Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 316. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Hello, news for http://electroneum.ovh

To continue to guarantee you 100% uptime on the pool, I had to set up new servers and start a new database.

For previous users, the stats from the old database are stored here: http://electroneum.ovh/old_pool/ I will run a script tomorrow to pay every every cent due in the users' pending balance.

New: two new addresses to connect:
etn-eu.cryptominingpool.eu
etn-us.cryptominingpool.eu (a new server will soon be set up in the US and users using this address will automatically migrate to it)

Coming soon: US server, failover server, SSL port and 80 port.

Pool fee reduction for the week! Today 0.0001%, tomorrow 0.001%, Wednesday 0.01%, Thursday 0.1% and Friday we come back to 0.5%.

For any question, you can join me on Discord: https://discord.gg/sAyPzt2

Help us keep the Electroneum network decentralized!

http://electroneum.ovh
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
And the pool https://etn.reidocoin.com.br/? not on this list of pool. A Brazilian pool, I think it should be mining well Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
New stable europe server!
http://89.216.28.92
0% FEE
Minimum Payout 5 ETN
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
*I meant called collector coin
Activity: 15
They are already copying it,there’s an ico going on card collector coin some of there white paper sounds straight verbatim of Electroneum’s it’s crazy It brought great confidence to me in electroneum cause once you find a copy cat that means someone blazed a trail🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I hope that cryptopia servers are ready to the new release of etn...

I'm sure they are ready and they always check on electroneum updates on the release of their wallet and blockchain, I have a big trust on Cryptopia they have learned a lot from other coins, so this is not going to be a big issue for Cryptopia I'm 100% sure of this
Cheesy As of right now, actually, ETN deposits to cryptopia don't work. They didn't learn shit, nothing's "100%" with that exchange. Grin
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

I'm sure they are ready and they always check on electroneum updates on the release of their wallet and blockchain, I have a big trust on Cryptopia they have learned a lot from other coins, so this is not going to be a big issue for Cryptopia I'm 100% sure of this
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
I think, that this coin could have a huge support in "third world" countries, because people will be able to mine it practically for free, and every earned cent is welcome.

Unless they are able to use the currency to pay directly for goods and services at point of sales, no intuition will convert the coin into fiat in such minimal denominations.  
They will be able to transfer ETN between each others accounts through the app, who says they will not trade with it that way? e.g I sell you 3 oranges you send me 25 ETN through your phone to my phone. People in third world trade all sorts of things for services and food not just hard cash.

they might open small fiat trade offices - where u can buy etn for cash to send to the grandma - or get cash for received etns......

btw i dont understand people talking the mining app is a fake? not realy adding cpu power? thanks for help
As I've understood, the mobile-mining is in fact a marketing stunt. And not something the dev's are trying to hide either.
Meaning that your phone will not be working on the actual blockchain. But you will still be receiving some reward.

EDIT: Doesn't exactly make it fake though
Activity: 14
I think, that this coin could have a huge support in "third world" countries, because people will be able to mine it practically for free, and every earned cent is welcome.

Unless they are able to use the currency to pay directly for goods and services at point of sales, no intuition will convert the coin into fiat in such minimal denominations.  
They will be able to transfer ETN between each others accounts through the app, who says they will not trade with it that way? e.g I sell you 3 oranges you send me 25 ETN through your phone to my phone. People in third world trade all sorts of things for services and food not just hard cash.

they might open small fiat trade offices - where u can buy etn for cash to send to the grandma - or get cash for received etns......

btw i dont understand people talking the mining app is a fake? not realy adding cpu power? thanks for help
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
The best quality project preparation from all that I saw. Well done, good effort. Will study more and take part:)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Cryptopia pool is stuck at block 62630 - is this a problem?!
What's "cryptopia pool"?
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Excuse me
why electroneum CLI Wallet can not be synchronized?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQoFe8X8_g0

I just opened my wallet and it synced correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Cryptopia pool is stuck at block 62630 - is this a problem?!
It seems their wallet stopped?!
Activity: 25
Do not mine on new pool https://etn.luckypool.io as the have wonky PPLNS settings. This was official term when I was looking for support in their Discord channel. I mined in past 24h 64,723,413 hashes and got paid 13ETN. I have 0.22ETN outstanding. Their general tab on Discord is booming of angry miners. There is so many pools that work and their admins are honest so why choose etn.luckypool.io.

100% agree - I  mined around 24h with couple CPU's (yes low hashrate, but have what I have) and today saw that earned exact 0.00 ETN... And admin said to smb that this too low hashes to PPNLS  to count... but I have many good shares. Why make 700 difficulty for low hashrate and do not count it?

Last payments on this pool were only to 3 payees. It looks admin and his friends they do take care of their own wallets.  https://etn.luckypool.io/#/payments
Activity: 34
Excuse me
why electroneum CLI Wallet can not be synchronized?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQoFe8X8_g0
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
A post from reddit and pasting here for further thoughts. Apologies if posted already. If not, you'll find something to think about.

Pros and Cons of Electroneum

Pros
1.Mass adoption will come (increased demand) through the easy to use phone app. Bitcoin is impossible to use for the average person, this is a 1 click install. Letting people earn small amounts of coins through the app also readily incentivizes people to use the system.
2.Less coins than BTC (decreased supply). Even though its billions of coins, the decimal doesn't go out to ridiculous Satoshis, only 2 places (like real money normal people are already used to using).
3.Most popular ICO of all time (by approx. 5x), already a lot of buzz and nothing has even happened yet.
4.Fantastic marketing team, with plenty of budget for real R&D and not just hype announcements.
5.Monero codebase. Vastly superior to Bitcoin. Seriously, Bitcoin is the "shitcoin" in this picture. We get actual privacy, faster transactions, cheaper fees, better scalability. On day 1.
6.Hackerone vulnerability assessment and penetration test. As a pentester myself, this was a very smart decision to delay the project and make sure things were secure.
7.Future mobile app integrations and APIs. As an app developer, I'm always looking for ways to monetize my apps. Developers -will- use this (and they -will- find out, because of the marketing)
8.Once we are on some real exchanges (which we will, and not Cryptopia), expect some big movements.

Cons
1.Opening days fiasco, locked ICO wallet
2.Controlled by a major company (I guess community will eventually take it over, but see con #3)
3.Company holds pre-mined coins
4.Short term: yea a lot of coins are coming. No, not everyone will dump, in fact many will buy the dump. (My honest opinion? This has 0 effect on the revolution that is coming from this.)

Normal people don't care about Blockchain this, Merkle tree that. Two decimals makes us more usable for normies, and means less supply at the end of the day. We'll also hit our end-of-mining supply faster. The mining mobile app gives people a real stake in using this monetary system immediately. And I think traditional mining will always be easier/better than people worried people will emulate mobile miners.

We are essentially Monero with much easier usability and a lot more marketing. I love Monero, but this has been my biggest gripe with it for years! DASH is a coin that is completely shitty compared to Monero but we see what a marketing team can do.

My friends, I have one word that will change your lives: HODL.

The 3rd is not really a valid point, those coins are for the mining simulation. It is the only way they can possibly make it work, especially now they know the demand is so crazy high. The mining rewards already have to be reduced to cope with the demand.

Other than that, not a bad post.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
A post from reddit and pasting here for further thoughts. Apologies if posted already. If not, you'll find something to think about.

Pros and Cons of Electroneum

Pros
1.Mass adoption will come (increased demand) through the easy to use phone app. Bitcoin is impossible to use for the average person, this is a 1 click install. Letting people earn small amounts of coins through the app also readily incentivizes people to use the system.
2.Less coins than BTC (decreased supply). Even though its billions of coins, the decimal doesn't go out to ridiculous Satoshis, only 2 places (like real money normal people are already used to using).
3.Most popular ICO of all time (by approx. 5x), already a lot of buzz and nothing has even happened yet.
4.Fantastic marketing team, with plenty of budget for real R&D and not just hype announcements.
5.Monero codebase. Vastly superior to Bitcoin. Seriously, Bitcoin is the "shitcoin" in this picture. We get actual privacy, faster transactions, cheaper fees, better scalability. On day 1.
6.Hackerone vulnerability assessment and penetration test. As a pentester myself, this was a very smart decision to delay the project and make sure things were secure.
7.Future mobile app integrations and APIs. As an app developer, I'm always looking for ways to monetize my apps. Developers -will- use this (and they -will- find out, because of the marketing)
8.Once we are on some real exchanges (which we will, and not Cryptopia), expect some big movements.

Cons
1.Opening days fiasco, locked ICO wallet
2.Controlled by a major company (I guess community will eventually take it over, but see con #3)
3.Company holds pre-mined coins
4.Short term: yea a lot of coins are coming. No, not everyone will dump, in fact many will buy the dump. (My honest opinion? This has 0 effect on the revolution that is coming from this.)

Normal people don't care about Blockchain this, Merkle tree that. Two decimals makes us more usable for normies, and means less supply at the end of the day. We'll also hit our end-of-mining supply faster. The mining mobile app gives people a real stake in using this monetary system immediately. And I think traditional mining will always be easier/better than people worried people will emulate mobile miners.

We are essentially Monero with much easier usability and a lot more marketing. I love Monero, but this has been my biggest gripe with it for years! DASH is a coin that is completely shitty compared to Monero but we see what a marketing team can do.

My friends, I have one word that will change your lives: HODL.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
I not reccomend cpu mining, total hashrate on ETN is too high, over 200Mh/s! Over half of the total hash of monero, after 40 days from the launch!! Monero reach 200mh/s of total hash after 3 years from launch!! cpu does not have enough hashrate power ! Etn can have profitably only with GPUs
With cpu you can try to mine other coins with low total hashing power connected

Other currencies with cryptonight algorithm not reach 5mh/s of total hash, the third cryptocurrency is bytecoin with 4.26Mh/s  Grin

Monero--->380mh/s @ 4years from launch
ETN--->200mh/s @ 40days from launch of mining and with the official site/wallets/app not launched yet
Other cryptonight currencies--->Lower than 5mh/s hashrate

ETN is a currency destined for success!!
I am mining on easyhash.io and on sup.rnova.cc, with two CPUs respectively.
An i7-3770k on the former and an i7-3930k on the latter. I do get very consistent return on both pools. My CPUs, though being very different and from 2nd and 3rd-gen intel core-i make roughly the same hashrate on XMRIG which I am using. 395 hash/s on the i7-3770(OC'ed to 4.9 Ghz, HT-off) and 405 hash/s on the i7-3930k(OC'ed to 4.2Ghz, also HT-off)
During the last week the dificulty has risen quite a lot though, and I believ that this is the explanation for the diminishing returns. But I still get around 16 ETN/day per chip :-)

I am quite happy with this
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Jump to: