Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 350. (Read 240343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Too distressing this delay = /

I convinced some friends to enter into ETN and now it's there ... at most it will one day make available what we bought ... This is wrong

My grandmother already said: What starts wrong, can not finish right
That's something about it...

Well he can tell his Grandma to read more books or search the internet about great inventions that go to a lot of modification before getting perfected, this is a new technology that needs a lot of modification, testing and fixing this is not the 40's we are in technology driven environment..
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hey folks. 
I have been trying to get in touch with someone from the ETN team and Cryptopia for help on this.
I will repost here for visibility.

I have been mining ETN for a couple weeks now.  I sent my balance to cryptopia but i neglected to put the transaction id in.  Now my coins are in neither place.
Is there anything i can do?

I can provide the transaction id's that are output from the electroneum-wallet-cli.exe  via the command show_transfers out
if that helps.

I will pay 25 ETN to anyone that can help.
I really appreciate it!

The only way is to contact Cryptopia and send evidence that the transaction came from you. Hopefully they are responsive and will work with you on this.

The transaction went through into Cryptopia's wallet so they now have your ETN. They just don't know who it belongs to. They would require the transaction ID and mentioning the amount you sent  would also be helpful. They would have to do all the work to check authenticity though, if many people do this it would be a huge waste of resources for them to keep trying to match the transaction to the sender.

Make sure you always include the payment ID when sending to the exchange in future, it's not needed for withdrawal to your own wallet though I believe.

Hope you manage to get it sorted out, easy to make these mistakes.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I really appreciate it!
That's like 70 cents. Cheesy I mean, I'd help you for free if I knew how, it's just asking for help promising to pay someone 70 cents might not be the best approach. Smiley
Was hoping someone would just like to help. Every community is different I guess.
Will pay 40 ETN

...Ill pay 150 ETN
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
I really appreciate it!
That's like 70 cents. Cheesy I mean, I'd help you for free if I knew how, it's just asking for help promising to pay someone 70 cents might not be the best approach. Smiley
Activity: 100
Hey folks. 
I have been trying to get in touch with someone from the ETN team and Cryptopia for help on this.
I will repost here for visibility.

I have been mining ETN for a couple weeks now.  I sent my balance to cryptopia but i neglected to put the transaction id in.  Now my coins are in neither place.
Is there anything i can do?

I can provide the transaction id's that are output from the electroneum-wallet-cli.exe  via the command show_transfers out
if that helps.

I really appreciate it!
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
yeah something wrong with mining...

which pool gets most blocks...

where are the stats on the hashrate ?

Thx

With it's very low price now it's much preferable to buy electroneum than mine it, I've been buying electroneum as much as I can I still believe Electroneum will deliver it's just takes time and patient, this is not built in one day and they have gone a long way, so why not extend your patience.
Activity: 70
yeah something wrong with mining...

which pool gets most blocks...

where are the stats on the hashrate ?

Thx
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Why do all pools be shit???

connection lost... not reward 1-2-3 hour...  hashparty and etc.....

Every day.... so you can not work... fck the system...  Angry
Activity: 322
Ether Addict

I convinced some friends to enter into ETN and now it's there ... at most it will one day make available what we bought ... This is wrong

what a joke.... haha.

How old are you like 12...

Some of the biggest most successful companies failed 300 times before becoming profitable and multinational billion dollar comapanies.

So this diarrhea that is getting posted in here is verbatim. LOL. 

THis is crypto, and things go right and things go wrong, if you cannot deal with it, go back and play with the kids in teh sandpit! LOL

I think people should stop posting in here after they have sucked down 6-7 beers. LOL.
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
yes there is lot of people going to other sites and getting scammed

so much crap in here, so bitcointalk forum full of useless kids posting from moms basement without a clue.

People : ETN is on track, they have hackerone testing, the coins are locked in the blockchain secure
Richards is not hiding and sleeping in his ferrari, his working like 20 hours a day to ensure this can lauch
in december.

They have not even started teh marketing again, they have big budgets there, so it will ROCK!!!

PEople who are calling this scam, missed out on the ICO [which will never be sold again at token level]

so when ETN gets to $1 and $2, you will be sorry.

For now dikbrains calling this a scam, it is not, its already gone to the exchange in CRYPTOPIA, so stop your
silly rants about this being a scam, it is not!!!

Im buying more on the exchange today...... good luck...this looks rediculously good!
legendary
I'm starting to believe in what I thought was a "conspiracy theory" about some pool owners trying to put down others pool, because on my pool there's only one server (out of five) wich accept public requests the other ones are only communicating through SSL tunnel, so the only harm an attacker can do is crashing the connection between this server and the miners, no profit can be made out of it...
There's usually plenty of profit to be made when you can manipulate the network's hashrate. I don't think anyone runs DDoS attacks just for fun, they're expensive (and illegal, I suppose). If you can bring down a few pools fast then the total network hashrate goes down, and as soon as the difficulty adjusts you can quickly point loads of your hashrate (both from your farms, and the rented miners' from nicehash/etc which still sells for the ~ same price it used to before the diff drop) to your private pool (or someone else's, the one you didn't DDoS'ed) and make lots of coins fast.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

Activity: 113
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Thanks for the good work. I have mined on your pool for the past few days. So far the earning is much better than the pool I have switched from.
You broke it lol. Cheesy It was so good and now we haven't had a single block for 10 hours.

I hope it isn't him who broke it!  Roll Eyes

To be honest, I had a security flaw on one of the server the pool run, it was exploited by someone who made nasty requests wich made the pool crashed, so the miners could not connect to it. I spent all the night fighting against it and writing custom security procedures. Sadly, this procedures also restricted access to nicehash miners, so I had to rewrite them... Now (and for the last hours), everything should be back to normal (except we lost a lot of hashing power and haven't found any block).

In the meantime, I've lost a lot of users (at least one third of them and I don't blame them it's comprehensible), especially around 3 or 4 users which were using nicehash and were representing almost 2 third of the pool hashing power (I guess it was very profitable for them too).

I'm starting to believe in what I thought was a "conspiracy theory" about some pool owners trying to put down others pool, because on my pool there's only one server (out of five) wich accept public requests the other ones are only communicating through SSL tunnel, so the only harm an attacker can do is crashing the connection between this server and the miners, no profit can be made out of it...

I know I broke the confidence my users put into me and it lowered their profitability, so I've decided to put the pool fees to only 0.1% for at least one week and I hope it will work as well as it was since today.

If you can't connect to the pool now, it's probably because your IP have been permanantly banned (a lot of IPs are now), if you think it was excessive, feel free to send me an email at [email protected] I will thoroughly study your case.

If you have a any question don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] , I answer to everybody and I try to do it as fast as i can.

Thank you for your understanding.

PS: for testing purposes, I blocked the port 5555 and opened the 5556, I forgot to change it when reloading the last configuation so I've decided to let it like this, so now medium difficulty port is 5556 instead of 5555.

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Well, with all respect, your grandma doesn't know crypto. Everything is possible here, even big success after wrong start. So cheer up! Cool
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
no wallet synchronization. WIN10 (firewall no)
electroneumd.exe
Code:
WARN 	net.dns	src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487	WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
set-log 4 (320kb) - https://www.sendspace.com/file/i71159

Same

For all of you who have issues with sync

run electroneumd like this

electroneumd --add-exclusive-node 167.114.229.99

That node is on a server of mine and will never go down.

legendary
Thanks for the good work. I have mined on your pool for the past few days. So far the earning is much better than the pool I have switched from.
You broke it lol. Cheesy It was so good and now we haven't had a single block for 10 hours.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Even Electroneum team failed to give the coins to the investors sending photos is not enough and development is more important and collected more than 40millions and giving not clarity in terms own blockchain. They are giving any exact ETA about release.

The ETA is 1.st or 2nd week in december, yeah not really so exact as we all want. But better than before: "it will take some weeks"
Let see what will happen, i only hope there will not be another delay
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Even Electroneum team failed to give the coins to the investors sending photos is not enough and development is more important and collected more than 40millions and giving not clarity in terms own blockchain. They are giving any exact ETA about release.

What do you mean? The Electroneum team has been quite transparent about their stuff or is there something I missed now?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Electroneum ETN can be sold for a good course
Jump to: