Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 332. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Everyone knows this coin will easily hit over $1 in the near future.

No we don't know, we hope.  That would give it a market cap of $5 billion+, just behind Litecoin and ahead of Monero (assuming those don't gain at all).  Could happen but probably not.

I'd be very very happy with $1 ETN Smiley

A community manager never never collude on a pump and dump. Tagging a target price of $1 is an intent to make a pump/lure/deceive newbies/investor for this coin.

I will report you to the moderator.

You should be neutral.

very well said Roll Eyes

I felt it was a good idea to make my opinion known that I think telling everyone to wait to buy when its under 2 cents, is just bad advice.

How sure are you that waiting for under 2 cents is bad advise? Are you 100% sure?

Bad advise is when a mod/community manager is alluding to a future price; something that Richard himself has said he will never do because his attorneys advised him so.

You may find yourself in legal problems if you start looking into your crystal ball and blurting out prices.

Unfortunately for you contraband, as someone who is associated with the project, the pleasure of speculating on a price is out of  your bounds.

Here are another 38 pages in which I disagree, lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172271.740;topicseen

I love how you frame this within "legal" boundries.

No, I am not 100% sure about anything, btw

I will hope you will be able to cope with my opinions being offered at times.

Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

No we don't know, we hope.  That would give it a market cap of $5 billion+, just behind Litecoin and ahead of Monero (assuming those don't gain at all).  Could happen but probably not.

A community manager never never collude on a pump and dump. Tagging a target price of $1 is an intent to make a pump/lure/deceive newbies/investor for this coin.

You should be neutral.

very well said Roll Eyes

I felt it was a good idea to make my opinion known that I think telling everyone to wait to buy when its under 2 cents, is just bad advice.

How sure are you that waiting for under 2 cents is bad advise? Are you 100% sure?

Bad advise is when a mod/community manager is alluding to a future price; something that Richard himself has said he will never do because his attorneys advised him against (Beginning of the Afzal Ahmed video when Afzal interviewed Richard)

You may find yourself in legal problems if you start looking into your crystal ball and blurting out prices.

Unfortunately for you contraband, as someone who is associated with the project, the pleasure of speculating on a price is out of your bounds.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Just checked the website for some uodates and happy to see that you already posted the exchanges you have applied for. But i got question though, are we already allowed to log in our accounts? Cause i tried to log in and it will just error. I dunno why it happens.

I have the same question as I tried to log in all was fine, I went to main url, it was ok as I clicked on log in, I got a message
"We will be back soon as possible"

No error but I felt strange, but yes its clear we are still not allowed to log in. And the reason is stated below
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hey does anyone have an actual number on how many ETN were bought in the ICO and are locked?  Instead of just vague speculation on what will happen when those coins are released, we could try to model the impact.

No we don't know, we hope.  That would give it a market cap of $5 billion+, just behind Litecoin and ahead of Monero (assuming those don't gain at all).  Could happen but probably not.

You should be neutral.

very well said Roll Eyes

Yes, very well said, other than I am the moderator lol

Listen guys, anyone thats been keeping track of this thread for any amount of time, knows I dont come on here and pump the coin.

A pump is when you creating hype when really nothing is there.

Many of you can disagree, and that is fine, its not like Im deleting those posts, but to say I cant for the first time in a month, point put the error in your logic simply doesnt make sense.

We have 9 million in ETN being traded in the last 24 hour period, and a price of 11 cents, both being over a 100% increase from just a few days ago.

Plus, everything else I pointed out. I was very clear which were facts and which were opinions.

For the record, I am anything but neutral. I might just be the biggest ETN supporter.

Full discousure!! I am not neutral lol
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
I'm mining on SUPRNOVA since 1 hour and my worker doen't show up in the dashboard....

Config file is OK Pool adress is OK, walletadress.worker is OK

What is the refresh time ?

Mine on http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/  

it is very fast and reliable...

Best regards.

OK, what settings for exchange (wallet with ID)?

You can withdraw only to local cli wallet with hashparty.io AFAIK and last time I used it.
This is all BEFORE partnership announcements, and ETN passing Bitcoin in total users. Passing 3-4 million users will be a walk in the park...

Well this is kind of things that we like to hear. Great project needs to have big partnerships, which will make solid ground for further plans. May I ask you in which field you plan to make partnerships ? Any little hint ?

In current talks with mobile carriers in multiple countries.

Glad to see hashparty.io recovered hashrate. But it still have higher mining fee and from suprnova you can send directly to exchange problem free ...
Activity: 16
I'm mining on SUPRNOVA since 1 hour and my worker doen't show up in the dashboard....

Mine on http://us-etn-stats.hashparty.io/   

it is very fast and reliable...

Best regards.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Wow,  Thanks alot Contraband for all the info. It seems ETN is going to be Wild Ride. 2018 is going to give big reward.
Activity: 82

normally its instant. But sometimes the api is down (if nothing shows up at all). Try to got to MY account/My workers, see if your worker is active and has a hashrate, that still works with no api.
Activity: 40

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
It's far from nonsense if it onboards new users no matter their age or ecomomic background. Electroneum is a currency that would be great for teaching kids. I can see all the middle school kids losing their minds over crypto.

More important than mobile mining is the mobile wallet and quick payments which give it the utility to act as a real currency. Its a perfectly legitimate business asset that also markets to gamers and kids. That's great.
Nonsense of course, but looks nicely in whitepaper for non-expirenced users.
Activity: 43
Why ETN evangelists mention mobile mining when everybody normal knows how its bad for mobile chipsets and battery...

Of course, mobile mining is nonsense.
Activity: 82
Cool, that means I could install few mobile emulators on each of my computers and do the "simulated mining" Cheesy Cheesy

I think thats the actual reason why it takes so long and what hackerone is trying to solve
Cool, that means I could install few mobile emulators on each of my computers and do the "simulated mining" Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Why ETN evangelists mention mobile mining when everybody normal knows how its bad for mobile chipsets and battery, even in case of light algo like cryptonight used in ETN ?? See what happens trying to mine XMR, KRB, SUMO, AEON on mobiles. And BTW, GPU mining have already skyrocketed hashrate and difficulty so there is no way mobile mining will be profitable, not even for buying chewing gum ...
you wont be actually mining in the app, just a simulation. Like a mining game with ETN rewards I think
Why ETN evangelists mention mobile mining when everybody normal knows how its bad for mobile chipsets and battery, even in case of light algo like cryptonight used in ETN ?? See what happens trying to mine XMR, KRB, SUMO, AEON on mobiles. And BTW, GPU mining have already skyrocketed hashrate and difficulty so there is no way mobile mining will be profitable, not even for buying chewing gum ...
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
This is all BEFORE partnership announcements, and ETN passing Bitcoin in total users. Passing 3-4 million users will be a walk in the park...

Well this is kind of things that we like to hear. Great project needs to have big partnerships, which will make solid ground for further plans. May I ask you in which field you plan to make partnerships ? Any little hint ?
Jump to: