Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 36. (Read 240341 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Big pump for etn today! Grin

And a big dump today. Those who have shorted it will be able to buy more  Cool

It is buying opportunity see the development progress which is mind blowing I hope this will rise more solid. ETN is good project and that new implementation will bring more great result for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Glad to see the price increase in ETN after taking another small break from crypto. I was checking Electroneum's FB page today and saw many updates regarding Instant payments. Living in South America it will probably take a while before this becomes adopted by stores and such, but at least I do hope this gets integrated into more everyday websites / online stores.

This was posted earlier today on their FB: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2098517617076872

"Here’s a world’s first for you!

Check out this awesome video from Matthew Cremer showing the first ever crypto instant payment integration with Magento - one of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms. Which currency? ETN of course!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naL-2OKDQN0

How exciting to see us integrated with SUCH a huge name in the world of e-commerce – and to watch Matthew make purchases on desktop and mobile! Thanks for sending the video in, Matthew.

You can catch up with the latest instant payment videos and all things Electroneum on our ETN Community Forum: community.electroneum.com

Don’t forget to keep sending us your ETN Instant Payment videos – we’ll share them on here and on all our social channels!"
Activity: 212
Merit: 12

And a big dump today. Those who have shorted it will be able to buy more  Cool
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
The recent price jump up was possible partly because of the blocking of coins in the web wallets of users who now have to go through KYC to access their funds.

But do you think that would cause such a massive price surge? It was quite an extreme jump.
I think it's unreasonable to freeze investors' funds in a web application. Many were not in the forefront of future innovations with KYC, I believe that now many of them no longer trust their web wallet funds and will look for an alternative.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The recent price jump up was possible partly because of the blocking of coins in the web wallets of users who now have to go through KYC to access their funds.

But do you think that would cause such a massive price surge? It was quite an extreme jump.

yes if it is a wash trade for marketing
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
Activity: 20
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Seriously guys stop arguing about the patents and tech that we really don't know much about. Instant payments for cryptocurrencies can be done in many ways, most of them are done off-chain because it's easier to scale up. ETN is probably doing something similar, but it would be nice to read some tech related blog post about it form devs.

Agreed ;-)
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
So I see they are doing a lot for development. May be their development is not so quicly like wanted but they are doing a lot. It is a hard time for the blockchain projects, but they try to do everything they can.

No instant payment through blockchain and use of KYC. That's not what I call developpement.

I've mined this coin, bit it's going farther and farther from blockchain tech IMO.

We all know that blockchain technology is too slow and may coins are introducing another layer.  For example bitcoin may have lightening. It is quite clear you have no idea about blockchain technology.  

Ha!...so ETN not even has another layer and then still claim that that is "instant payment"....i agree to @Iamtutut now.....what you really need is a "BRAIN"!

Sweet a duet FUD.

may they choke with anger.
instant payments are truly stunningly fast - and it's awesome and exciting (as Richard says)  Wink

I am very pleased for the project and wish further victories for the team and Richard
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Seriously guys stop arguing about the patents and tech that we really don't know much about. Instant payments for cryptocurrencies can be done in many ways, most of them are done off-chain because it's easier to scale up. ETN is probably doing something similar, but it would be nice to read some tech related blog post about it form devs.
Activity: 237

Transparent Electroneum pool with 24/7 support

Features:
- Mining to exchange
- Workers
- Adjustable instant payout levels
- Email and telegram notifications
- SSL

Contacts:
telegram EN : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfU1DYnzi5mhQ45I3rQ
telegram RU : https://t.me/joinchat/B-GpfUYWGEzx89L1N10Vzg
discord : https://discord.gg/VQYuE8t
So I see they are doing a lot for development. May be their development is not so quicly like wanted but they are doing a lot. It is a hard time for the blockchain projects, but they try to do everything they can.

No instant payment through blockchain and use of KYC. That's not what I call developpement.

I've mined this coin, bit it's going farther and farther from blockchain tech IMO.

We all know that blockchain technology is too slow and may coins are introducing another layer.  For example bitcoin may have lightening. It is quite clear you have no idea about blockchain technology. 

Ha!...so ETN not even has another layer and then still claim that that is "instant payment"....i agree to @Iamtutut now.....what you really need is a "BRAIN"!

Sweet a duet FUD.

We all know that blockchain technology is too slow and may coins are introducing another layer.  For example bitcoin may have lightening. It is quite clear you have no idea about blockchain technology. 

Hilarious. Then what is doing ETN to scale? Nada.
KYC + non blockchain payment.
Then use applepay, alipay...It's the same and already mainstream.

Ever heard of Zilliqa ? I guess not.

Ziliqa and newer blockchain's offer better TX/s so good luck!
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

Hilarious. Then what is doing ETN to scale? Nada.
KYC + non blockchain payment.
Then use applepay, alipay...It's the same and already mainstream.

Ever heard of Zilliqa ? I guess not.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund

It's not a patent, it's a patent application. Anyone can fill a patent application, then it's processed to see if the "new claim" deserves a patent.

True blue but has anyone else applied for the patent ;-)

VISA...
Can you please provide a link to the Patent ?
Just ONE example, WORLD PATENT GRANTED TO VISA

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/fr/detail.jsf?docId=WO2018169505&tab=PCTDESCRIPTION&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=Date+de+pub.+antichronologique&queryString=FP%3A%28visa%29&recNum=1&maxRec=7609
WO2018169505
 Conducting daily financial transactions using portable financial devices, such as payment by credit card, debit card, or an electronic wallet application, offers numerous advantages over other payment methods, such as using cash or personal check. These advantages include: ease of use at the point-of-sale, elimination of the need to carry large amounts of cash, and ability to earn rewards for use of the portable financial device. Such transactions are also beneficial for issuing institutions and transaction service providers for collecting transaction data that can be used for analysis. Despite these advantages, many people around the world still do not fully utilize, or utilize at all, portable financial devices for their financial transactions.

Finally we have some good news and ETH is today up today. ETH has successfully launched the instant payment and this is a big news. Only those coin will survive in future whom have real time use in real one and this is one big reason why ELECTRONEUM future is very much bright and secure. The holder and miners need to keep on holding this Gem. What you think about it? Let's dicuss! Can someome help me to become junior, btw? PLeeease

ETH is Ethereum, and you mistake twice. Kind of worriyng.
Pages:
Jump to: