cli wallet :S

Exactly that is that KYC implementation is not to make it list on big exchanges if you look over the recent updates they want to make it online payment processor like Paypal. That's why they are forcing holders to pass the KYC process if they have plan to keep for long term.

Ah okey and the interface for all is the webwallet. so everything make sense now to me. thx! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Is this coin ever going to get listed on a major exchange? Is the team considering something in that direction or you have simply let go of that idea?

I think now with the KYC implementation that is more likely since most major exchanges may have this requirement.

What do you exactly mean? I don't understand the connection between KYC for exchanges and getting listed on a bigger one? Cuz for the past couple of months I saw many other coins, which have a lot less reputation or whatever you call it get listed on Bitttrex and Binance Cheesy

What does KYC for customers have in common with ETN getting listed on a bigger exchange?

Nothing, correct.  Roll Eyes

This has absolutely nothing to do with an exchange listing. Maybe it's a way safer for shops and so on. But on the other hand, you can still buy electroneum on exchanges without kyc and you don't need a verification if you use the cli wallet :S

Exactly that is that KYC implementation is not to make it list on big exchanges if you look over the recent updates they want to make it online payment processor like Paypal. That's why they are forcing holders to pass the KYC process if they have plan to keep for long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Nothing, correct.  Roll Eyes

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The mobile mining is an airdrop.

How much can one make per day in mobile with around 30H/s at the moment? Not using the app for some time now

It's about 3-6 ETN per day depending on your CPU of smartphone but it seems nobody mines ETN on the mobile phone because it's not worth mining on smartphone and it's running out of battery quickly.

I don't know what kind of mobile phone you have, but before the rise in price you would get 10 in 2 days and now it takes almostna week to get 10 coins.

There is no overheating or battery drain of any kind. Also the number of active "miners" on the phone has grown in recent times again so I don't know what in the world you are talking about.

I mine about 7-10 ETN in 24h period on my samsung A3 2015. So i don't know what shitty phone you mine on. And my a3 is no special.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56

How much can one make per day in mobile with around 30H/s at the moment? Not using the app for some time now

It's about 3-6 ETN per day depending on your CPU of smartphone but it seems nobody mines ETN on the mobile phone because it's not worth mining on smartphone and it's running out of battery quickly.

I don't know what kind of mobile phone you have, but before the rise in price you would get 10 in 2 days and now it takes almostna week to get 10 coins.

There is no overheating or battery drain of any kind. Also the number of active "miners" on the phone has grown in recent times again so I don't know what in the world you are talking about.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Airdrop rate sure has dropped. Not much more of free money will come, people will just have to buy. Still room till ATH, but who knows for how long  Smiley

Airdrop? Are you really serious about that but there is no airdrop campaign was active. If there was secret promo for only special community members than it is big surprise for me to let know right now.

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Airdrop rate sure has dropped. Not much more of free money will come, people will just have to buy. Still room till ATH, but who knows for how long  Smiley

Airdrop? Are you really serious about that but there is no airdrop campaign was active. If there was secret promo for only special community members than it is big surprise for me to let know right now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
oh god, almost a x5 increase during ATH from start of September! Even now price is looking stable. Huge dump didn't follow.

Many people will feel regretful for selling ETN before and who are the people paying many bitcoins to hold ETN ? Please keep calm and hold and by more ETN coins it will hit 0.1$ in October .
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
oh god, almost a x5 increase during ATH from start of September! Even now price is looking stable. Huge dump didn't follow.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Well, for daytraders it always make sense to sell on a big pump, because before marketing campaign start, ETN price will probably drop a little bit. So if you are confident about you chart skills, you can sell now and buy back more later.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
on the other side - for now it makes no sense to sell, because in October they will start a marketing company (as they wrote earlier)
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
ETN deposits on cryptopia disabled!!! Any info what's going on?

Currency Status: Deposits Disabled
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your deposit at this time.

Reason: Deposits for this currency are currently disabled.

perhaps to prevent huge dump from asic miners  

but you can use any of other exchanges for dump ETN Grin
Pages:
Jump to: