Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 315. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Very good news!
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
http://fpgadeck.com/
Waiting for the 13th DEC. Too excited to know what it feels like to be.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Great News so far! finger crossed that everything is going well with the relaunch!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
So when our wallets gets unlocked, there will bi masive amounts to be sent from wallets to cryptopia. Is there a chance that cryptopia get down because of that ? There might be also big slowdowns accros network, wonder how much time you will need to transfer your coins to exchange. It will be interesting to watch that from side.

Chances are there but many people will start buying when there is dump happening because even from the fans of Electroneum they are mentioning ETN price will skyrocket when some potential holders holding the coins.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Guys can u tell me why i get 33% less coin than estimated profits
https://easyhash.io/pools/etn
telling me with 6KH/s i should get 320-340 but i got only 230

That pools luck at finding blocks has been 120.57% over its lifetime but the last 20 blocks have averaged 157%. 100% would give you the expected luck and when the luck does not average out to right around 100% you have to question why.  Most of the ETN pools luck are way over 100%. Most of the pools were also getting DDOS attacks. I've caught 2 pools shaving and I was reimbursed 20,000 ETN after I substantiated my claims with enough proof. Statistically with enough blocks solved, the luck should be VERY close to 100%.

Take your pick of the reasons.
1. You pools luck at finding block has been really bad and/or
2. The pool is being attacked by DDoS attacks and/or
3. The pool is not configured properly and/or
4. A large organization is somehow able to control the majority of the network mining power (hashrate) with DDoS attacks on the other pools and simultaneously using a 51% Attack.
5. The pool is shaving and pilfering some of your hard-earned money into a separate wallet.  (I'm not accusing easyhash of doing this)
6. The profit calculator you're using is using a 24 hour average and the "current" difficulty and exchange rates have changed substantially over those 24 hours.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Guys can u tell me why i get 33% less coin than estimated profits
https://easyhash.io/pools/etn
telling me with 6KH/s i should get 320-340 but i got only 230
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
This should be at page with ETN wallet once they released it. Cheesy
https://imgur.com/a/t0dPk

It is not possible for is to control the dump because many people for their coin and soon the price of ETN will start decreasing in the market. So it always good to people who are holding the coin and people who bought the coins at the time of dips.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Will the etn purchase be enabled directly from the official website? what kind of payments will be accepted?

You can't purchase ETN from their website anymore, that was available during ICO (which ended in October). It is currently available on Cryptopia (exchange), but I am not sure about payment methods.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
I received a mail saying the security check is over who why we still not have our walllets?

I also received that email (as did all the other registered users) and it stated that "The HackerOne Challenge officially finishes on Monday and we are now rolling out the last of these little bug fixes and we will be launching (ahem!, cough! RE-launching) Electroneum by the middle of next week!". So that should answer your question.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
theres a few million wallets waiting to sell their tokens. Whether demand will be more than this increased supply should be obvious.

But nice to see that funds are finally being unlocked for investors after so long.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
So what is the latest updates on the wallets? Have they announced a hard date? I saw that the testing was over. Sure will be nice to try the fake mining app. Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Price will dump that's a certitude
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Please folks, What will most likely happen on the re-launch of electroneum. Will etn Price rise sharply during the first few hours of re-launch due to high demands from those that missed the ICO opportunity, or will etn Price fall drastically during the first few hours due to massive dumping from ICO wallets?
Why would it rise sharply because of people that missed the ICO? They already had plenty of time now to buy mined coins...

The only reason I can see for which ETN could rise immediately is that a successful re-launch will remove some doubts from people that have been buying into the FUD in this project.
Activity: 129
There should be news by now if they gonna relese ico funds like they sead?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I think people should consider that holding coins might be more profitable than daytrading with small amounts. Hold, keep the price more stable, let the devs continue development to grow the coin/product and you will profit in the long run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
This should be at page with ETN wallet once they released it. Cheesy
https://imgur.com/a/t0dPk
Activity: 70
I'm considering selling 10-20% of my coins before launch, to hopefully re-buy at the dump. And I hope there will be a dump.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Please folks, What will most likely happen on the re-launch of electroneum. Will etn Price rise sharply during the first few hours of re-launch due to high demands from those that missed the ICO opportunity, or will etn Price fall drastically during the first few hours due to massive dumping from ICO wallets?

Read page 50 to 60, skip page 60 to 70, read page 70 to 80, skip page 80 to 90 follow this pattern and you'll figure it out.

tldr; drop, then rise like a mudafuka.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
Jump to: