Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 347. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
If you've been following the loot box fiasco with EA and the latest Star Wars game, where they removed a pay to win scenario for in game purchases, will this be good or bad for Electroneum?

I'm all in favour of having transferrable currency between games, this will be huge, but now loot boxes are becoming a real point of hate for gamers could gaming companies think twice before adopting this new coin? As their currency of choice, as it may not catch on?

Obviously there will be other uses for Electroneum but this was one of the top reasons why this was created.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ELECTRONEUM will be NO.2 coin  of xmr system , buy and keep it for 2year
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
Pool fees have been reduced to only 0.1% until at least December the 3rd, don't hesitate come testing our pool: Electroneum.ovh.
Hi. Does your pool support static difficulty? I've finally setup xmr-stak-2.0 for multiple pools so if the current pool goes down then the miner automatically switches to another one, then the next one and so forth, and the priority is between your pool and the electroneum.space. But it keeps connecting to the .space pool cause I've got the static diffs specified for some of my rigs, and it looks like the .space pool accepts that but your pool doesn't. The diff is specified in the format "address.diff". Works for the .space pool, but I'm getting "invalid address used for login" from yours. Any way to set static diff on electroneum.ovh?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Really hope Electroneum is listed on Next.exchange they intend to pair Electroneum with fiat, and list us as a major coin, by pairing us with all other coins. This could be huge for ELECTRONEUM!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Any news yet on when they are relaunching again?

So far everything is coming soon and will be up when everything is safe and really ready for relaunch, people should buy more on cryptopia I am buying more because it's only a matter of time before this coin turns 25 cents when the wallet is up and ready better late than never.
Activity: 56
Any news yet on when they are relaunching again?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Expect a huge massive dump upon the release of locked up coins Cheesy expect below 100sats XD

Well, according to one report, 140,000 ETN accounts have been frozen. It would be interesting to know how many ETN tokens were frozen in these accounts.

"So far, accounts of close to 140,000 token holders have been frozen while the project team works overtime to restore the network according to a post on twitter. "

https://cryptovest.com/news/british-cryptocurrency-electroneum-suffers-cyber-attack-locking-out-investors/
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Pool fees have been reduced to only 0.1% until at least December the 3rd, don't hesitate come testing our pool: Electroneum.ovh.
Activity: 410
They've already given half that to hackerone at $500/hr round the clock.
Activity: 21
42058.31 ETH @ 471.54$ USD
4872.16 BTC @ 10059.90$ USD
That equals 68.645.471,70$ USD
Looks like they're at 170% of their hard cap.
That's a massive budget for marketing, developing and getting their product out to the masses.
Thumbs up Electroneum ! Go get the market share off of Bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Great pool!  Cool thumb UP!

Hello, guys.

Just started ETN pool - Electroneum pool FairPool.

The software is completely written from scratch.
'Community-driven pool' is the general idea behind the project. We always keep that in mind during our development cycle.

Main features:
  • Mining directly to Exchange
  • Realtime stats
  • Workers support
  • Single mining port 8888 (smart algo will adjust the difficulty for each connection)
  • Instant payouts
  • Config/batch command generator (handy for configuring your workers)
  • Mobile-friendly web page
  • Live support chat

I'm always glad to hear any ideas and suggestions.
Would be great to get some feedback from you, miners.

What features do you want to see there?
What things, in your opinion, are missing?

FairPool on the web
https://fairpool.xyz

Electroneum pool
https://etn.fairpool.xyz

To start mining ETN point your miners to
mine.etn.fairpool.xyz:8888

PS:
Shout-out to our South African friends, Danny, Alex, Tom, Mitch, Hank, Dave and all the guys supporting the project.

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Expect a huge massive dump upon the release of locked up coins Cheesy expect below 100sats XD

Have never dealt with an exchange, but the ETN dump might be the perfect time to try it out, as I would like to invest on some more ETN. I invested to hodl, so might as well hodl a bit more.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
why i can't access the website of electroneum, whereas i really need it to see how much rewards that i get from bounty

When you try to log in there is a message explaining the reasons behind the delay, a security threat that forced them to "close access to the Electroneum wallet system and app", also the reason why you can't access the website.
They are currently working with Hackerone who are "still on the case looking for potential security issues".
An email was sent to ETN users with an update on Nov. 21t, you can read it here: https://electroneum.com/2017/11/21/electroneum-update/
Activity: 154
True, Satoshis help a bit, but in a lot of interfaces you still have to enter the amounts in whole bitcoins.
I often have to double check that I'm entering the right amount, like: are there 4 or 5 zeros in front of that number.

People are more comfortable with two digit amounts.
Activity: 97
Some says etn is two decimal coin and it has lower total supply than bitcoin. Any would explain about two decimal of this coin??

From the white paper http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

Electroneum only uses two decimal places. Everyone is familiar with a payment system that uses two decimal places, and it sits more comfortably with them. We believe this will encourage adoption rates, and make transactions easier to understand and easier to perform mental calculations with. It’s easier to tell someone that the price of an item is 345.67 Electroneum than it is to say 0.01374 Bitcoin.
This is not a very strong argument considering that satoshis already exist with BTC. However I like the idea that ETN will be closer to a regular currency. It will for sure aid in end user adoption of this coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Some says etn is two decimal coin and it has lower total supply than bitcoin. Any would explain about two decimal of this coin??

From the white paper http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

Electroneum only uses two decimal places. Everyone is familiar with a payment system that uses two decimal places, and it sits more comfortably with them. We believe this will encourage adoption rates, and make transactions easier to understand and easier to perform mental calculations with. It’s easier to tell someone that the price of an item is 345.67 Electroneum than it is to say 0.01374 Bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
why i can't access the website of electroneum, whereas i really need it to see how much rewards that i get from bounty
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home

It is explained here by the man himself-

https://youtu.be/0XjUxfvobH0

Of course it will only apply to payment transactions and future use cases. When trading on the exchange you will still be dealing with bitcoin and all the lovely zero's you're used to seeing. Cheesy

My guess is that one day, should the project see huge success, we will have a built in BTC to ETN conversion feature. It's all about making Crypto accessible to the masses after all.

Let's hope so etn get good success.
Activity: 280

It is explained here by the man himself-

https://youtu.be/0XjUxfvobH0

Of course it will only apply to payment transactions and future use cases. When trading on the exchange you will still be dealing with bitcoin and all the lovely zero's you're used to seeing. Cheesy

My guess is that one day, should the project see huge success, we will have a built in BTC to ETN conversion feature. It's all about making Crypto accessible to the masses after all.
Activity: 728
Go Big or Go Home
Jump to: