Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 32. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
ETN deposits on cryptopia disabled!!! Any info what's going on?

Currency Status: Deposits Disabled
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept your deposit at this time.

Reason: Deposits for this currency are currently disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
never had to much interest in this electroneum because sometimes you had to choose your pad betqween all those new coins these day's but since i hear last time only positive news about this coin , it took my interest , time to read some more about this
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
MCAP just 150 millio, Which is mad low!

I mean the amount of community support for ELECTRONEUM have been ridiculous over past weeks.

Facebook, Youtube and Twitter have so many users and community members, with astounding activity!

This coin can reach 1 billion marketcap and everyone including myself can have what we deserve! Our money back plus some extra for all the patience.

ELECTRONREUM TO THE MOOOOOON!
Merit: 100

Electroneum has been proving my 2 month HODL Proud of it.

Seen some participate in ICO and have seen this amazing coin above $.20

Those real community Dawgs, didn’t sell then and won’t sell now.

This Team is everything. Soon Moon because of Big announcement today or next week!!

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
Mobile payments is next big as industry of trillions of dollars this was identified as most potential area. Now watching recent move of Electroneum's instant payments in this context you understand why this coin is seeing such appreciation. They are still upgrading and updating few areas once they are done and in partnership with one of the important e-commerce things are going to take off very fast ahead.
The example of Electroneum shows how the classical mining is transformed. Previously, everything was clear, several algorithms defined the concept, now it is a whole set of strategies. Let's see how successful the new concept of the project will be.
Merit: 100

1. Yesterday we have a flashcrash but that is because people who had a wallet from Electroneum sold them, that doesn't mean there is a bad vice going on.

2. The main reason why Electroneum can't go down, and just keep going up. Reason 1.

2.1 Is because of these Youtube Evangelist.

Check out Nagatribe Last videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB2yu9nwUtU

Another great youtuber that shares Electroneum to the masses.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT48SFRvQ1M

Truthful Rob making videos almost every day, about Electroneum!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mai0pLl5ISs

And many, many others.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=electroneum&sp=EgIIAw%253D%253D

Activity: 178
Merit: 16
I have to say Electroneum is very amazing. I downloaded the app yesterday at the google store and the "mobile mining" is working very great. I already have some coins in my pocket.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Mobile payments is next big as industry of trillions of dollars this was identified as most potential area. Now watching recent move of Electroneum's instant payments in this context you understand why this coin is seeing such appreciation. They are still upgrading and updating few areas once they are done and in partnership with one of the important e-commerce things are going to take off very fast ahead.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Recent streak is so healthy it help this project to get stable above 300 sat although it is still low as compare with the potential. I believe in coming days when bull rally will get started we will see on new ATH. Keep faith in this project and be patient to enjoy these benefits.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
The best time for exit #ETN, it’s boring project. They like to banned everyone on Telegram, group price chat but talk for price will down = auto banned. But here they cannot banned us, this project is fully centralized. Exit now guys.

Bots are getting annoying.
Haha bot for what? ETN is a shitcoin, exit this project is a best choice! They banned and delete many post no reason! 73% hashrate in f2pool, pool blockchain and many bug on wallet!

stop this unreasonable FUD, it is not interesting
ETN is real project with real product, the use of which will only grow
legendary
Activity: 1932
Is it still profitable to mine it on regular mobile with with good internet connection?
i do not think that it is worth mining any coin with a mobile connection , the battery's just are not made to mine for a long time and efficientie is almost 0 , if you absolute wanna mine electroneum better use your cpu from computer or laptop
Activity: 14
The best time for exit #ETN, it’s boring project. They like to banned everyone on Telegram, group price chat but talk for price will down = auto banned. But here they cannot banned us, this project is fully centralized. Exit now guys.

Haha bot for what? ETN is a shitcoin, exit this project is a best choice! They banned and delete many post no reason! 73% hashrate in f2pool, pool blockchain and many bug on wallet!

https://imgur.com/a/lR8w3Bg
Activity: 426

Activity: 14
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
What's the problem with the blockchain now and why cant I transfer money from my wallet to cryptopia ...

Cryptopia disabled wallets until next week. Every time volatility spikes this happens nothing new. ETN seeing a pump last few days but dumpers moving price back down as we speak  Angry
Please keep calm.
There are many coins with Cryptonight algoritm got troubles with bug in the source codes which they use from Monero.
It takes time for Monero team and others to find them all and completely fix.
It is much safer to store your coins inactively, should not move them to anywhere else at the current period.

yes i agree even cryptopia is having problems with cryptonight algo
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
is the mobile wallet functional? i cant seem to see my balance and its a bit annoying, is there something i need to do to synchronize it?
Activity: 232
If your mobile wallet is not back online yet, exit the application and open it again.

My mobile wallet is running very well at this time and I have just received my coins from the mining pool and sent some coins to another mobile wallet for testing . It's working smoothly as well.

Yes, web wallet is working now. Thank you guys for posting this news here.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
If your mobile wallet is not back online yet, exit the application and open it again.

My mobile wallet is running very well at this time and I have just received my coins from the mining pool and sent some coins to another mobile wallet for testing . It's working smoothly as well.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Activity: 364
What's the problem with the blockchain now and why cant I transfer money from my wallet to cryptopia ...
You can run fast syncronization, using blockchain.raw
electroneum-blockchain-import.exe --prep-blocks-threads 4 --fast-block-sync 1 --db-sync-mode fastest:async:10000 blockchain.raw

does this also work with the CLI wallet ? the CLI wallet takes a very long time to synchronize. I still have 189 days left today.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: