Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 335. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i will be buying anywhere from 0.015 and downward.  This coin is going to blow up.  I am not sure if that means $0.02, $0.04, $0.10 or $0.25 but I am positive that its going to pump really hard once they are in a full marketing swing.  I see as many online people talking about ETN as I do BTC these days.  Everyone who isnt jumping in BTC, ETH, LTC is going to be coming for ETN purely on price.  It will be a wild ride. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

dont be fooled - the miners cannot dump actually so be prepared!

be prepared to what? Huh

People are FOMOing.
ETN could be the next big thing and lots of people want it to go low to get a cheap entry

Prepare for FUD. Hold on.
I recommend not selling under $0.15 -$0.20 range.

god i hope you're right but Im sure its getting dumped to hell once they release coins to ICO buyers.

I hope YOU are right! Dumping is good for those who want to acquire and hold more coins and bet on the long term success of the project.

Out of the weak doubting hands and into the hands of people with vision, the long-term investors that believe in the project and can smell possible future success. Nothing is guaranteed but I can see ETN going far throughout 2018. I will certainly be buying on the big incoming dip, adding to my ICO investment and my campaign bounty funds. I will try to get on the exchange asap when the wallet is launched, to sell my coins and buy back later for cheap but it may not be possible during the mad rush.

Not sure Cryptopia is prepared for this lol, could be some wallet issues on the day.

HAHAHA. I know that day will be an eventful crazy day. More drama and suspense than a Steven Spielberg movie  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

be prepared to what? Huh

People are FOMOing.
ETN could be the next big thing and lots of people want it to go low to get a cheap entry

god i hope you're right but Im sure its getting dumped to hell once they release coins to ICO buyers.

I hope YOU are right! Dumping is good for those who want to acquire and hold more coins and bet on the long term success of the project.

Out of the weak doubting hands and into the hands of people with vision, the long-term investors that believe in the project and can smell possible future success. Nothing is guaranteed but I can see ETN going far throughout 2018. I will certainly be buying on the big incoming dip, adding to my ICO investment and my campaign bounty funds. I will try to get on the exchange asap when the wallet is launched, to sell my coins and buy back later for cheap but it may not be possible during the mad rush.

Not sure Cryptopia is prepared for this lol, could be some wallet issues on the day.
Activity: 110

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

be prepared to what? Huh

People are FOMOing.

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Using the CLI wallet - whats the average transaction time?
I found some leftover coins from mining and transfered them via "transfer " to cryptopia about 1h ago.
Since there's no adress explorer its hard to track it.
Activity: 51
Where can you buy it rn?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
i think it will be a good project for the future, with youre concept and good team, hope the best for you

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

be prepared to what? Huh

People are FOMOing.

$0.015 - $0.02 is still good money for those that got bonus coins.
Expect the price to plummet further down.
Perfect time to buy more when it falls to less than $0.01
The recovery will be quick though. ETN will start its ascend in a few days after the dump.
Activity: 51
Is the mobile minting already working? i wanted to know peoples experiences with it
Activity: 44

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

be prepared to what? Huh

People are FOMOing.

@ 0.00000844 BTC! rocket is going to the moon!  Grin
yea its great except for the fact that ICO buyers can't do anything but sit and watch so yea its fantastic!

@0.00000899 BTC!

What's your expectations? Maybe 1 dollar??? Huh Huh Huh

the price could be $55.00 right now and it means nothing.  The only price that matters is when ICO holders get access to their wallets. 

Exactly. It will be free for all once the ICO wallets are activated. Everybody scrambling for a quick 7x profit that will in no time evaporate to 1.5x profit to potentially sub ICO prices. The sellers will be cannibalizing themselves as the buyers will hold on to their bitcoins waiting for the price to tank. Exciting times ahead to see how events will unfold after ICO wallets are opened. I will be ready to buy more ETN should the price tank to $0.009.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

be prepared to what? Huh

People are FOMOing.

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Using the CLI wallet - whats the average transaction time?
I found some leftover coins from mining and transfered them via "transfer " to cryptopia about 1h ago.
Since there's no adress explorer its hard to track it.
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
Guys, I've was just about to point a few of my rigs at this coin but noticed there are zero miners at suprnova, then I read issues with cryptopia. Then i see on their site they are temp closed. Is there something wrong with this network at the moment? Also why no miners at suprnova? Should I wait a bit? Thanks
Activity: 56

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

be prepared to what? Huh
Activity: 202
Merit: 24

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin

Activity: 56
yea its great except for the fact that ICO buyers can't do anything but sit and watch so yea its fantastic!

@0.00000899 BTC!

the price could be $55.00 right now and it means nothing.  The only price that matters is when ICO holders get access to their wallets. 

@0.00000925 BTC!  Grin
Activity: 59

@0.00000899 BTC!

Activity: 44

@0.00000899 BTC!

I was being sarcastic and no my expectations are .005 cent
Jump to: