Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 349. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
anyone else cant trade on cryptopia anymore ?

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
did the gui wallet done?
atleast give us a gui wallet 1st  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
There are unofficial ports of Monero and SUMO GUI wallets... I don't know why they not use Monero GUI wallet since CLI wallet is the Monero one it even says Monero Helium Hydra in it Cheesy
Activity: 126
Still no one in the team who takes care of bounty management since the manager completly gave up the idea to make a decent work, thats crazy the bounty management is just left dead without no one to really take care of it
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
did the gui wallet done?
atleast give us a gui wallet 1st  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
how ? don't see any info regarding that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is there a way to check your paper status balance without using CLI wallet ?

If you have a wallet address you should be able to use the block explorer - https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/
Is there a way to check your paper status balance without using CLI wallet ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
i have a problem with electroneum-md don't synch the chain ... what i need to do?

2017-11-27 05:14:01.992 [P2P7]  WARN    net.dns src/common/dns_utils.cpp:487    WARNING: no two valid ElectroneumPulse DNS checkpoint records were received

where is the blockchain folder?  i cant's see in appdata/roaming
and is there an official bootstrap of the chain?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Even Electroneum team failed to give the coins to the investors sending photos is not enough and development is more important and collected more than 40millions and giving not clarity in terms own blockchain. They are giving any exact ETA about release.

What do you mean? The Electroneum team has been quite transparent about their stuff or is there something I missed now?

They are updating but they are not releasing anything. Every day we are checking for updates no special news like releasing the wallets and coins. May be they are dragging  thing more longer.
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
well i will just hold,
its assuring to know that they are doing their best for the security of our coins.
look at the other ICO's its getting hacked one by one!
we were lucky that the dev has an aggressive decision making.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
man I hope the ICO coin will be distributed by second weeks of December... I have waited enough of this delay Undecided Undecided

Who wants to start taking bets that hackerone makes a breach, and we get delayed to 2018? Wagers can be in our locked coins haha
I bet that does happen. 1000ETN bet
Activity: 124
AFAIK gateway
Guys explain to me one thing.

When you launch a CLI wallet and put in all the info from your paper, does that mean that the paper wallet is gone ? is the CLI a new wallet ? or is it just a gateway to your paper one. I'm confused a bit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Ok. I am new to this coin. What algo and where can i download a miner for it? Might just put some hash into this Smiley
You can use my ETN mining guide https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guideamdnvidiacpuetnhow-to-mine-electroneum-miners-downloads-2345911
Activity: 224
Ok. I am new to this coin. What algo and where can i download a miner for it? Might just put some hash into this Smiley
Activity: 66
Patience bros, look at mnx coin, i know its a complete different coin but it was delayed to BE in an exchange for 2months, 2 fucking months, but look at it now, standing proud on ,$13

I understand they both are two different Tokens. MNX got is 3 Million Total tokens. BUT Electroneum got more than 5 Billion Total tokens.
Hopefully, soon all the tokens will freely trade and Market will find it's true value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
So you guys now ban anyone talk in Telegram group , I just got banned because I told them to be easy on people and stop tell anyone who complain he have no right to complain . WTF is this !!! . some people are angry , You can not just deny them this right . This is getting sad .
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
Patience bros, look at mnx coin, i know its a complete different coin but it was delayed to BE in an exchange for 2months, 2 fucking months, but look at it now, standing proud on ,$13
Activity: 630
Merit: 506
Activity: 278
ok..what is the algo for this coin?
Jump to: